John's basement window story

John's basement window story

• Yes, John related an authentic account.

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • No, John did not relate an authentic account.

Votes: 49 74.2%
  • I am unable to decide.

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters
SuperDave said:
Touche, Crab!

That's awful, Irishmist.

:(

I've faced some tough things in my life, and at this point I can look back and draw some good out in some way... but not for this. I've yet to see anything good out of it at all.

IrishMist said:
:(

I've faced some tough things in my life, and at this point I can look back and draw some good out in some way... but not for this. I've yet to see anything good out of it at all.
I am very sorry for your loss....and had a very similiar experience. My cousin, also MY best friend, died of leukemia ON A THURSDAY....and the VERY next week...the very next Thursday, my MOM died. (Exactly a week a part...and almost to the hour...and it was HER NEICE that had died the week before....eerie). Anyway, I remember the same things that you do....when I had my last conversation, where I was when I got the calls, what time it was...the last time that I saw them alive....etc. I FEEL your pain!! But JOHN RAMSEY....NO...he had to ask his wife for a confirmation of the last time that he saw his daughter alive. :rolleyes:

Ames said:
I am very sorry for your loss....and had a very similiar experience. My cousin, also MY best friend, died of leukemia ON A THURSDAY....and the VERY next week...the very next Thursday, my MOM died. (Exactly a week a part...and almost to the hour...and it was HER NEICE that had died the week before....eerie). Anyway, I remember the same things that you do....when I had my last conversation, where I was when I got the calls, what time it was...the last time that I saw them alive....etc. I FEEL your pain!! But JOHN RAMSEY....NO...he had to ask his wife for a confirmation of the last time that he saw his daughter alive. :rolleyes:

And I'm sorry for yours, Ames.

I really have to agree with you that those last times seeing her alive would be burned into their memories, IMO. I know that everyone handles their grief differently, but this is one of those things that is a red flag to me.

Ames said:
I voted that John is lying about the window, for the same reason that you did. The words "probably" and "would have"...are crucial here.
Watched a show on lying and an interrogator said the most often word used by a liar is "probably".

My brother uses it everyday of his life and that man can lie.:cool:

IrishMist said:
And I'm sorry for yours, Ames.

I really have to agree with you that those last times seeing her alive would be burned into their memories, IMO. I know that everyone handles their grief differently, but this is one of those things that is a red flag to me.
Thank you!

And it is also a very BRIGHT RED flag to me, too. I had another cousin (also a niece of my mom's)....that was killed. That was ten years ago...and my aunt and uncle can not only remember when the last time was that they saw their daughter alive...but, can tell you what she was wearing...and other things about that last night that they saw her alive. Its very sad! And John and Patsy Ramsey are/were such liars.

Solace said:
Watched a show on lying and an interrogator said the most often word used by a liar is "probably".

Really?? VERY interesting....very interesting indeed.

My brother uses it everyday of his life and that man can lie.:cool:

LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine