John Ramsey Fabricated Open Basement Window "Evidence"

I love the "they threw in extra evidence to throw everything off" theory. It makes John and Patsy masterminds. Please study more about John on his own and Patsy on her own. There's a mastermind here, but it's not both. In the end, I don't think either threw in evidence to throw anyone off. Things were done for reasons and there were lots of red herrings like the broken window.

I love the "they threw in extra evidence to throw everything off" theory. It makes John and Patsy masterminds. Please study more about John on his own and Patsy on her own. There's a mastermind here, but it's not both. In the end, I don't think either threw in evidence to throw anyone off. Things were done for reasons and there were lots of red herrings like the broken window.
Take the broken window out of the case and examine the murder apart from it. There were six points of entry on the 1st floor. Ask Patsy every night to check all 6 points. Now add kemo and kemobrain and years after it happened to check the doors. Boulder was a secure community. Ask John after many trips out of state to come back and expect him to check all 6 points of entry every night he got home assuming that Patsy hadn't done it. Now ask if John and Patsy distracted by the warmth and security of Christmas night to check all 6 points of entry to the house on the 1st floor on Christmas night...after everyone was tired and they had a flight the next morning. At what point does the broken window (a metal window grate that needs to be lifted and one this is in plain sight of the phone nook off of the kitchen, the 1st-floor den, and the hallway to the back kitchen) make sense when so many other entries can be used.
An intruder could have entered through 6 points by turning a handle. (Okay then garage entry required 2 doors or a door and a garage door.)
Now where does the broken window entry stand on your list of possible entry sights?

Finally, a possible exit. Do you know the layout of the home the way you think you do? Where's the staircase up the stairs from the basement located. Does it let out in a public or hidden place? Is there a direction of places to go from there? Why would anyone climb out a window well in such a visible location when the basement exit has two possibly hidden paths without having to climb or being seen in such an obvious location.

Stop thinking of the window well as a place of entry or exit. For such a mastermind as the one who committed this crime, the person couldn't have done it with the huge amount of dirt picked up on their clothes by jumping into a window well. That dirt would have been dragged throughout the house.

The window well is a red herring and will mislead you. Focus on the murder itself. Where did it happen. Out of all three Ramseys, who was where? Did John know? Did Patsy know? Did Burke know? Could someone else have been there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back