John Ramsey on Oprah

Interesting Side-Note to this SideShow and previous SideShow....

This "Internet Reporter", Mame, has a dear friend that made a report to the authorities in Boulder naming John as a man that raped her when she was a child and then turned those encounters into child *advertiser censored* that he made a profit for.

Mame is also one of John Ramsey's biggest supporters, so I will only watch this insane show - and for the last time - to see if she is in the audience! :puke:

That's a great point! As we know, Lacy refused to say whether any R DNA from either JR (who carried her around the waist) or PR (who admitted pulling the longjohns on her daughter) was found. We don't really know if the DNA was even matched against an R. It's easy to say it doesn't match a family member of you don't test it against the family's DNA.

Couldn't have been from anyone that John shook hands with that day and with it being Christmas and he was all over town, I'm sure there were more than normal?!

This thought has been eating at me, so now that I've brought it up, maybe it can be discussed by those that know more about this tricky stuff than I!

Couldn't have been from anyone that John shook hands with that day and with it being Christmas and he was all over town, I'm sure there were more than normal?!

This thought has been eating at me, so now that I've brought it up, maybe it can be discussed by those that know more about this tricky stuff than I!

I suppose it's possible.

wasn't it said somewhere that Patsy may have left the house that night,and was rumored to be seeing someone else? if so,then the dna could be that of her encounter?
I've also read where another poster thought it came from the paintbrush handle,where Patsy had taken an art class at the local Univ.It's not uncommon for instructors to use the student's brush to demonstrate for them,on their own canvas.

wasn't it said somewhere that Patsy may have left the house that night,and was rumored to be seeing someone else? if so,then the dna could be that of her encounter?
I've also read where another poster thought it came from the paintbrush handle,where Patsy and taken an art class at the local Univ.It's not uncommon for instructors to use the student's brush to demonstrate for them,on their own canvas.

Another scenerio that is definitely a possibility!

That's a great point! As we know, Lacy refused to say whether any R DNA from either JR (who carried her around the waist) or PR (who admitted pulling the longjohns on her daughter) was found. We don't really know if the DNA was even matched against an R. It's easy to say it doesn't match a family member of you don't test it against the family's DNA.

All the Ramsey's were tested, their DNA did not match. The importance of this DNA is that it is said to match that found in her panties to Touch DNA being deposited on the side of her Long Johns consistant with someone pulling them down.

Interesting Side-Note to this SideShow and previous SideShow....

This "Internet Reporter", Mame, has a dear friend that made a report to the authorities in Boulder naming John as a man that raped her when she was a child and then turned those encounters into child *advertiser censored* that he made a profit for.

Mame is also one of John Ramsey's biggest supporters, so I will only watch this insane show - and for the last time - to see if she is in the audience! :puke:

River, I spoke with Mame via e-mail, she is the one that put me in touch with Lou Smit. I spoke with him via phone 3 times, his number has now been disconnected and I am not sure if he is still in the Springs. Having moved back to Colorado 4 years ago, I met someone who was at a Christmas party with the maid Linda Hoffman Pugh (she just happened to be there) and my friend was not at all interested in this case. His wife and him overheard Linda tell guests that the Ramsey's had a nude photo of JB in their bedroom that they removed before police arrived. I have never been able to confirm this story and don't like posting things without confirmation, but I know this friend would not lie, I just wonder if it was Linda spinning her own story or if in fact it was true. I think all parents have nude photos of their kids when they are babies, but this reportedly was a nude photo of JB much older, which would constitute child *advertiser censored*. I haven't had a change to review the master bedroom photos of the Ramsey's. I would like to see if there are any holes or nails in the wall.

River, I spoke with Mame via e-mail, she is the one that put me in touch with Lou Smit. I spoke with him via phone 3 times, his number has now been disconnected and I am not sure if he is still in the Springs. Having moved back to Colorado 4 years ago, I met someone who was at a Christmas party with the maid Linda Hoffman Pugh (she just happened to be there) and my friend was not at all interested in this case. His wife and him overheard Linda tell guests that the Ramsey's had a nude photo of JB in their bedroom that they removed before police arrived. I have never been able to confirm this story and don't like posting things without confirmation, but I know this friend would not lie, I just wonder if it was Linda spinning her own story or if in fact it was true. I think all parents have nude photos of their kids when they are babies, but this reportedly was a nude photo of JB much older, which would constitute child *advertiser censored*. I haven't had a change to review the master bedroom photos of the Ramsey's. I would like to see if there are any holes or nails in the wall.

Wow - where in the world is this picture at now and how did it get out?! Would this be the one with JonBenet wearing a feather boa maybe?

Let's say that the picture exists and was there. As I write in my book, it's not that uncommon to have a naked photo of your child, even after they're not babies anymore.

Of course, the boa angle would push it into child *advertiser censored*!

..just the fact that they were worried about it,suggests something was amiss,if indeed it did exist!

Wow - where in the world is this picture at now and how did it get out?! Would this be the one with JonBenet wearing a feather boa maybe?

Not sure, but I just came across this news about a year ago. Never posted it until now. Haven't studied the crime scene photos of the master bedroom. Don't know if it proves anything one way or the other. We don't know how old JB was at the time, and LHP most likely told LE anyway. I have always thought LHP held a lot of clues to this case. She knows the inner workings of that house.

Nedthan Johns,
No big deal about having a photo of your child naked, but on the wall or by the bedside in your bedroom, thus putting it on public view is another matter?

There is a distinction between what Linda Hoffman Pugh says she knows e.g. the existence of a photo of a nude JonBenet and that the Ramsey's removed it. The latter is privileged information, how does she know it was removed, I'm assuming she never set foot in the house again?

When Patsy had her socialite open days for the plebs to come view her fine taste and opulence, did she remove this photograph from public view?

If there is any substance to what Linda Hoffman Pugh says on this matter, currently I am skeptical, then it simply underlines the reasoning behind the issuing of search warrants for *advertiser censored*.

Also lets speculate about this: If there was one picture on public view then what else was there hidden from view, why did the Ramsey's deny ownership of the collection of photographs found in the basement? Looks like there is something going on here, no wonder Steve Thomas resigned!

Amsterdam.......

Isn't it ironic that Amsterdam was the location for John's overseas business connection???

For what 'things ugly' is Amsterdam noted?

A simple google of three words: Amsterdam, drugs, and sex will offer up a wealth of hits. The least of which describes it as "Amsterdam: Drug and Sex Capital of Europe"

No Episode Title
Kidnapping victims Elizabeth Smart and Shawn Hornbeck tell how they are coping; John Ramsey discusses the murder of his daughter JonBénet Ramsey. 7 WJLA Wed 9/10 4:00 PM
803 WJLADT Wed 9/10 4:00 PM
7 WJLA Thu 9/11 1:06 AM
803 WJLADT Thu 9/11 1:06 AM

--->>>WElllll, IF IF the Ramseys had taken the 'Enquirers' offer of One Million dollars to them IF IF they would but take a lie detector test - EARLY on in this investigation JR could have put the money up for a constant reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the REAL killer.

Anyone know what the interest accrued would be today on 1 Million dollars after 12 years???

Thanks Ned.

Not sure, but I just came across this news about a year ago. Never posted it until now. Haven't studied the crime scene photos of the master bedroom. Don't know if it proves anything one way or the other. We don't know how old JB was at the time, and LHP most likely told LE anyway. I have always thought LHP held a lot of clues to this case. She knows the inner workings of that house.

I am getting the impression that this is a suggestive picture???

Appreciate the informatioin Ned, but I do not believe it. Firstly, Patsy is not going to put up a nude picture of JB for the help to see, and secondly, she had been showing the house.

I am assuming that this is a suggestive picture, but could be assuming wrong. OR it could have been a picture of a three year old running around under a sprinkler. Big difference.

Let's say that the picture exists and was there. As I write in my book, it's not that uncommon to have a naked photo of your child, even after they're not babies anymore.

Of course, the boa angle would push it into child *advertiser censored*!

No one ever mentioned a boa. There is a picture of her with a boa but she is also dressed in a bathing suit.

I can see this developing into there is a nude picture of JB wearing a boa in a suggestive pose and I know that is not what any of you mean.

I have to agree,suggestive *advertiser censored* pics aren't something someone would put on display.however,even if it was an innocent photo,and they removed it,it says they were overly worried about it being misinterpreted,why so?

On Oprah, JR says that because his company was a somewhat large company it put them more into the spotlight which may have attracted this evil into their lives.

In DOI it says that there company was not large, rather it was small...

My how adjectives change to adapt to their needs at the time...

Oprah asked if JR felt that JBR's pagent life and the exploitation of it in the media hurt the public opinion of his and PR's 'innocence'. Oprah also noted that JR looked away from the monitor prior to the show beginning when film clips were shown of JBR. She asked if he had difficulty looking at video memories of JBR.

JR answered that the media used what they had available to them and that he nor PR ever took video of JBR in pagents or in the multitude of other activities in which she was "actively" involved. He mentioned rock climbing, which in DOI they say that JBR had been signed up to take an upcoming class in rock climbing but it did not indicate that she had ever done more than visit the rock climbing business and that she ran and scampered up the rock wall like a fish takes to water...

He said that he had difficulty looking at the video clips of JBR because they involved her in pagents and that does not accurately depict his daughter, going on to explain that she liked to get dirty, play the violin, rock climb, etc.

JR said that like Elizabeth Smart he knew that life had to go on and that he and PR realized that for BR's sake they must.

Pam was asked why she began to cry when she saw Elizabeth Smart and she said because Elizabeth is almost the same age as JBR would have been now and that she wuld have physically looked much like Elizabeth as well. Pam said that she could not help but wonder what JBR would have achieved and what she would be doing with her life now if only...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back