John Ramseys version - Merged

They both seemed to have selective memory problems,which indicates being untruthful.I've noticed that in other cases as well.

John Ramseys recalls that he almost dropped Jonbenet when he lifted her out of the car - yet he says he can't remember if they went into the Stines.

John Ramseys recalls that he almost dropped Jonbenet when he lifted her out of the car - yet he says he can't remember if they went into the Stines.

yes and him being a pilot,I bet he could recall flights from years ago,right down to the last detail,but yet he can't recall a simple short drive home.:waitasec:

I've never heard of people who cannot remember the day before a traumatic even occurs. it is usually the day of the event that causes some traumatic memory loss.

I've never heard of people who cannot remember the day before a traumatic even occurs. it is usually the day of the event that causes some traumatic memory loss.

You are right. I remember the last day of my mom's life. When my cousin was murdered, her parents remembered every last detail of the night that she was killed (before it happened). Its just something that ANY parent wouldn't ever forget...they would want to hold on to that memory for the rest of their life. IMO I remember in one interview, the interviewer asked Patsy what time JB was put into bed that night, and she had to ask John. "it was around 10, I believe. Right John??" Wouldn't that be something that you remembered...the LAST TIME that you saw your daughter alive??

You are right. I remember the last day of my mom's life. When my cousin was murdered, her parents remembered every last detail of the night that she was killed (before it happened). Its just something that ANY parent wouldn't ever forget...they would want to hold on to that memory for the rest of their life. IMO I remember in one interview, the interviewer asked Patsy what time JB was put into bed that night, and she had to ask John. "it was around 10, I believe. Right John??" Wouldn't that be something that you remembered...the LAST TIME that you saw your daughter alive??

Disbelief is a natural reaction to a truamatic event. I think it's natural to go over and over ever little detail in your head in order to try and make sense of it all.

Disbelief is a natural reaction to a truamatic event. I think it's natural to go over and over ever little detail in your head in order to try and make sense of it all.

I totally agree with you.

Look at the stories of friends and families who remember every detail of the hours and days before their loved ones went off to die at the World Trade Center or the Pentagon or on the airplanes on 9/11. Thousands and thousands of people have burned into their memories what the various 9/11 victims were up to in the innocent and unknowing hours of September 10th, and six and seven and eight a.m. on September 11th.

My mother can still remember what she was doing when she heard that JFK had been shot.

My mother can still remember what she was doing when she heard that JFK had been shot.

That's so funny, because when my mom was alive....she could too. I can still remember watching the news on Sept. 11, 2001....and yelling to my husband, who I remember to this day, was in the kitchen making coffee. I said "A plane just hit one of the twin towers"....my exact words. And he said "WHAT?" His exact word...and he came down the stairs to the living room and we sat and watched as the second plane hit. And then my neighbor called ...and then I took my daughter to school....etc. I think you get my point. I remember everything about that day. I also remember the last time I saw my mom, and both of my cousins alive...it is etched in my memory. As it should have been for John and Patsy....why in the world, when an interviewer asked Patsy when the last time was that she and John saw JB alive...did she turn to him and say..."when we put her to bed...around 10....is that right, John". Or something like that..I am paraphrasing. Why did she have to ask HIM? Shoot...he probably couldn't remember, either...afterall...it wasn't a buiness meeting that they were asking about...it was his daughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715
Back