John Ramsey Speaking at CrimeCon

I don’t know where to post this so remove if not allowed.

John is going to be at CrimeCom. I’m glad I can’t afford a ticket.

crimecon.com

Dear GrandmaKittyLovesMLE,
I hope you don't mind but I added to the title of your thread.

Can you imagine John Ramsey taking questions from this audience? These people are going to be well informed.

What questions would you ask John Ramsey?

Seems like crime con is scraping the bottom of the barrel for guests! I hope the audience asks him tough questions or boycotts his session all together!

I have my voucher from two years ago when CC Orlando was cancelled, I think I will wait till next year to use it! Im aggravated right now!

Can you imagine John Ramsey taking questions from this audience? These people are going to be well informed.

No problem at all, Tricia.

There are lots of things I’d like to ask John but the first that comes to mind is the statement that follows. I want to know why he’s not angry. I understand forgiving someone from a religious point of view but anger and forgiveness are not the same.

Patsy Ramsey: And if anyone knows anything, please, please help us. For the safety of all of the children, we have to find out who did this.
John Ramsey: Not because we're angry, but because we have got to go on.

Sorry for the rambling comment ahead, my brain is all jumbled and this is the best it's ever gonna get LOL

Admittedly I'm not well-versed in the hate surrounding him, but why is it so wrong for a father to try to promote the case of his murdered daughter? Maybe I'm just too logically minded but IMO someone's behavior shouldn't be taken as proof of guilt unless there are other hard-cold facts & evidence. No emotions brought into it, just looking at the facts of the scene, not adding or taking anything away. Every victim & their family should be allowed to speak out, whether we like them as people or not. The Ramsey family is not the literal embodiment of evil because their daughter was murdered and some evidence can be construed to make them look guilty. The fact is, the police botched the crime scene & because of that, we might never have conclusive evidence that points to a killer. John Ramsey should still be allowed to try to find justice for his daughter and if CC can be of benefit to the case, then I have no problem. It's a tragic case, a little girl has been murdered and I pray with every fiber in my body that we find her killer someday.
I don't mean to attack anyone, and I apologize if I offend some of you. It just breaks my heart when an innocent child is murdered and seems to get lost in the chaos and controversy of the case. Hoping this year is the year we get justice for JBR & and for every child who has been taken from this world too soon<3

Tricia,
Mr Ramsey, when you helped Burke to bed on Christmas night what color of pajamas was he wearing, why did you need a flashlight to acomplish this, was there a power failure?

Hope I’m not stepping on toes here - but I find it really tacky that John Ramsey is speaking at Crime Con If you were a true victim of the ultimate loss (murder/death) of a child - would you want to speak at Crime Con? Whaaa All this time he hasn’t (to my knowledge) tried to find the murderer of his daughter- but now he’s being paid to speak at crime con?

I’m a RDI - being transparent here. Have been since the first news report…….. MOO

So I have been to crimecon several times and a lot of family and friends of unsolved cases have lectures. No matter what your opinion on the case the squeaky wheel gets the grease so the more your case is in the limelight the more likely resources are to be put towards it. The family of Abby and Libby from Delphi have done amazing lectures. It is a safe place where people can hopefully get the word out in hopes to find some answers. Also, to my knowledge they aren't being paid.
Hope I’m not stepping on toes here - but I find it really tacky that John Ramsey is speaking at Crime Con If you were a true victim of the ultimate loss (murder/death) of a child - would you want to speak at Crime Con? Whaaa All this time he hasn’t (to my knowledge) tried to find the murderer of his daughter- but now he’s being paid to speak at crime con?

I’m a RDI - being transparent here. Have been since the first news report…….. MOO

Holy smokes, @Tricia. What is John Ramsey thinking? Is Ramsey being paid big bucks for his appearance? Does he need the money? I'd ask him to tell us something we don't already know.

Holy smokes, @Tricia. What is John Ramsey thinking? Is Ramsey being paid big bucks for his appearance? Does he need the money? I'd ask him to tell us something we don't already know.

Chelly,
See that JR speaking made you sit up and notice.

What is John Ramsey thinking?
More facetime for JR in front of his adoring public, he might have an upcoming documentary on the horizon, you know preparing for a graceful exit, getting the estate in order, etc?

Chelly,
See that JR speaking made you sit up and notice.

More facetime for JR in front of his adoring public, he might have an upcoming documentary on the horizon, you know preparing for a graceful exit, getting the estate in order, etc?

@UKGuy Indeed my interest was peaked, yet again. We have been following and hoping for closure since 1996. I think JR will take secrets to the grave, but there will still be BR for the next generation of sleuths to follow.

Last edited:
Tone deaf. JR...as ill conceived as his bid for United States Congress.

I am not sure what I would ask him, it would be interesting to hear what he has to say.

mickey2942,
ITA. Just shows how arrogant he is. Still a prime murder suspect but reckoned he would run for Congress anyway.

He was blackballed and told to stay away, nobody wanted to be connected to him. I cannot imagine what ticket he would run on: Crime and Justice?

Makes me wonder if he was so used to his money fixing things, e.g. JonBenet and BPD, Alex Hunter, etc. that he thought he could buy himself a place in Congress?

I would ask about all the inconsistencies 1-Why did Susan Stein say you all came to the door on Christmas Day but then you said that only BR and PR did because you stayed with JB in the car because she was asleep. 2- why did you and PR say you carried JB upstairs when BR said she walked. 3- Why did you say BR was asleep during the 911 call but he wasn't? 4- Why can't you explain the bowl of pineapple and glass of tea on the breakfast bar? 5- Did you know the killer usually finds the body. 6- Why didn't you search the entire house before you called 911 because she was in the house? You would have found her. 7- Did you originally find her at 11am but didn't alert authorities. Why did you say that time to your other children instead of the actual time of 1pm?
The list could go on and on. I have a feeling he's going to make a speech and not take any questions from the audience.

@UKGuy Indeed my interest was peaked, yet again. We have been following and hoping for closure since 1996. I think JR will take secrets to the grave, but there will still be BR for the next generation of sleuths to follow.

Chelly,
Sure, JR is not going to break a habit of a lifetime and tell us he did it, he might attempt deflection by suggesting PDI before he goes, his thinking might be BR needs some form of closure?

Once JR leaves us what is there to prevent BR from doing TV interviews, even Internet mashup events, it's a different world from 1996 and cable news, etc.

There are folks out there, intimately connected to the case, who cannot wait to speak their mind, currently they are frightened off by the possibility of Lin Wood raising litigation.

Once they speak BR is guaranteed to get calls to appear and comment on any allegations, just having some attorney repeating the usual blah, blah words will not cut it.

I expect to see BR touring the media studios to keep the IDI theory alive and kicking?

Oh and can you explain why PR said she went to bed in a red turtleneck but she was found wearing the gap shirt with the star that she wore to the whites party. Also the size 12's?
And don't forget the white blanket that was in the dryer only PR would know that and was the barbie nightgown unknowingly stuck to it by static cling?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back