MN - Jory Wiebrand arrested in string of sex crimes going back to 2013, Minneapolis, May 2020

ingalls6

Reaction score
He was recently apprehended and is being charged with numerous sex crimes. One where he approached the victim from behind while she scraped ice off her windshield and he pepper sprayed her. Another where he was caught on surveillance video peeping around a townhome with a flashlight. The article I most recently read states police are not revealing how they tied him to all these cases stemming back to 2013.

He was pulled over for speeding weeks before they arrested him for these serious crimes. Anything I could find on him were only traffic violations/speeding, no history of felonies or sexual crimes.

I’m so excited they are nailing this guy, but I’m dying to know how they caught him after all this time. Facial recognition software? DNA collected from the traffic stop? How did they finally catch this guy? Any thoughts? I’m also wondering the timeline of his crimes and if they’ve been escalating over time.

Welcome aboard!

@ingalls6 , do you have a link to an LE report or main stream media?

TOS requires this here at Websleuths.

Typically, the location is included in thread titles. Some posters are familiar with different parts of the country & have plenty to add.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back