Jose Baez News Briefing of today 9/16

He is a defense attorney. His job is to stick up for his client, right or wrong. Even though it is very upsetting, don't take what he says to heart.
I do think he is right that they keep arresting her on smaller things because they don't have enough to arrest her for murder and are trying to scare her (which isn't working).
I only hope LE is just building their case, it would help if they found Caylees body. Then and only then will we have closure on this case once and for all!

He certainly has a flair for the petulant, doesn't he?

:woohoo:
Yeah, that's like a world class type flair, visible throughout the lands.

I have seen LE interviewed over and over on local news, calming protestors and explaining that Casey is innocent until proven guilty...just to diffuse this ultra-tense atmosphere at the Anthony's.

Baez should afford them the same courtesy's.

He's gonna need a card catalogue indexing system, eventually, when all is said and done, to log his traffic citations. :)

I shouldn't have even bothered listening to this because it just ticks me off and makes me angry

Jose dial 1-800-WAA-WHAH
Is this guy a joke or what? He has got to be the worst defense attorney I've ever in my life heard address the media. He has mastered the art of being the whiniest attorney in history.

Yeah, he has flunked high profile 101. :bang:

You know, he's right about many things, but he should be careful about what he says like 'where's the receipt? where did she buy it?' cuz they may just be like 'Here, it's right here, tadah!'

The police aren't doing anything wrong, though. This is just a highly publicized case. What they're doing is games, but games they're allowed to play.

Another reason why defense lawyers are on my list of things I don't like. They all have the same bs, just worded different to fit the scenario.

So are we all employees of JB now? When do I get my first paycheck? Hey JB-isn't it IMPLORE not EMPLOY? :bang::laugh: LMAO.
That's high profile for sure. :puke: :loser:

I just could not get through the whole video, maybe half way if that. I cannot stand to listen to him talk, he annoys me. He is always whining and complaining about the police. He does not add much when he does talk, so he should just stick with "No comment", besides he certaintly does not drum up any sympathy for his client.

JB brings up the cost to the community by LE runarounds. Think of the cost of the searches, LE interviews, evidence gathering, the thousands of volunterrs, etc., -- all because KC et all refuse to help.

Kinda' makes me sick

Was that red sign behind him supposed to say "Phoenix" at the bottom? If so, whoever makes the signs needs Spell Check.

He actually sounds tired.
"They arrested her yesterday, because they could. If they can do this to her, they can do this you''
Well duh, if I commit check fraud, they sure can do the same thing to me!

What a hypocrite..talks about the Constitution & men & women fighting in Iraq to protect our freedom and rights... but right before that says the protesters should be arressted...

I am so confused. He tells the media not believe what LE "leaks" out to them, but believes what KC tells him and wants everyone to believe that too. Does he think we are that stupid? She has already, on tape, admitted to not being truthful. What makes him think that she is being truthful to him? I am beginning to get very aggrivated with this whole mess! It seems as though the case just keeps going in circles.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back