Jonbenet Ramsey

highoncaffeine

Reaction score
So it's 2022 and the case is still unsolved, it all happened back in 1996 and the DNA technology has evolved and now is more advanced , I personally think that those two unidentified DNA samples found should be tested again and see if there's any possible match with anyone out there . Over the time period of 25 years new dna of criminals and people have been added to database ,if there's any link we could connect it would be helpful.

Your first post was spot on. It is time to solve this case with new technology and fresh eyes.

WELCOME to WS. I hope you will stick around for awhile.

So it's 2022 and the case is still unsolved, it all happened back in 1996 and the DNA technology has evolved and now is more advanced , I personally think that those two unidentified DNA samples found should be tested again and see if there's any possible match with anyone out there . Over the time period of 25 years new dna of criminals and people have been added to database ,if there's any link we could connect it would be helpful.
Absolutely agree. I also support the request to the Governor of Colorado to take this out of the hands of the BPD.

I did a search and apologize if this is a duplicate link.

JonBenet Ramsey crime scene DNA could be IDed in hours, cold case researcher says as family pushes for answers​

Parabon NanoLabs recently helped solve the 1975 Pennsylvania murder of Lindy Sue Beichler​

July 25,2022

Where is it stated that only murders DNA sticks to things?
Also, If the perp lives in the house, how will DNA prove anything?
This sounds like more deflection from ol dad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back