John Ramsey - The Real Man Michigan Voters should know

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Barbara, Jun 12, 2004.

1. Barbara

Barbara New Member

A big thank you to A Candy Rose on FFJ for refreshing our memories about John and the "Foundation". The bold, etc. is mine.

Two things stand out:

1. He is offended. He is offended to be asked to take a polygraph. Now he is offended that they looked into the foundation. He's always offended that guy! Then, out of the other side of his mouth, during interviews, he swears he understands the family must be investigated.

Notice how he threatens to disband the foundation as if to punish them for investigating it. Who gets punished in reality? Only the children they lied about wanting to help through the foundation! Notice how angry he got to the point of saying he has a mind to disband it.

Sadly John, you don't have a mind for anything! Perhaps he really does need to "grow a brain".

2. Notice how insignificantly he portrays the "small checks" from the public. Ever, ever see a foundation or charity not thank those who can only afford to send "small checks".

Sometimes collecting beer cans is not always profitable for us folks and we can only send small checks!

3. Notice how Lin Wood tries to once again blame the claims on the publisher making a "mistake" on the book jacket.

Doesn't the RST read?????????? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

2. Loading...

3. Nedthan Johns

Nedthan Johns New Member

wonderful post and worthly of e-mailing out at the end of Trish's post.

Again, People MUST NOT FORGET what sort of people the Ramsey’s are. This is a man seeking office. I am sending this as well to every newspaper in Michigan.

4. Show Me

Show Me New Member

What? Now it's the 'publisher's' fault the book jacket was wrong?

Didn't the Ramsey's have final approval? After all they mentioned their generosity to the JB foundation, in their book.

Don't tell me sharp eyed John didn't notice the book was donating the profits to the charity and not to himself???????