John's basement window story

John's basement window story

• Yes, John related an authentic account.

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • No, John did not relate an authentic account.

Votes: 49 74.2%
  • I am unable to decide.

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters
snowqueen said:
I don't John ever claimed to have nose-dived into the basement, did it?
Sounds like someone's over active imagination - IMO.

John's weak memory? Keep in mind - people have had ten years to pick apart and find every inconsistency in what the Ramseys said. And in most case those inconsistencies don't mean a thing.

I wasn't saying you said John nosed dived...it's the thought of John nosediving in the basement that struck me as funny.

Well the Ramseys told us for years Burke was asleep the morning of the kidnapping then John and Patsy changing their minds and admitting in a NE interview Burke was awake and had tears in his eyes....inconsistant or lying? I dunno, certainly wasn't telling the truth, unless Burke was sleep walking and crying.

oh yeah

John telling us the proceeds from his book DOI, will go to help protect children. SHOES, another charity John and Patsy boasted about on tv, was also going to do something and did absolutely nothing. Both charities defunct.
Where did the money go?

I say that's pretty inconsistant when you make yourself look good on tv with all the new charities and legislating new laws to help children, then do not one thing to help anyone but a Ramsey. In fact I'd say it was fraud and lying outright to the public.

Better yet, why don't you list those inconsistencies and let's look at them one by one.........

You asked for it!

Burke was asleep; no, he was awake but pretending to be asleep; no, he was awake and crying; JonBenet slept through the ride home; no, she was awake and walked upstairs, etc.

SuperDave said:
You asked for it!

Burke was asleep; no, he was awake but pretending to be asleep; no, he was awake and crying; JonBenet slept through the ride home; no, she was awake and walked upstairs, etc.

Don't forget....Patsy put JB to bed wearing the red shirt, NO...the white shirt.

SuperDave said:
You asked for it!

They Ramseys have stated that they thought Burke was asleep and did not know that he was awake until after he testified at the Grand Jury.

Burke is the one who said JonBenet was awake and walked upstairs. Steve Thomas is the one who wrote about that and then said he "thought Burke was confused."

Ames said:
Don't forget....Patsy put JB to bed wearing the red shirt, NO...the white shirt.
JonBenet wore the white shirt to the Whites and that is what she was found in. The red shirt is the one she wouldn't wear.

No one except for those who attended the party at the White's that night, knows what JBR wore because the photos taken at the White's have never been shown to the public. LE either hasn't or refused to discuss what JBR wore in those photos.

snowqueen said:
JonBenet wore the white shirt to the Whites and that is what she was found in. The red shirt is the one she wouldn't wear.
Yes, I know that...BUT...Patsy stated in one of her first interviews that JB was wearing the RED shirt when she went to sleep...and then she later changed her statement to that she was wearing the white shirt...the same one that she wore to the White's party.

Ames said:
Yes, I know that...BUT...Patsy stated in one of her first interviews that JB was wearing the RED shirt when she went to sleep...and then she later changed her statement to that she was wearing the white shirt...the same one that she wore to the White's party.
You're absolutely correct, Ames.
clap.gif

"They Ramseys have stated that they thought Burke was asleep and did not know that he was awake until after he testified at the Grand Jury."

Uh-huh.

What about the heart story? The first day Patsy told the cops she saw it and it was "pretty good." The next day, she told them she never saw it and was only told about it.

Patsy stated that the Size-12 underwear was placed in JonBenet's bathroom underwear drawer, later after finding out that the police had removed all the underwear and that none were size-12, Patsy stated they were really placed in JonBenet's bedroom dresser.

But they were not discovered there either after the police doing numerous searches.

oops, years later, the Ramseys discovered the size-12's in a packing box and dutifully returned them to the police!

SuperDave said:
"They Ramseys have stated that they thought Burke was asleep and did not know that he was awake until after he testified at the Grand Jury."

Uh-huh.

What about the heart story? The first day Patsy told the cops she saw it and it was "pretty good." The next day, she told them she never saw it and was only told about it.

So many inconsistancies.....so little time...

UKGuy said:
Patsy stated that the Size-12 underwear was placed in JonBenet's bathroom underwear drawer, later after finding out that the police had removed all the underwear and that none were size-12, Patsy stated they were really placed in JonBenet's bedroom dresser.

But they were not discovered there either after the police doing numerous searches.

oops, years later, the Ramseys discovered the size-12's in a packing box and dutifully returned them to the police!

LOL...they DISCOVERED. Yeah, right.

SuperDave said:
They withheld evidence. There's no other way to say it.

Exactly! PP should have been arrested for carting all of the evidence out of the house, too. And the Ramsey's AND Pam should have been charged with Obstruction of Justice and/or Withholding evidence....along with a murder charge for the Ramsey's. IMO A total failure of the justice system....is the way I see it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back