John Ramsey Speaking at CrimeCon

I want to know who else’s DNA was found on JonBenet’s leggings. Any family members DNA found on items?

Reactions: IDK
his panel at crimecon was terrible

it was basically an entire hour of how anyone within the Ramsey family couldn't have done it, he had a friend and journalist as his moderator where she basically rubbished any claim that made the Ramseys look guilty

and how John scored a 5 and patty scored a 4.5 on the handwriting analysis of the ransom note, meaning 5 means impossible and 1 meaning they wrote it

i could go on and on but i don't understand why he was there to be honest

his panel at crimecon was terrible

it was basically an entire hour of how anyone within the Ramsey family couldn't have done it, he had a friend and journalist as his moderator where she basically rubbished any claim that made the Ramseys look guilty

and how John scored a 5 and patty scored a 4.5 on the handwriting analysis of the ransom note, meaning 5 means impossible and 1 meaning they wrote it

i could go on and on but i don't understand why he was there to be honest
I didnt go to that session and now im glad. Did they allow for q&a?

Whose idea was it to send Burke off with Fleet and why?

I would think natural instinct would be to “hold your babies close” ….not send him away.
Why did he want to hop on a plane? What was he thinking?

Whose idea was it to send Burke off with Fleet and why?

I would think natural instinct would be to “hold your babies close” ….not send him away.
Why did he want to hop on a plane? What was he thinking?
I know! if I thought my child had been kidnapped I wouldn't let the other one out of my sight

so one of the questions his journalist friend asked him was

" what have you done to find your daughter's killer"

his reply was " we offered to pay for DNA testing on the remaining samples and were denied"

i felt it kind of sideswiped the question she was asking

I want to know who else’s DNA was found on JonBenet’s leggings. Any family members DNA found on items?
When it comes to Trace DNA, any of the family's TDNA will be everywhere in the home. This includes on JB's clothing. Finding the family's TDNA on her clothing would prove absolutely nothing because they live in the house. Even when you wash your clothes, much of the TDNA gets rinsed away with the water but some of it remains and is spread throughout the clothing fibers.
No matter where you go you leave your DNA behind. You also pick up DNA from transfer contact. All the dust in your home is full of your DNA because it can come from skin cells. You shed about 1,000,000 skin cells per day and they can be so small they can travel through the air as dust.
What they're really wishing for is to get a match from someone who had no real reason to be in the home. If they ever find a single person, then they need to start a focused investigation--but this is all wishful thinking because the TDNA they have from the sweat pants right now is a composite of more than 2 people (one of those people can be a family member or JB herself.) DNA even degrades over time so 25 years later and John Ramsey says he hopes...

Last edited:
When it comes to Trace DNA, any of the family's TDNA will be everywhere in the home. This includes on JB's clothing. Finding the family's TDNA on her clothing would prove absolutely nothing because they live in the house. Even when you wash your clothes, much of the TDNA gets rinsed away with the water but some of it remains and is spread throughout the clothing fibers.
No matter where you go you leave your DNA behind. You also pick up DNA from transfer contact. All the dust in your home is full of your DNA because it can come from skin cells. You shed about 1,000,000 skin cells per day and they can be so small they can travel through the air as dust.
What they're really wishing for is to get a match from someone who had no real reason to be in the home. If they ever find a single person, then they need to start a focused investigation--but this is all wishful thinking because the TDNA they have from the sweat pants right now is a composite of more than 2 people (one of those people can be a family member or JB herself.) DNA even degrades over time so 25 years later and John Ramsey says he hopes...

Pretty convenient huh?

still….I want a read out of DNA found on items as well as clothing - garrote especially

Exactly. He has nothing to risk by clamoring for further DNA testing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back