John Andrew

Jay78

Reaction score
forgive me if any of this is incorrect, but im not as familiar with the case as others. However, i have been reading some interesting things about JA. For example, i read on a certain site(cant remember which one) that there was a blanket? with his semen on it in the suitcase that was under the window? Also Jameson, believes that perhaps a friend of JA's murdered JB. Where was JA at the time of the crime?

Jay78 said:
forgive me if any of this is incorrect, but im not as familiar with the case as others. However, i have been reading some interesting things about JA. For example, i read on a certain site(cant remember which one) that there was a blanket? with his semen on it in the suitcase that was under the window? Also Jameson, believes that perhaps a friend of JA's murdered JB. Where was JA at the time of the crime?
There was a semen stain of JAR found on the duvet (or whatever it was) in the suitcase under the broken basement window. JAR was in Atlanta, and had been since 12/19, spending time with his mom and friends there.

Jay78 said:
Is that what she thinks now?Why on would the R's cover for a friend of JAR's? I do think from all the evidence that they were involved, but I can't picture them covering for anyone outside the family.

Jameson is way out there. And there's no way the Rs would cover for anyone other than a Ramsey.

Wasn't John Andrew at a movie, with friends? I believe the police checked all travel records and were unable to find any evidence that JAR left town that night. He was cleared by police early on.

I don't think finding semen belonging to JAR on a duvet in a suitcase is proof that he was involved in his sister's murder. A duvet is a good place to find something like that, especially if a young adult male has been the one using it. I do wonder why the duvet was in the suitcase, though, and how the suitcase got under the window.

Was the suitcase checked for fingerprints? Whose did they find, if any?

I don't believe JAR was involved either. But I always thought the suitcase and it's contents were odd. How convenient to have a suitcase just below an opened window,which the police were sure to investigate,just outside the room where JonBenet was found,with the contents of JAR's semen on the blanket,and a child's Dr. Suess book. Seems a little too convienent to me....almost like a set up.

Didn't FW say he himself moved the suitcase to under the window? I don't remember if he said why. And that he picked up some broken glass, put it on the suitcase? So his prints would be there.

JAR was supposed to have been in Atlanta, waiting after the movie to fly with his sister early the next morning to meet JR and his new family. But the evidence is an ATM photo showing just the top of someone's baseball cap, no face.

I don't have an opinion but a WS poster years ago when we were at a different "address" proved that it was possible he could have had time to make a trip in the night to Boulder and back. Her project was a very long one. Don't ask me to go into it. He couldn't have been the walker before dark who resembled him, who may have impersonated him in Waterford, Mi., maybe in Charlevoix also, if he really went to a movie with his pals and they didn't just cover for him as a teenage prank or something. He would have been no more suspicious than the friends, whether he was there or not, imo.

I have no favorite theory. but in the thread Why the Ramseys, I've posted some of a tentative one to just keep in mind, for why they'd cover for someone. There could be more reasons, I just can't think of right now. Like everyone else.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back