Johnny Depp Looks Gravely ILL

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by gngr~snap, Jun 3, 2018.

1. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

According to the magazine, his $US50 million ($A70 million) suit claims Musk often visited Heard in the middle of the night while Depp was away from home travelling, including the day Heard shared her battered face online and claimed Depp had caused the injuries.

Musk’s representative has refuted the claim saying the tech giant and actor did not begin their relationship until her marriage with Depp ended, and it did not become romantic for some time after

2. Steft50

Steft50 Having Fun

3. they'll get you

It’s good to see he’s working as I was worried this incident would wreck his career.

Steft50 likes this.
  4. they'll get you

Last week, Amber Heard made it very clear that she’s not about to let Johnny Depp abuse her through the court system. In response to his $50 million lawsuit, Heard’s lawyers unloaded a litany of Depp’s alleged abuses and cracked open a sealed deposition that accuses him of drunkenly attempting to shove Heard’s younger sister down a staircase. In short, none of it is pretty, and executives at Warner Bros. are reportedly “freaking out” that Depp is scheduled to film Fantastic Beasts 3. Which is the studio’s own dumb fault for sticking with his (allegedly) abusive ass in the first place, but we’ll swing back to that.

So Johnny Depp Might Get Fired from the 'Fantastic Beasts' Movies

Hazelnutty likes this.
  5. they'll get you

6. they'll get you

Warner Bros. fears Depp allegations could impact Harry Potter spin-off series
    Graphic new details about Johnny Depp’s alleged assault on Amber Heard could cost him his role in the latest Harry Potter spin-off film.

Pressure to dump Depp amid abuse claims

7. they'll get you

Hazelnutty likes this.
  8. Catmammy

Catmammy Opinionated and Owning It

Ya know, an actor's tears, whether male or female, mean little.

Laughing, Hazelnutty, teedie2 and 7 others like this.
  9. they'll get you

When someone describes violence they ‘show’ the violence used.
    I remember relaying a similar violent occurrence and I found myself pulling my hair with nearly the same force as when it happened.
    She was describing this with weakness.

10. Only4Justice

Only4Justice Well-Known Member

Which video? Please share.

11. Coconutty

Coconutty Well-Known Member

I hope he doesn’t lose the Fantastic beasts part but there’s a lot of dislike being sent his way from his English ex fan base.

Laughing and they'll get you like this.
  12. BeachSky

BeachSky Well-Known Member

13. BeachSky

I like this.
    Johnny is coming for everything he’s lost.
    JMO

teedie2, Laughing and they'll get you like this.
  14. they'll get you

I worry about Depp, would it be better to just leave it be?
    He could lose everything to fight the likes of Musk.
    Man she sounding more and more like a gold digger.
    Watch your wallet Musk.

teedie2 and Laughing like this.
  15. BeachSky

16. they'll get you

McMillen said she showed up to the house around noon and “she came to me at the bottom of the staircase in Mr. Depp’s house and gave me a hug, sobbing.”

The stylist was adamant Heard had no marks on her face during their meeting on May 24, but admitted, “Three days after my encounter with Ms. Heard, on May 27, 2016, I saw in the media that Ms. Heard had gone to Court with prominent injuries visible on her face. I knew that she did not have those marks on her face May 24, 2016 when I was with her.”
    https://theblast.com/amber-heard-stylist-testimony-dispute-facial-injuries-johnny-depp/
    Thanx for the link BeachSky.

17. they'll get you

In court documents filed on Thursday 11 April, Amber detailed a list of alleged abuses made by Johnny against her as he attempts to sue his ex-wife $50 million for defamation after she wrote a December 2018 op-ed alleging she was the victim of domestic abuse. She did not name her abuser. Amber claimed in court documents that Johnny repeatedly hit her and choked her during their short-lived marriage and detailed several incidences in which she alleged she was left injured after his attacks. Sources close to Elon later told Metro.co.uk that as of now these claims are not accurate.

https://theblast.com/amber-heard-stylist-testimony-dispute-facial-injuries-johnny-depp/

GarAndTeed and Laughing like this.
  18. they'll get you

Don’t do it again Johnny!

Johnny Depp's new girlfriend is a Russian go-go dancer who he wants to marry, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively.

Polina Glen, who is believed to be in her mid-twenties, met Depp, 55, at a party in LA last year, a source close to her told DailyMail.com.

Depp was pictured in a steamy embrace with a 'mystery woman' earlier this year at a hotel in Belgrade, Serbia - but DailyMail.com has now identified the woman as Polina. She was also pictured walking alongside him in May 2018 while he was on tour in Moscow with his band, The Hollywood Vampires.

Polina, who is originally from St. Petersburg, is a trained dancer and choreographer. She has been living with the multimillionaire actor at his Sunset Boulevard mansion

Johnny Depp's new girlfriend is a Russian go-go dancer | Daily Mail Online

19. Catmammy

Catmammy Opinionated and Owning It

Johnny is notoriously a wine aficionado. Perhaps he should work more and drink less?

20. they'll get you

Elon Musk WILL face in court the British diver he called 'pedo guy' on Twitter during the Thailand cave rescue after a California judge refuses to dismiss a defamation case against the SpaceX CEO

Elon Musk must face British diver he called a 'pedo' on Twitter during Thai cave rescue | Daily Mail Online

Elon will have his hands full with this and his wife’s upcoming legalities with Johnny Depp.
    He’s wealthy enough for his minders to take care of it all.
    Amber sure knows how to land on her feet.

Laughing likes this.