Jon Galt's Timeline

After the stabbing one of the kids could not live more than 9 minutes according to the doctor. Timeline and phone call to 911 only leaves just under 2 minutes to do all the things they said she did. Also, new evidence says Darlie had only her blood on the nightshirt. She must be one of the few people in the world who can do quick multiple stabbings and not get blood of the victim's on her nightshirt.
How can you feel she did this crime, knowing this? The prosecution set her up 100% knowing she did not do it.
It is really easy to make a convincing tale, but science will find the truth. BS in Genetics is my expertise. Done sequencing, gene mapping, and know that the prosecution intentionally did not test the Darlie's nightshirt, because they knew she did not do it, but made a story to get her convicted. Even I know, that when she said it was a man all they had to do was test the nightshirt for the Y- chromosome. There wasn't one. Hence, Damon, Devin, and Darin are excluded by this test.
How can people withoput a science background understand this was an intentional set up to get her convicted. They even had a prosecutorial rehearsal. Does this reek of a set up? I think it dost!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back