Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that either of them were boy/girl scouts, these are actors we are talking about. It seems that most of them are bipolar or something along those lines. Which sort of makes sense I guess, in order to play a different character convincingly you can't be like regular people. My guess is that Heard was just as volatile as Depp, and probably contributed as much as him to the discord.

One thing to point out is the extremely odd divorce settlement. Who goes to the trouble of doing that, then giving it all away? It seems to me that she probably has a few skeletons in her closet as well, that would be very damaging if it came out. That would be the reason for her bizarre behavior at the deposition (presumably she did not want to be questioned about whatever it was) and the sudden and strange settlement. They probably came to that arrangement to avoid a mutually destructive fight that would damage both of their careers.

Not that it matters to anyone here, their personal and private lives should stay that way: personal and private.

I doubt that either of them were boy/girl scouts, these are actors we are talking about. It seems that most of them are bipolar or something along those lines. Which sort of makes sense I guess, in order to play a different character convincingly you can't be like regular people. My guess is that Heard was just as volatile as Depp, and probably contributed as much as him to the discord.

One thing to point out is the extremely odd divorce settlement. Who goes to the trouble of doing that, then giving it all away? It seems to me that she probably has a few skeletons in her closet as well, that would be very damaging if it came out. That would be the reason for her bizarre behavior at the deposition (presumably she did not want to be questioned about whatever it was) and the sudden and strange settlement. They probably came to that arrangement to avoid a mutually destructive fight that would damage both of their careers.

Not that it matters to anyone here, their personal and private lives should stay that way: personal and private.

While we certainly have seen a number of actors admitting publicly to a variety of mental disorders, I honestly do not agree that "most" actors are "biolar or something along those lines". Since their split, Johnny Depp and "his people" have been leaking any and every negative story about Amber Heard they could get their hands on it seems. If there was anything at all more that Team Depp knew, they surely would have leaked it to TMZ by now!

As far as "going to the trouble of doing that" - I would think that Amber Heard was fed up with Johnny Depp and what a big liar he is in addition to being a big azzhole who beats up on women. She wasn't in it for the money, as his team claimed. Her account of Depp's actions was no lie, and she was in it for the truth about Depp to be revealed.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cel...charity/ar-BBw2N1p?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Heard’s legal team is fuming that the “Pirates of the Caribbean” star sent checks directly to the two charities his estranged wife pledged to donate all $7 million from their settlement to – as doing so allows him to collect a considerable tax deduction.

"If Johnny wishes to change the settlement agreement, we must insist that he honor the full amount by donating $14M to charity, which after accounting for his tax deduction, is equal to his $7M payment obligation to Amber," a member of Heard’s team told the Daily News.

While we certainly have seen a number of actors admitting publicly to a variety of mental disorders, I honestly do not agree that "most" actors are "biolar or something along those lines". Since their split, Johnny Depp and "his people" have been leaking any and every negative story about Amber Heard they could get their hands on it seems. If there was anything at all more that Team Depp knew, they surely would have leaked it to TMZ by now!

As far as "going to the trouble of doing that" - I would think that Amber Heard was fed up with Johnny Depp and what a big liar he is in addition to being a big azzhole who beats up on women. She wasn't in it for the money, as his team claimed. Her account of Depp's actions was no lie, and she was in it for the truth about Depp to be revealed.

It is clear IMO that there was something she did not want coming out, otherwise why suddenly agree to the settlement? It would explain her bizarre behavior at the deposition. She was in it for the money, otherwise why not just get the divorce and leave without a big fight. She was the one who started litigation remember and was driving it. She claimed to have very little or no income and therefore needed support. You don’t do that unless you are after money. Then suddenly she decides she doesn’t really need it any more and “gives” it all to charity? It is pretty obvious that something went down behind the scenes that cause here to about face.

I have known a fair number of moderately successful creative types, and they all had issues of one form or another, with bipolar being the most common it seemed. Certainly it is far more common among those sorts of people than the general population.

It is clear IMO that there was something she did not want coming out, otherwise why suddenly agree to the settlement? It would explain her bizarre behavior at the deposition. She was in it for the money, otherwise why not just get the divorce and leave without a big fight. She was the one who started litigation remember and was driving it. She claimed to have very little or no income and therefore needed support. You don’t do that unless you are after money. Then suddenly she decides she doesn’t really need it any more and “gives” it all to charity? It is pretty obvious that something went down behind the scenes that cause here to about face.

I have known a fair number of moderately successful creative types, and they all had issues of one form or another, with bipolar being the most common it seemed. Certainly it is far more common among those sorts of people than the general population.

https://jambernews.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/crotch-coker/
let us look a little closer.....

... So do we know who this person is in real life? Their previous posts seem to be about bashing Amber at every turn. Not to mention they're talking about things that allegedly happened eight years ago. Eight years ago I was popping pills and spending upwards of $400 a week on alcohol (And this wasn't at bars, this was just liquor store and cheap beer), and here I am now with a couple college degrees, a steady nice-paying job, the ability to have a drink or two with dinner and call it quits, and not popping pills.

I feel like this is either a rabid Johnny fan or someone on Johnny's legal team. Either way, doubt that they actually know Amber

Johnny Depp Trial Delayed As Star Doesn’t Deliver Drugs & Booze Records – Deadline

Johnny Depp has settled two big bucks lawsuits with two sets of former attorneys in the past month, but it may be quite a while before things get resolved in the ex-Pirates of the Caribbean star’s $50 million defamation action against Amber Heard.

Due to the apparent fact that Depp didn’t meet the November 15 deadline to produce all of the October court ordered records related to his drug and alcohol usage, judicial officials in Fairfax County, Virginia have granted a six-month postponement of the start of the jury trial between the once married Rum Diary co-stars. Instead of kicking off the three-week proceedings on February 3, 2020, the whole messy shebang will now commence on August 3 next year.

Amber Heard's Makeup Artist Fighting Live Testimony in Johnny Depp's U.K. Libel Trial

Johnny Depp trial starts July 7...

-Amber Herd makeup artist does not want to testify “because she's concerned about the health risks amid the COVID-19 pandemic and says she's been receiving death threats.” And “Inglessis also says her career as a celebrity makeup artist will suffer if she's forced to testify publicly about things she saw in Heard's home while working because her clients expect privacy. ”

Several people will be allowed to testify....Kate James for Heard and
“Vanessa Paradis and Winona Ryder, both of whom had romantic relationships with the actor and have spoken out in his defense, are also expected to provide testimony” for Depp.

more info in the above link

I have kept quiet about this as I thought my opinion may not be taken well...domestic violence is no joke! However, since Day One, I have felt Amber saw an opportunity with JD; both monetarily and career-wise. Amber knew JD's vulnerabilities/issues and tried to capitalize on them. She knew just what buttons to press to set Johnny off and then tapes it. With that said, I think they both have a bit of "crazy" in them (JMO). I have always and continue to be on Team Johnny;)

MOO...I believe Johnny Depp. Here's why:

Why would he go through all this, spend another million while fully realizing some ugly stuff would be revealed in the process about his drug use ?? Because Amber is an opportunist who out of spite, wants to take him down along with his career !! I say "good for him" exposing the real truth;)

Johnny Depp has accused Amber Heard of celebrity affairs and pulling a sick defecation “prank” in an explosive start to his defamation case.
Franco has been subpoenaed after appearing in a May 2016 surveillance video that showed him getting into a lift with Heard the day after she alleges Depp gave her a black eye.

Meanwhile, Depp has also claimed Heard had a secret fling with Musk which began the month after they got married in 2015, and included a threesome with model Cara Delevingne.
Depp accuses Heard of celeb affairs and a sick ‘prank’

During the cross examination at Tuesday’s hearing, Sasha Wass QC, the lawyer for NGN, asked Depp if it was true that he "found drugs and alcohol" early in his life, BBC reports.

Depp agreed, saying that he started taking drugs "at a very young age, when it was not a particularly stable or secure or safe home life."
"My mother used to ask me to go and get her 'nerve pills' and I think I was around the age of 11 that it dawned on me that 'nerve pills' were calming her nerves, so I brought her her nerve pills and I took one and that began [my drug use]," he said.
Johnny Depp Says His Drug Use Began When He Was a Child: I Didn’t Have a 'Safe Home Life'

The gloves are off.

"For the avoidance of any doubt, I have never abused Ms Heard, or, indeed, any other woman, in my life," Depp said in a witness statement in which he characterised his ex-wife as a calculating, sociopathic, emotionally dishonest narcissist.
Johnny Depp accuses ex-wife of multiple affairs, lying about abuse

Johnny Depp has accused Amber Heard of celebrity affairs and pulling a sick defecation “prank” in an explosive start to his defamation case.
Franco has been subpoenaed after appearing in a May 2016 surveillance video that showed him getting into a lift with Heard the day after she alleges Depp gave her a black eye.

Meanwhile, Depp has also claimed Heard had a secret fling with Musk which began the month after they got married in 2015, and included a threesome with model Cara Delevingne.
Depp accuses Heard of celeb affairs and a sick ‘prank’

I was going to mention the sick "defecation stunt" pulled by Amber or one of her friends....she definitely has a few screws loose...YUCK!

I was going to mention the sick "defecation stunt" pulled by Amber or one of her friends....she definitely has a few screws loose...YUCK!

How disrespectful in his own house! It shows exactly what they thought of him and I would’ve rubbed their sleazy faces into it.
Grubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member