Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Juan has researched Bobby, the hoarder house, her previous boyfriends, Matt? (I could not keep up) I cannot wait until Mr. Martinez starts asking her questions!

Well he has Matt for sure, he is on the defense witness list.

Okay. I must prepare myself for a loooooong, excruciatingly slow day tomorrow.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WXV_QjenbDw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WXV_QjenbDw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Who shares this theory. (i'm just throwing it out there)

does anyone think her Attorney's felt this "was" overwhelming against her and this is the "hail mary pass" as they are assessing this is not going well after the Prosecution rested?

I could be wrong nurse, but I think I recall it was morning with def attorney and the pros had lunch and then he was on for pros. The pros, IF I remember, only had a few hours before they blew it! All in one day!

Thank goodness they got a second chance!

JMHO
fran

Hey Fran! It was worse than that! The prosecution asked questions for all of 50 min. Yes, five-oh minutes. I was so livid I was IMing JustTheFax with steam coming out my ears. Well all's well that finally ended well. That murderer is right where he belongs.

BTW, gone is the idea that the jury will see her as a sweet little virgin girl. She was so experienced when she met Travis!!

Seriously, she humped at least 3 guys so far, that we know of, and she's only up to age 18 or 19?

I wonder used the back door , since we are supposed to believe Travis coerced her into anal sex. We already know Darryl did... Maybe her bedroom door wasn't the only revolving one...

I need a nap........someone wake me up when Dr Drew comes on!

Nurmi seems just as annoyed, bored, and incredulous as we do with his tone. I really feel bad for him.

Is it over? Who has a link? I want to watch her!!!

Salem

I'd recommend a couple bottles of wine handy if you insist on doing THAT, lol! You should reconsider trying to listen completely sober. Look what happened to this crowd! Arrrgh! Whew. That was a painful crock of (insert desired substance).

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WXV_QjenbDw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WXV_QjenbDw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/v/WXV_QjenbDw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US

:rocker:

:floorlaugh: Quote of the day!

BobbyVictorBobbyVictor BobbyVictorBobbyVictorBobbyVictorBobbyVictor ...
... BobbyVictorBobbyVictor ...BobbyVictorBobbyVictor ...BobbyVictorBobbyVictor ...
BobbyVictorBobbyVictor ...Matt...

You should remove this link and just send it via PM (I tried to PM you but I was blocked). The other day a Tru Tv link was posted (I asked for it) and then it was taken down. I don't think it's completely kosher.

It is working for me!

Thank you! I am listening to Jane.

Salem

OMG I can't find a single live feed that works! Please can someone post one!

JMO, but in the end JA will be the reason for her own undoing. No conscience- even smiling/giggling at times, self serving, self centered & narcissistic, etc etc. If I was wrongfully accused & defending myself for my life, I would be a complete mess on the stand, unable to elaborate on anything impertinent, let alone tell my entire life story while being so nonchalant. At times I almost feel embarrassed for her. Almost. The jury will convict you JA, because you are guilty. You can mark my words. The jury will convict you.

I completely agree with you. I was looking for some hint of humanity (as these talking heads keep saying is supposed to shine through with her on the stand), some nerves or vulnerability. I see none of that and I see the same calculating, soft-spoken, manipulator who's been playing everyone all along. I don't think she's detached or dissociated but instead I think she's a liar and a storyteller. Phony, childish, unlikeable, shallow, twister, conceited. She is heineous and guilty as they come.

Who shares this theory. (i'm just throwing it out there)

does anyone think her Attorney's felt this "was" overwhelming against her and this is the "hail mary pass" as they are assessing this is not going well after the Prosecution rested?

It does seem as thought the defense is just handing over witnesses for the prosecution, doesn't it??

Did you notice how Nurmi kept trying to have her state how nervous she was?

There is something seriously wrong with her and I have ZERO doubt that that was made perfectly clear to the jury today.

JM has seen her kind a billion times before. He'll just let her talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven