John Edwards Mistress

JE's story appears to have more faults:

http://www.twincities.com/politics/ci_10215294

Although JE said his affair was short, there is now evidence that it may not have been. It appears that JE and Hunter spent months together in 2006, traveling the world. The affair may have begun as early as March 2006, and it sounds like she accompanied him on trips into the summer and fall - Pittsburg, Iowa, NYC, and Uganda. She was still present at the end of December, and when JE entered the race for the nomination, Hunter was in NO with him. Then, on 12/29, she was with JE in New Hampshire, then Reno.

Of course, JE said the affair was brief. So, what is the definition of "brief?"

The $14,000 in payment to her are now being questioned, too.

My question is about Young, who acknowledges being the father of Hunter's child. He is married. What's his wife have to say about this? There's something just not right about this.

I feel very badly for Elizabeth. I found myself tearing up when I looked this week's People magazine. Seeing her as a beautiful bride and seeing them renewing their vows; knowing that at the time of renewing ceremony, he was already cheating on her....he deserves every bit of scorn he is receiving.

I feel very badly for Elizabeth. I found myself tearing up when I looked this week's People magazine. Seeing her as a beautiful bride and seeing them renewing their vows; knowing that at the time of renewing ceremony, he was already cheating on her....he deserves every bit of scorn he is receiving.

I thought they renewed their vows after he said, and she thought, the affair was over, but it was still continuing? :waitasec:

I'm afraid I can't figure out all the dates and time periods "he said" and "she said", he told her....

Is the mistrress just "waiting around" for her chance to become his wife?

I once knew a couple that the husband was having an affair. This became known to the wife, she "forgave him" and they supposedly tried to get the marriage back on track. But the girlfriend (a married woman!) would not go away and the husband was "not strong enough to resist her". Eventually the wife had had enough, left him and filed for divorce.

Shortly thereafter - before the divorce had even become final - the girlfriend developed a fast acting cancer and died. The wife proceeded with the divorce and got on with her life. Hubby promptly found yet another woman, we heard.

Ahhhhh-I get it now. TMZ is reporting he is getting $65K to give his heart to heart....tsk tsk.

Is the mistrress just "waiting around" for her chance to become his wife?

I once knew a couple that the husband was having an affair. This became known to the wife, she "forgave him" and they supposedly tried to get the marriage back on track. But the girlfriend (a married woman!) would not go away and the husband was "not strong enough to resist her". Eventually the wife had had enough, left him and filed for divorce.

Shortly thereafter - before the divorce had even become final - the girlfriend developed a fast acting cancer and died. The wife proceeded with the divorce and got on with her life. Hubby promptly found yet another woman, we heard.

I've known several women who waited around for their long time honey only to find themselves not on his short list when he was finally free!

Ahhhhh-I get it now. TMZ is reporting he is getting $65K to give his heart to heart....tsk tsk.

Wonder when Rielle will start speaking up?

I do find it hilarious that she would rather been known not as the woman who slept with a married man with three kids and had a child with him, but as the woman who slept with TWO married men who had three kids and had a child by one of them. just spreadin' the love around!

I've known several women who waited around for their long time honey only to find themselves not on his short list when he was finally free!

I've known several women who like being mistresses and would never want to be on the short list for Wife!

Ughhh. I will never be surprised at anything that a slimy politician does anyway.

My point is one of pleasant surprise and wonderment that the Enquirer is publishing real news lately. First the J$K+8 story and now the Edwards debacle. Is this signaling a trend toward more legitimacy for the Enquirer?

Ugh, they both make me sick to my stomach. I hope they stay out of the media until they're gone for good. God bless the little girl. She has a lot to grow up with (none of it being her fault).

Rielle Hunter is 'depressed' over John Edwards' new girlfriend and 'broke because no one will hire her'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-girlfriend-broke-hire-her.html#ixzz2maT4SnGs

"Money may not be a problem for the former presidential candidate, but it remains an issue for his former mistress, as Rielle says that no one will hire her and she has trouble getting by on the $5,000-per-month payments he makes to her to pay for their daughter Quinn's expenses."

It must be so difficult to live on $5000 per month lol

She gets $5,000 per month in child support and has trouble living on it. Boo hoo.

Rielle Hunter is 'depressed' over John Edwards' new girlfriend and 'broke because no one will hire her'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-girlfriend-broke-hire-her.html#ixzz2maT4SnGs

"Money may not be a problem for the former presidential candidate, but it remains an issue for his former mistress, as Rielle says that no one will hire her and she has trouble getting by on the $5,000-per-month payments he makes to her to pay for their daughter Quinn's expenses."

It must be so difficult to live on $5000 per month lol

BBM: I could manage quite nicely. Heck, I live on less than 10% of that...LOL

5 grand a mo and she is complaining? She needs a reality check.
Fast. Maybe her next check should just say "REALITY CHECK" right on it! :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back