Jon Ramsey on 48Hours

Solace said:
He is going to start off with Patsy being at rest, finally. That her last days were hard and that she was hoping they would find the killer before she died, but that she was excited about finally being reunited with JonBenet. That his son is doing as well as can be expected but that he would rather leave it at that as his son has had a hard enough year with the Karr business etc., and besides I don't want to say anything to piss him off, he might remember something.

And then finally, ad nauseum, he will reiterate for all of us who have not heard that he said he would take a poly and that Patsy took one by the sleazy underhanded Dr. Gelb and passed; he will leave out that she refused to take one for the Dr. who wanted her to take a drug test first and no one will ask him.

And then he will say how he misses Jon Benet every day of his live. "I loved that little girl".
I could truly see the interview going just the way you described.

Solace said:
He is going to start off with Patsy being at rest, finally. That her last days were hard and that she was hoping they would find the killer before she died, but that she was excited about finally being reunited with JonBenet. That his son is doing as well as can be expected but that he would rather leave it at that as his son has had a hard enough year with the Karr business etc., and besides I don't want to say anything to piss him off, he might remember something.

And then finally, ad nauseum, he will reiterate for all of us who have not heard that he said he would take a poly and that Patsy took one by the sleazy underhanded Dr. Gelb and passed; he will leave out that she refused to take one for the Dr. who wanted her to take a drug test first and no one will ask him.

And then he will say how he misses Jon Benet every day of his live. "I loved that little girl".
I hope and pray he does not say " I loved that little girl. I'd have to reach through the tv screen and throttle him right then and there. While we are fantasizing our most treasured scenario's ....how would you all like to have a poligrahper waiting in seclusion. When he says something about the lie detector tests. Well c'mon down. Deal or no Deal....:dance: We just so happen to have FBI poligraphers right here . How about you clear yourself right in front of God and country. How about we get together Tuesday night and write up a bunch of questions to be presented. Wouldn't you love to see the look on his face as he turns blue and says he does appreciate the way we are trying to disgrace his relationship with Patsy or His daughter. :eek: Time for an old fashioned throwdown in my humble opinion. No more ring around the rosy. :woohoo:

Solace said:

Very good solace! except ...

He'll go on and on about how he lost his older daughter first, and then, oops, remember he lost JonBenet also.

coloradokares said:
I hope and pray he does not say " I loved that little girl. I'd have to reach through the tv screen and throttle him right then and there. While we are fantasizing our most treasured scenario's ....how would you all like to have a poligrahper waiting in seclusion. When he says something about the lie detector tests. Well c'mon down. Deal or no Deal....:dance: We just so happen to have FBI poligraphers right here . How about you clear yourself right in front of God and country. How about we get together Tuesday night and write up a bunch of questions to be presented. Wouldn't you love to see the look on his face as he turns blue and says he does appreciate the way we are trying to disgrace his relationship with Patsy or His daughter. :eek: Time for an old fashioned throwdown in my humble opinion. No more ring around the rosy. :woohoo:
As I sit here, I can absolutely say I WOULD PAY FOR THAT.

Solace said:

You coined it, right on the money. Word for word. He will probably say a blurb about how the real killer is out there and how his team of invisible investigators are still searching for him and how that gosh darn DNA will identify him one day.

Nedthan Johns said:
You coined it, right on the money. Word for word. He will probably say a blurb about how the real killer is out there and how his team of invisible investigators are still searching for him and how that gosh darn DNA will identify him one day.
Ned,

The thing that bothers me about John is this. I believe Patsy wrote the insanity ransom note. Can't you see him thinking "okay, she is out of her mind, they are never going to believe this". Why do you think he went along with this ransom note. He is not stupid; he knows it is going to look absurd. What do you think?

See you Monday. Great Post Ned. Really good about the window.

without a doubt John knew Pasty wrote the note at first glance.

Certianly the 48 Hours Interview has already been taped. But my questions for John Ramsey:

1.) Why are you no longer friends with the Whites immediately following the murder of your daughter, yet you claim in your book that the Whites were one of your closest friends at the time?

2.) Where were you for the hour you went missing and why would you close an open window in your basement and not report it when your child supposedly was missing?

3.) Why is your account of the open window different from detective French and Fleet White, both of whom searched that basement as well?

4.) Isn't it true Mr. Ramsey that the DNA found on your daughter's underwear can NEVER be used to identify a person, only used to exclude them because leading DNA experts acertain the DNA is so degraded that it may not have anything to do with this crime?

5.) Isn't it true Mr. Ramsey that Dr. Henry Lee purchased the same brand of underpants found on your daughter the night of the murder and he too was able to pull degraded DNA from those panties as well, and came to the conclusion that degraded DNA could very likely have been deposited on these underwear during the manufacturing process?

6.) John Ramsey, the murder of your daughter ruined many reputations and destroyed many lives. How has it affected your life and what have you done personally to help catch this so called intruder?

7.) Will you John Ramsey take a lie detector test administrated by the FBI so that once and for all you can be excluded as a suspect in this case?

Wasn't it Katie Couric that interviewed David Duke? She was pretty tough on him and I'd like to see her get tough with JR and ask him some hard q's as well.I remember David Duke trying to slide around the q's and saying there were 'things that were taken out of context',and Katie would stomp him with,"THAT WAS A DIRECT QUOTE MR DUKE".She later said she felt that reporters were too easy on him,and she wanted him to answer those tough questions she was asking.
Come on Katie...get tough with MR R!!!!

Solace said:

Spot on.

I think they may also throw in a little footage of JMK just so the IDI types can once again immagine that he really is the killer.

It really won't be worth watching. Only watching JR being cross-examined in a court of law would be worth watching.

The trailer I saw last night hinted that there was some "DNA evidence" from very early in the investigation that would have clear John and Patsy.

Also last little blurb some guy is saying that JMK is still a suspect.

Also they interview what's his name, the professor.

So doubt there is any credible in the whole show.

Sounds to me like OJ and him are jealous of each other and trying to see who get the most airtime.

Or John is wanting to run again for something in 2008 and waited until after the mid-term elections so he wouldn't have to compete with that.

Solace said:
Would that be hilarious with a bunch of people from this board sitting around watching the Ramseys lie on tv for about 6 hours. We would have to keep replaying because of all the comments that would be made from everyone.
would make a good LieFest,for sure !!!

It will seem strange to see him without Patsy. Any televsion interview they ever did,they were always side by side.

Solace said:

I think he would say "I loved that child."
Isn't 'that child" how they continued to refer to their daughter after her murder?

Nedthan Johns said:
without a doubt John knew Pasty wrote the note at first glance.

Certianly the 48 Hours Interview has already been taped. But my questions for John Ramsey:

1.) Why are you no longer friends with the Whites immediately following the murder of your daughter, yet you claim in your book that the Whites were one of your closest friends at the time?

I have no idea why we are not friends. Patsy and I tried to keep the friendship going, but for some reason, which is a mystery to me, they avoid us. (It might have something to do with the fact that I named him and his wife as viable suspects).

2.) Where were you for the hour you went missing and why would you close an open window in your basement and not report it when your child supposedly was missing?

It has been ten years since that horrible day and for me to remember what I did every moment is asking the impossible. If you had been there, you would understand the mayhem that ensued. I was out of my mind with grief.

3.) Why is your account of the open window different from detective French and Fleet White, both of whom searched that basement as well?

Again, I was not thinking about what is the correct protocol that morning. My child was gone, I was insane. I do not even remember closing the window. I am sure that Fleet White and Detective French have memories of that morning that would reflect errors in judgment on their own parts. I do not know what Fleet Whites memory of that window being open is. I would like to know how you would react if your little girl was kidnapped.

4.) Isn't it true Mr. Ramsey that the DNA found on your daughter's underwear can NEVER be used to identify a person, only used to exclude them because leading DNA experts acertain the DNA is so degraded that it may not have anything to do with this crime?

Absolutely not, why there are two DNA experts who are convinced that that DNA matches the DNA under JonBenet's fingernails. There is a killer out there. (Even though the expert who said this, said that it is not proof positive of an intruder and that the match is not positive either).

5.) Isn't it true Mr. Ramsey that Dr. Henry Lee purchased the same brand of underpants found on your daughter the night of the murder and he too was able to pull degraded DNA from those panties as well, and came to the conclusion that degraded DNA could very likely have been deposited on these underwear during the manufacturing process?

I don't know what tests Dr. Lee did. I do know the tests that the DNA experts found as I stated above. There is a killer out there.

6.) John Ramsey, the murder of your daughter ruined many reputations and destroyed many lives. How has it affected your life and what have you done personally to help catch this so called intruder?

I would say that the media has much to do with destroying people's lives. I have hired the best minds in the country to find the murderer and we continue to this day, however, I will not give out information that may interrupt the investigation in any way. We have found substantial information in this past year (I just don't know what it is).

7.) Will you John Ramsey take a lie detector test administrated by t
he FBI so that once and for all you can be excluded as a suspect in this case?
Absolutely, name the time and place. (However, I am going out of the country for an extended business meeting and also for some tests - I am not feeling well).:rolleyes:

azwriter said:
I think he would say "I loved that child."
Isn't 'that child" how they continued to refer to their daughter after her murder?
That and spark plug.

I am not even gonna bother to watch.

It will be just one more lame fluff piece where no hard questions are asked, John will be the poor martyr persecuted by the evil media, talk of a stun gun...DNA ...I would just puke.:sick:

Of course John would never agree to a real interview.............

The only way I'd watch is if Nedthan Johns or Tricia did the interviewing!

Linda7NJ said:
I am not even gonna bother to watch.

It will be just one more lame fluff piece where no hard questions are asked, John will be the poor martyr persecuted by the evil media, talk of a stun gun...DNA ...I would just puke.:sick:

Of course John would never agree to a real interview.............

The only way I'd watch is if Nedthan Johns or Tricia did the interviewing!
I agree. It is going to be very hard to take especially since Moriarity came out and said there was a match with the DNA (underwear and fingernails). It is very hard to watch this stuff. I don't even believe that she believes half the $h#@ that she reports on this case. It is a high profile case and she wants in.

If she were interested in the truth she would not have reported the DNA segment or would have at least read the part where one of these men says it is not conclusive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back