Jodi Arias Trial Watchers Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing yet. Just an annoying buzzing. The trial hasn't started yet. If anyone wants to email the two stations I linked above and ask them why there has to be this annoying buzzing I think you should. I did. I suggested crawl saying sound will start when trial starts.

Well I had to planned to watch it. will have to checkin here and there for now. I am getting the crud and there are things I want done before I am forced to rest!

I can't believe how little attention this has gotten on this board.

not just here but all over the media, they called it the biggest case since Casey Anthony but I dont see how since not nearly as much discovery has been made public, harldy any infact.

Its 10 am there what are they doing?

I am also surprised at the amount of attention this case has gotten - I am certainly ready for this trial is start.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Here we gooooo....

not just here but all over the media, they called it the biggest case since Casey Anthony but I dont see how since not nearly as much discovery has been made public, harldy any infact.

Its 10 am there what are they doing?

Arizona doesn't have sunshine laws IIRC.

I can't speak for anyone else but this defendant's composure and lack of emotion has me riveted. Will real world reality ever step foot in whatever world Jody lives in? And I know that Jodi Arias IS capable of emotion. Poor Travis got the receiving end of that emotion called rage. So where is the flip side of all that hatred and rage, you know the good stuff like love and kindness and compassion and empathy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff