Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly OT but somewhat related to this case: I'm only on page 11 of this thread and LOLing at all the drooling over the hot detective from Yreka who testified this morning. (And yes, he is).

Back in 2011 there was a murder trial in my area and I attended some of it. One of the detectives was very handsome (I had noted this a couple years before the trial started when I saw his pictures). Anyway, once he got on the stand during the trial some of the ladies of WS started referring to him as "Detective McDreamy." I too started to call him that online.

Wellllll....turns out some of the county courthouse personnel were reading updates on WS and saw that and were only too happy to share the new nickname with the detective and all his LE coworkers. He got teased and teased for it by his fellow detectives--face turned bright red every time (which only made him cuter, IMO). He opined it must be a "bunch of grade school girls saying that," and I assured him in no uncertain terms it was most definitely not and these were grown women, some perhaps old enough to be his mom.

The chief of police (female) also knew about the comments and agreed with this assessment (she and I spoke at a party and she was aware of these comments and was amused, to say the least). I had joked for a few years before the case went to trial that I wanted him as my lawn boy and it turns out she had read that. :blushing: I told the hot detective it was all in good fun and his LE cohorts were just jealous. I'm not sure how his wife felt about it--I think he was teased from all sides.

Soooo...you never know who is reading and how it might get reported back. As I told that detective, "there are certainly worse things to be called in life than "handsome" or a "hottie" and perhaps the next step was a People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive" cover. Hehehehe.

I think I missed the detective this morning? Are we talking about the same detective who misunderstood Dr. Horn (who could also be called Dr. McDreamy might I add)

Slightly OT but somewhat related to this case: I'm only on page 11 of this thread and LOLing at all the drooling over the hot detective from Yreka who testified this morning. (And yes, he is).

Back in 2011 there was a murder trial in my area and I attended some of it. One of the detectives was very handsome (I had noted this a couple years before the trial started when I saw his pictures). Anyway, once he got on the stand during the trial some of the ladies of WS started referring to him as "Detective McDreamy." I too started to call him that online.

Wellllll....turns out some of the county courthouse personnel were reading updates on WS and saw that and were only too happy to share the new nickname with the detective and all his LE coworkers. He got teased and teased for it by his fellow detectives--face turned bright red every time (which only made him cuter, IMO). He opined it must be a "bunch of grade school girls saying that," and I assured him in no uncertain terms it was most definitely not and these were grown women, some perhaps old enough to be his mom.

The chief of police (female) also knew about the comments and agreed with this assessment (she and I spoke at a party and she was aware of these comments and was amused, to say the least). I had joked for a few years before the case went to trial that I wanted him as my lawn boy and it turns out she had read that. :blushing: I told the hot detective it was all in good fun and his LE cohorts were just jealous. I'm not sure how his wife felt about it--I think he was teased from all sides.

Soooo...you never know who is reading and how it might get reported back. As I told that detective, "there are certainly worse things to be called in life than "handsome" or a "hottie" and perhaps the next step was a People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive" cover. Hehehehe.

I believe one of the detectives from the CA case was actually posting on this forum. I forget his name at the moment. Crazy stuff.

I think I missed the detective this morning? Are we talking about the same detective who misunderstood Dr. Horn (who could also be called Dr. McDreamy might I add)

No, you're thinking of Detective Flores. This other detective was from Yreka, CA (not Mesa, AZ). And he could easily be on the cover of a "hot guys in law enforcement" calendar.

I believe one of the detectives from the CA case was actually posting on this forum. I forget his name at the moment. Crazy stuff.

Ah yes, Yuri. Love that man. But mainly because he was such an advocate for Caylee especially when none of her own family was her advocate.

bet she rules at a later date

I wonder if the judge was expecting this.... She seems to be experienced. If so, she might not take too long to rule -- but I don't think it will (or should) be done overnight.

Heavy-duty. This bothers me a bit.

And, according to Google, re prejudice:

Depending on the country, a criminal proceeding which ends prematurely due to error, mistake, or misconduct, may end as being dismissed with prejudice or without prejudice. If the case ends without prejudice, the accused in the case (the defendant) may be retried. If the case ends with prejudice, the effect on the defendant (for the purpose of punishment) is the equivalent to a finding of not guilty and they cannot be retried."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prejudice_(legal_procedure)

No, you're thinking of Detective Flores. This other detective was from Yreka, CA (not Mesa, AZ). And he could easily be on the cover of a "hot guys in law enforcement" calendar.

Ok I apparently need a screen shot of this man. What is it with all the witnesses in this case??? Both the men and women are all so attractive. The whole lot aren't a bad looking bunch!

And if you're thinking of using the classic saying, "What's a girl gotta do to get arrested in this town" at a hot detective... welll... just know... it's been done.

Haha, good ole Det. Young ;)

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/nancycooper/image/9324607/

For JSR...........the "hottie" from today

Special Agent Nathan Mendes

krmzd.png

thanks to those who posted the pics earlier!

Ok I apparently need a screen shot of this man. What is it with all the witnesses in this case??? Both the men and women are all so attractive. The whole lot aren't a bad looking bunch!

Your wish is my command ;)

Special Agent Nathan Mendes
f1axvl.png

I want them to ask one of their expert witnesses about how long did this attack last? I mean, in their estimation.

They already know from the time stamps on the pictures. I think less than 2 minutes. A minute and something will have to look

timeline thread from today is all up to date! thank you to everyone for all of your contributions!

I will be working on a "weekend discussion thread" shortly for the loooooong break that we have in testimony.

Welcome to all new members and guests!

Jodi Arias Trial media and timeline thread **no discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

:gthanks: Thank you so much Nurse, for all you do for us!! :bow:

Now if I could only figure out how to tag posts ;)

Jodi would have nothing less!!!

5:31:14 ceiling picture 5:32:32 picture of Travis being dragged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members