JonBenet Ramsey Foundation Did Nothing To Protect Children:Moneymachine 4 Ramseys

Ames said:
So does just about everyone that has discussed it, on these various threads. Why would Patsy want a memorial to JB on her kitchen wall? The pineapple...for me...would bring back horrible memories of that night. After all...the Ramsey's tried to say that they had no idea where the pineapple came from....leading everyone to believe that they think that the "intruder" brought it with him. Why would any sane person want a memory wall of "the big bugaboo"?
Maybe someone wasn't sane?

Ames said:
So does just about everyone that has discussed it, on these various threads. Why would Patsy want a memorial to JB on her kitchen wall? The pineapple...for me...would bring back horrible memories of that night. After all...the Ramsey's tried to say that they had no idea where the pineapple came from....leading everyone to believe that they think that the "intruder" brought it with him. Why would any sane person want a memory wall of "the big bugaboo"?
Ames, I hate to be redundant, but DID SHE REALLY PUT PINEAPPLE WALLPAPER UP IN HER KITCHEN? Because she and John are both saying that it is possible that someone brought pineapple in to lure JonBenet. This is the kind of s%$# that makes me believe even stronger than before that she is involved.

SuperDave said:
I'm afraid that's true, snowqueen. Walsh makes it clear in some of his interviews that he is not familiar with the case.
I don't think it takes anything away from the good work John Walsh has done to say that he is not familiar with this case.

To state that the police only looked at the parents is so inaccurate, no one who has ever read up on this case with an open mind can say the police only looked at the parents.

imo

Solace said:
Ames, I hate to be redundant, but DID SHE REALLY PUT PINEAPPLE WALLPAPER UP IN HER KITCHEN? Because she and John are both saying that it is possible that someone brought pineapple in to lure JonBenet. This is the kind of s%$# that makes me believe even stronger than before that she is involved.
Yes she really did.

Toltec has the source I'm sure.

She knows her stuff Toltec, has been around for a long time.

narlacat said:
Yes she really did.

Toltec has the source I'm sure.

She knows her stuff Toltec, has been around for a long time.

Shocking!:cool:

Solace said:
Yes, she did. One of the poster's here said that they actually saw a show, where the Ramsey's were interviewed...and the wallpaper in the kitchen was in the background....so there is proof on film. Weird, huh?

Ames said:
Yes, she did. One of the poster's here said that they actually saw a show, where the Ramsey's were interviewed...and the wallpaper in the kitchen was in the background....so there is proof on film. Weird, huh?
If it is true, and I believe it was, it was purposely done. Just to say, if I had killed my daughter, do you think I would put pineapple wall paper up and also it was her favorite food, see how much I loved her. They both might benefit from lobotomies.

Ames said:
Yep, she probably wanted to line her pockets. Personally, I think that she wanted it all to just go away...and, the less publicity the better for her...because she knew and John knew/knows that there isn't an intruder. Why spotlight the case on "America's Most Wanted"....when SOMEONE out there knows the truth, possibly...and may come forward? OR...bringing it to the forefront again, may cause people to start asking questions again....and they couldn't have THAT..now could they? People snooping around....asking questions....because the truth just may have came out about exactly what happened to JonBenet....and the Ramsey's for sure wouldn't have wanted THAT to happen.

I agree with you Ames. I think this is one of the reasons the tip line went kaput, the website and phone number for tips in the paperback edition of DOI didn't work...YOU COULDN'T USE ANY INFO FROM DOI AND ACTUALLY CONTACT THE RAMSEYS OR THEIR INVESTIGATORS....worthless numbers.

snowqueen said:
Actually, there are a lot of people who feel the same as I do about Marc Klaas. Maybe just not on this board.

At a Supporters of Child Molesting Murderers board?

RiverRat said:
At a Supporters of Child Molesting Murderers board?
Exactly, RR...lol! All the people I've encountered who have a poor opinion of Marc Klaas have that poor opinion because he dared to express doubt as to total and complete Ramsey innocence.

Nuisanceposter said:
Exactly, RR...lol! All the people I've encountered who have a poor opinion of Marc Klaas have that poor opinion because he dared to express doubt as to total and complete Ramsey innocence.

I noticed it too Nuisanceposter.

Marc didn't understand why the Ramseys refused to do a polygraph, as Marc himself did. Marc didn't understand why the Ramsey didn't talk to police after JonBenet's body was found. Marc did everything to clear himself right away, even though the cops suspected him...whereas the Ramseys lawyered up and yet bragged on tv they'd cooperate with the Boulder cops. Then refused to talk to the cops.

No wonder Klass has a poor opinion of the Ramseys!

Show Me said:
I noticed it too Nuisanceposter.

Marc didn't understand why the Ramseys refused to do a polygraph, as Marc himself did. Marc didn't understand why the Ramsey didn't talk to police after JonBenet's body was found. Marc did everything to clear himself right away, even though the cops suspected him...whereas the Ramseys lawyered up and yet bragged on tv they'd cooperate with the Boulder cops. Then refused to talk to the cops.

No wonder Klass has a poor opinion of the Ramseys!
Exactly... Most parents would wonder why the hell don't they do everything within their power just find the b word that did this to our daughter. In the end if your innocent ....that is all that would matter?

coloradokares said:
Exactly... Most parents would wonder why the hell don't they do everything within their power just find the b word that did this to our daughter. In the end if your innocent ....that is all that would matter?

You certainly be at the police station that day or the next doing all in your power to help the cops.

Ramseys did have good PR people...look at the talk show hosts who don't ask any questions beyond what Woody will let them.

Questions like: Why did you tell us for years Burke was asleep the morning you found your daughter missing....then fess up years later he was awake and had tears in his eyes.

Why did you come to the conclusion the 'strange' van in the alley you spied, the day your daughter was taken by MONITIORING murderous kidnappers, was innocent? Did the van have a 'NO Foreign Faction Kidnappers on Board' sign?

Guess this is part of the Ramsey Selective Amnesia Syndrome.

Show Me said:
<snipped>
Did the van have a 'NO Foreign Faction Kidnappers on Board' sign?

LOL....excellent point!

snowqueen said:
ROFL-------line her pockets? Where did you come up with that?
You have never heard that expression before? It means, do it for the money...or taking money. I was only joking about that part, though. I believe that the reason that she didn't want the JB case profiled on "America's Most Wanted"...is because she didn't want anymore attention drawn to it...I really don't think the money was an issue.

Show Me said:
You certainly be at the police station that day or the next doing all in your power to help the cops.

Ramseys did have good PR people...look at the talk show hosts who don't ask any questions beyond what Woody will let them.

Questions like: Why did you tell us for years Burke was asleep the morning you found your daughter missing....then fess up years later he was awake and had tears in his eyes.

Why did you come to the conclusion the 'strange' van in the alley you spied, the day your daughter was taken by MONITIORING murderous kidnappers, was innocent? Did the van have a 'NO Foreign Faction Kidnappers on Board' sign?

Guess this is part of the Ramsey Selective Amnesia Syndrome.
They could suspect me all they wanted and I'd help them eleminate their suspicions with my innocence much like Marc Klass or Jessica Lunsfords Dad. As you say you'd be doing whatever they requested of you because you'd want to do whatever it took to get the killer apprehended.

coloradokares said:
They could suspect me all they wanted and I'd help them eleminate their suspicions with my innocence much like Marc Klass or Jessica Lunsfords Dad. As you say you'd be doing whatever they requested of you because you'd want to do whatever it took to get the killer apprehended.

Yeah but the Ramseys....you know, can't stand to have their 'comfort' zone invaded with annoying questions from the cops....to heck with finding the killer if it is going to make John and Patsy uncomfortable.

John's 'We'll do anything to find the killer' means absolutely nothing.

Marc Klaas benefited from the fact that he didn't live in the house with Polly, and Mark Lunsford had good sound advice and support from many sources including Elizabeth Smart's dad. The van Dams put everything they had on the line because they knew they lived a lifestyle that many would question.

Other than the fact that these families had children who "disappeared" the circumstances - IMO - are not comparable. Would as much suspicion have fallen on the Ramseys - with the evidence that exists - if JonBenet had been found outside their home?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back