John Edwards Mistress

When I first read this I thought you meant John Edwards, the psychic, from Crossing Over.

When I first read this I thought you meant John Edwards, the psychic, from Crossing Over.
OMG So did I. I was thinking he must be able to go to the otherworld to get a mistress.

Yeah I figured John Edwards was just tooooo pretty & wholesome to stay faithful to his dying wife..whatever nothing shocks me anymore about these folks!

I'm not totally shocked by this but I'm still disappointed in John Edwards. He seemed like such a faithful husband and father. I realize we are all human but is nothing sacred anymore?

This rumor has been going around for years...IIRC it last was raised when Mr. Edwards was running as VP on Gore's ticket.

Huh. Never would have thought.

Not sure why it matters now. I mean, unless he really has VP potential, which I don't believe.

Huh. Never would have thought.

Not sure why it matters now. I mean, unless he really has VP potential, which I don't believe.

It probably doesn't matter anymore now. It's just that he had such a good-guy image.

They has always been crooked. IMO.

It seems that The Edwards were kind of like Bill and Hilary. Only in the marriage for political gain. Mrs. Edwards wanted her husband to be president just as much as he wanted it. A total power trip.

It's sad that she is dying with cancer and he can't keep his pants up but not really shocking. Mrs Edwards probably doesn't even care.

Pixies, do you really think Mrs. Edwards doesn't care? She may not have cared personally but I'm sure she didn't want her children humiliated by having it go public.

First of all, what makes you guys think this story is true? Because fox news is quoting Tabloids???

This IS an election year, and this report is being bandied about by the same network that spent 30 minutes analyzing the Obama's fist bump for signs of terroristic implications....

Let's say it is true-how does this impact his ability to serve? I think we need to decide exactly what we do and do not need to know about our public servants in order to ensure that they are effective in their jobs. In the corporate world, sexual shenanigans do not cause job loss. JMO.

First of all, what makes you guys think this story is true? Because fox news is quoting Tabloids???

This IS an election year, and this report is being bandied about by the same network that spent 30 minutes analyzing the Obama's fist bump for signs of terroristic implications....

Let's say it is true-how does this impact his ability to serve? I think we need to decide exactly what we do and do not need to know about our public servants in order to ensure that they are effective in their jobs. In the corporate world, sexual shenanigans do not cause job loss. JMO.
I for one am surprised John is not actually gay. And sex does not matter in politics to me. Mcain will likely have his skeletons come out of the closet soon. I hate this crap. I feel for Johns wife. If and I say If true she must be hurt. You said Faux is reporting this? I'll wait for the real news to do so.

If it's true, I feel bad for his wife. She's dying. She deserved to die in peace. Her children are going through enough at this time without adding addditional pain. I'm sorry I think it's tacky to report his behavior now.

I agree. Out of respect for his wife and what she's going through they shouldn't have released this info now. IF it is true. For me, I wouldn't be suprised to find out that it is.

I disagree about it not affecting how someone can perform their role as a leader in politics. Number one, it says something about their character. Number two, if they don't want the information leaked then they're subject to blackmail.

JMO

I disagree about it not affecting how someone can perform their role as a leader in politics. Number one, it says something about their character. Number two, if they don't want the information leaked then they're subject to blackmail.

JMO

:clap: I agree!

I heard this last week and wondered why it didn't make all the headlines, if true. I figured it wasn't true.

Since the story has come out twice now, I am more inclined to believe it but still waiting for an actual photograph of him at the hotel, or of his "mistress", or of them together. If they went out together, why would there be no photos of that?

He has never been my favorite politician and I have always suspected him to be less than genuine; but I do feel very sad for his wife and family if this comes out, and if it is true.

And I would imagine politicians are about as faithful as the population at large - don't at least 60% of men have affairs; and more women have them now as well? I doubt they're any better than the rest of us in that regard, and also have more access to money, frills, and travel - making it easier to engage in prostitution, one-night stands or affairs. Many of them stay in Washington and don't go home that often.

Having a child by another is unusual though, for a "family man".

I don't know if this is a true story, yet, or not, but I guarantee he won't be considered for VP by Obama, now.

I do not think that John Edward's wife is dying of cancer. Elizabeth, had cancer in a rib on her right side and that is treatable! Believe me.

There are lots of cancers that never ever go away.......but you can have a normal life by just keeping it at bay, or remission.

I have lung cancer. The same is true of this.

xxxxxxooooooo
mama

:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I for one am surprised John is not actually gay. And sex does not matter in politics to me. Mcain will likely have his skeletons come out of the closet soon. I hate this crap. I feel for Johns wife. If and I say If true she must be hurt. You said Faux is reporting this? I'll wait for the real news to do so.

My bold and italics...Thank you for the laugh!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back