Johnny Depp Looks Gravely ILL

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by gngr~snap, Jun 3, 2018.

1. ManicMuggle83

ManicMuggle83 Well-Known Member

they'll get you and BeachSky like this.

2. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

Johnny Depp says Amber Heard painted fake bruises on her face to ‘fabricate’ abuse claims
    Depp even claims that bruises seen on Heard’s face and shown in photos as she went to an LA court to get a restraining order against him as their relationship ended were “painted on” and faked.

“I will continue to deny them for the rest of my life. I never abused Ms. Heard or any other woman.”
    Johnny Depp claims Amber Heard’s bruises were fake

3. Catmammy

Catmammy Opinionated and Owning It

He also alleges that she shat on his bed in some weird kind of prank. Celebrities? Most assuredly. Stars? Oh no.

4. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

He states, “After years of asserting my innocence, I am finally in a position to prove it by dismantling each element of her hoax.”
    One of Heard’s friends left faeces in his bed the morning after another alleged violent domestic incident.
    “After I removed myself from Ms. Heard’s presence in the penthouse on April 21, 2016, the following morning Ms. Heard or one of her friends defecated in my bed.
    April 21 physical attack and defecation on my bed sometime before she and her friends left the next morning — I resolved to divorce Ms. Heard.”
    “She and they have falsely accused me of violence, although interestingly none of her ‘witnesses’ say they ever witnessed any violence.
    Johnny Depp claims Amber Heard’s bruises were fake

5. AlwaysShocked

AlwaysShocked Well-Known Member

I do not believe him.

6. Catmammy

Catmammy Opinionated and Owning It

It is my opinion and experience that the Truth, as in MOST cases, lies somewhere in the middle of both sides.

silverjug and MagnoliaMountain like this.
  7. MagnoliaMountain

MagnoliaMountain Red Rose

That is also how I feel about this situation.

Catmammy and thistle like this.