Jonbenet Books...have You Read "all?"

Originally posted by ajt400
Its' not going to be true, because it is fiction. If it were, say, Steve Thomas' book and PR said theat it was all true and confessed, I would be relieved because at least someone is being brought to justice. I know it sounds corny, but at least this little girl didn't scream to no one that night, her death wouldn't be in vain. (So to speak)

And, yes, umbrella of suspicion, but you cannot use a mere umbrella in a hurrican can you? We all know what would happen. It would be ripped to shreds! This media 'storm' has not been a simple summer shower, it has been a hurricane!

But, what in the world does the whole initials thing have to do with anything?

And, I am not sure of anyone else on this, but truth matters a great deal when concerning a child's vicious murder. You wouldn't want everyone confessing.....I thought truth was a vital point of interest.

What does truth matter? To who?

Read their (the Ramsey's book) and then post/vent (both copies hardback & paperback ... !!! ...!!!)... if you can afford to do so...???

Originally posted by sissi
The truth is not in any of the books!

The Ramsey's didn't kill their child,and no one is going to make that shoe fit....IMO

No pathology! Yes,people kill their children,but every single time,something was brewing.

IMO JMO

./no one is going to make that shoe fit....

You post the above...why? What's it worth to you?

Also, truth in an investigation leads to who committed the crime and why. This shouldn't have to be explained...

An Evening with JonBenet Ramsey
By Walter A. Davis
Paperback / Xlibris Corporation / September, 2003 / 1413411088
List Price $21.99 / Books Similar to An Evening with JonBenet Ramsey
See also at Amazon

Also, truth in an investigation leads to who committed the crime and why. This shouldn't have to be explained...

IMHO>....YOU ARE SO RIGHT...IT SHOULD'NT HAVE TO BE EXPLAINED! ... it is what it is...see it for what it is...!!!

Exactly, I am not sure who did this crime, but the pathology simply must be there for either parents to commit! Sure, people kill their kids, we have come far too accustomed to it, but every case there was some sort of pathology there.

After 8 Years of the media being all over them, something would have come to light by now. Even the smallest tidbit! I simply is not there.....Even without sexual or physicological abuse, for someone just to snap--out of the blue--with no precursor to violence, then stage their child in a botched kidnapping-gone-bad scenario. Then be able to keep their stories straight for 8 years. All the while eluding not only the police, but the media as well? C'mon!

If the media can get info on our president, celebrities, etc., I am sure they cold dig up enough for the Ramsey's bones in their closet!

Talent? is that what this is about?....:( so sad if that is the main plot ... concern here???!!!...

Share w/us info: WHY OH WHY "shouldn't this have to be explained" WHY OH WHY?

ALL EARS...!!!

I meant the concept of truth in an ivestigation should not have to be explained. I don't know if I just totally misread you when you spoke of truth, but I think people being truthful is very important to an investigation. I think that is what everyone on these forums want, whatever the truth may be.

FYI, I don't need to read a book on life, I simply live it.

I thought that's what everyone did.

Ok I'm a few days late...blame it on my kids/teacher-converences-3schools! heeheelol; your posting/post--well said, now put your shoes on as the author:Davis...live it(as if JonBenet is speaking to you==from beyond(dead) personally)-what if?!
:p :p :p
IMHO; you thought that's what everyone did and IMHO so does Davis in his latest book...!!!...IMHO this is as close as one gets to the ABSOLUTE TRUTH REGARDING JONBENET'S LIFE/DEATH!" IMHO.
:( :) :eek: :rolleyes: :cool: :D :mad: :eek: ;) :nono: :dontknow::

For whatever it's worth...maybe just educating US here...??? FWIW(For What It'sWorth) I've 3 daughters and none of them to date has had a "women exam--if you know what I mean"; ages 16, 13, 11 ... FYI...in this big city of OMAHA! FYI: the 13 yr old had severe cramps and went to emergency and they DID NOT DO A PELVIC EXAM...THEY DID A C>A>T> scan(more $) but that does tell ya something don't ya think????!!!!cut al ong story short--she has ovarion cysts-3 that should go away by Dec2003...pray for her/us that they do...!!!; THANK YOU ALL!!!

Hi Blaze, I thought that when a female turned 16---or if she is sexually active--she should have a pelvic exam? I did, of course I was all of the above.

I will pray for your daughter and your family, although I am not overly religious. My boyfriend has had tumors in his left hip since he was 9, they are benign, but he has to go to the doctor's every 3-4 years to make sure they are benign and not going to eventually become cancerous. That is an awful thing for a child to go through.

The good thing is that they made Dave a strong awesome person, (not that he wasn't to begin with) I am glad he is here with me today. I can just hope that this will make your daughter a strong woman....:bigthumb:

Our doc said the girls should have pelvics by the time they were 18, or earlier if they were sexually active. My youngest has been in treated with birth control pills for unopposed estrogen syndrome since she was 14. Even her gynecologist has never done a full pelvic. (Tho I guess she will now that my daughter is 18.) I don't quite understand why they don't, but I do know that they don't do it.

I don't know, my doctor told me that it should be done at 16, or when sexually active. Who knows, I guess dr. knows best huh?

If they had known JBR was molested, would they have done a full pelvic? Just curious??

I don't know, my doctor told me that it should be done at 16, or when sexually active. Who knows, I guess dr. knows best huh?

If they had known JBR was molested, would they have done a full pelvic? Just curious??

One might say that I now work in the field of adolescent sexuality. It is recommended that any sexually active female, regardless of age, have a pelvic exam and be screened for sexually transmitted infections, or diseases.

If they had known that JBR had been molested, would they have done a full pelvic exam? Maybe not, but they should have. I have also worked for CPS in my state, and that was one of the duties I had--to investigate child abuse (sexual, physical, and emotional, etc...) which included a dr's exam. Of course "full pelvic exam" is qualified, depending upon the child's age and alleged abuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back