John Andrew Ramsey

Yeah DeeDee, thanks to YOU (LOL) Im finding it hard to ignore some things... Either JAR was there, was involved, did it, or it helped the Rs to cast doubt and suspicion, like seeds in the wind.

I dont buy for one minute that a college age kid/male would have a ticket stub just laying around for months and just when its needed, he finds it. I didnt fall off the turnip truck, I drove it here...

Serious question DeeDee>>> JAR has a little girl, does knowing that give you the heebie jeebies? It does me, in fact it makes me sick with concern when I dwell on it....

I knew he had a child- didn't realize it was a little girl. Let's hope she stays out of the pageants. Does it give me the heebie-jeebies? Yes. I don't think JAR was a pedophile in the classic sense, assuming he was the molester. He was attracted to JB in her 22-year-old persona, not JB as a 6-year old. It was also a "situational molester" type of thing. She was THERE. Pretend she really is the age Patsy portrayed her as and there you go.
There were just too many Monday morning trips to the school nurse for JB for it to be a coincidence. Remember, those records were kept hidden from LE.
IF JAR was involved in this, let's pray his little girl has a mother who will not allow her to be tarted up like JB was. I really hate to say this, but I hope she is not a pretty little girl like JB was.

I use to go to the movie theater 2-3x a month and I would just put my ticket stub in my purse. I never clean out my purse so I have movie stubs in there from 2007-2008. However, I'm assuming that JAR didn't own a purse (lol) and would just put a stub in his pocket. Whenever I put a stub in my pocket and then put my jeans in the washer and dryer, the stub was completely destroyed.

Maddy,

Mr Barnhill, said that he saw JAR coming up the hill behind the Rs house on Christmas afternoon and then he said he could have been mistaken. Which one can read as "I was threatened to keep my mouth shut or else." Because it ruined his credibility as it was designed to do.

same happened with M.Stanton IMO

JAR and his friends were welcome at the house. For the most part JAR didn't stay there, although he had a room. JAR had two people he thought should be looked at closely, although the police didn't pursue his leads. Age-wise, it makes sense to me that it was someone similar in age.....as far as if there could have been a link to him, I don't know.

JAR and his friends were welcome at the house. For the most part JAR didn't stay there, although he had a room. JAR had two people he thought should be looked at closely, although the police didn't pursue his leads. Age-wise, it makes sense to me that it was someone similar in age.....as far as if there could have been a link to him, I don't know.

How do you know that LE didnt follow the leads? I believe JR said that LE did question friends of JARs. So how do you know, that they werent the friends in question?

How do you know that LE didnt follow the leads? I believe JR said that LE did question friends of JARs. So how do you know, that they werent the friends in question?

JAR said they didn't in a question and answer session with him. And we know the Boulder police didn't follow all the leads.

JAR said they didn't in a question and answer session with him. And we know the Boulder police didn't follow all the leads.

Well, if JAR said so, it must be so. Silly me, what was I thinking, he was an R and they are incapable of lying and covering up their crime... I wish I was held to the same low standards as the Rs, it would make being a decent human being a whole lot easier.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I have been researching this case for a long time now and have examined a lot of the evidence in this case. Every time I look at the evidence I keep going back to JAR. The suitcase in the basement, the stained blanket, the rope that was traced back to him. There are too many variables that point to him. The ATM photograph that supposedly exonerated him is blurry and could be anyone with a hat over their face. I was reading a couple of years ago where a poster had constructed a timeline that showed how it was possible for JAR to fly to Boulder, commit the crime, and then fly back to Atlanta by the morning. Does anyone know if that timeline still exists?

Long time lurker, first time poster. I have been researching this case for a long time now and have examined a lot of the evidence in this case. Every time I look at the evidence I keep going back to JAR. The suitcase in the basement, the stained blanket, the rope that was traced back to him. There are too many variables that point to him. The ATM photograph that supposedly exonerated him is blurry and could be anyone with a hat over their face. I was reading a couple of years ago where a poster had constructed a timeline that showed how it was possible for JAR to fly to Boulder, commit the crime, and then fly back to Atlanta by the morning. Does anyone know if that timeline still exists?

I have always felt that the "Proof" that JAR was not in Boulder that day was full of holes. For one, the blurry ATM photo which shows only a guy in a baseball cap (as you stated) and the existence of a movie ticket stub- as if that can actually prove he was the one who bought it and was in the movie at the time. Add that to the statement of neighbor (the late) Joe Barnhill that he saw JAR going up the front walk that day and the instant lawyering up of JAR;s mother (JR's first wife) and I am pretty sure that he was in Boulder when JB was killed. Remember that he had access to private planes- yes, he COULD have gotten to Boulder in time to be there Christmas night.

mountvernoncc,
I like to use Columbo as an Avatar, you know, someone who has done it all before?

So if you reckon JAR, hey why not, then why do Patsy and John stage and defend him?

The culprit is usually someone you least expect, what does the evidence suggest, is John Ramsey at the front of the queue?

mountvernoncc,

So if you reckon JAR, hey why not, then why do Patsy and John stage and defend him?

The same reason many feel that they would defend Burke. He's family. He's JR's son and even though he may have committed the crime. Family image and reputation obviously meant a lot to the Ramsey's both Patsy and John and if one of their children had committed the crime it would have destroyed that image once and for all. So they staged the crime and tried to make it look like an outsider killed Jonbenet.

MJenn’s full research and timeline relating to JAR is no longer available, to the best of my knowledge, however, there is a bit of an overview here.
[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1074"]Put the garrote in Patsy's hands - Forums For Justice[/ame]
Specifically:
[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showpost.php?p=14791&postcount=46"]Forums For Justice - View Single Post - Put the garrote in Patsy's hands[/ame]
[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showpost.php?p=14826&postcount=51"]Forums For Justice - View Single Post - Put the garrote in Patsy's hands[/ame]
[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showpost.php?p=14897&postcount=56"]Forums For Justice - View Single Post - Put the garrote in Patsy's hands[/ame]
[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showpost.php?p=14907&postcount=59"]Forums For Justice - View Single Post - Put the garrote in Patsy's hands[/ame]
[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showpost.php?p=15248&postcount=66"]Forums For Justice - View Single Post - Put the garrote in Patsy's hands[/ame]
See also:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13800"]Revisiting = 'My Theory' - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
and…
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24045"]JonBenet's Other Brother - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The same reason many feel that they would defend Burke. He's family. He's JR's son and even though he may have committed the crime. Family image and reputation obviously meant a lot to the Ramsey's both Patsy and John and if one of their children had committed the crime it would have destroyed that image once and for all. So they staged the crime and tried to make it look like an outsider killed Jonbenet.

mountvernoncc,
Well that seems quite reasonable, except the wine-cellar crime-scene has little t o do with any outsider.

The R's really staged an abduction, and they must have expected JonBenet to be found prior to the ransom deadline. It never happened so John found JonBenet, and later agreed with Lou Smit that it was all the work of a nasty pedophile who crawled in the through the window.

The R's image and reputation was destroyed the minute the 911 call was made. No amount of blaming or staging intruders could or will ever reverse the reputational damage done to the R's. Those pageant videos playing out on the news bulletins, the knowledge that JonBenet was sexually assaulted and that she was wearing size-12 Bloomingdales at autopsy. Everyone and their dog knows something bad happened behind the drawn curtains/blinds in the Ramsey Household.

I am going to bump this thread up...Lots of good information regarding JAR.

I hope no one minds...

Thanks otg for directing me to this thread. I must have missed it two years ago...LOL

thank you for bumping this thread. after reading through all of this, it makes me think maybe JAR is the one who killed Jon Benet and/or was molesting her

thank you for bumping this thread. after reading through all of this, it makes me think maybe JAR is the one who killed Jon Benet and/or was molesting her

hi mollyandme-- in another thread you mentioned some unsourced evidence as being possible IDI proof... the hand prints were found to be both PR and john's daughter melinda, and the hair was PR's. the fibers on the bat were sourced to a carpet. the site you linked contains errors and is not up to date. hope this helps!

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-prints-hand-foot.htm

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-baseball-bat.htm

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member