Jose Baez threatens legal action over DC's claims he swapped sex for represention

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Mrs G Norris, May 26, 2016.

1. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris #JeSuisUrsa

I thought this story was now thread worthy since it could wind up in court ...

[h=1]Attorney threatens lawsuit over claims he had sex with Casey Anthony, said she killed daughter[/h]Jose Baez, the Florida attorney who represented Casey Anthony in her 2011 murder trial, threatened to take legal action Wednesday over a private investigator's claims that the lawyer had sex with his client and said she killed her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/2...s-to-sue-over-claims-sex-daughters-death.html

Baez's response ...

[​IMG]
    An earlier article which includes Dominick Casey's more outrageous claims:

[h=1]Casey Anthony's lawyer admits she killed daughter Caylee, investigator says

"The investigator claimed attorney Jose Baez hired him days after police arrested the mom in July 2008. He said, "Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did."

"Dominic Casey claimed, in addition, that the defendant and her attorney were having sex because she couldn't pay him. "I arrived at Baez’s office unexpectedly one day and once again, witnessed a naked Casey. This time she ran from his private office, through the conference room to the hallway. That night I told her that she cannot allow him to continue engaging in this behavior. Casey told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense."[/h]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/2...killed-daughter-caylee-investigator-says.html

BBM .. sounds legit ...

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

Nothing would surprise me about this case. Whether it is true or not I don't know but it is damaging to his reputation. I'm not surprised he is intending to sue it's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. Goodness knows what his wife thinks privately.

4. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

How great would it be if George came forward as a witness to say that it was true that Baez was having sex with casey? lol

5. jkly

jkly New Member

Or if George came forward to testify that he asked Baez about it and Baez hung his head in shame and didn't immediately deny it.

6. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Wonder "when" this legal action will be forthcoming? :waiting:

Thanks for posting this Mrs G Norris!

:seeya:

7. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris #JeSuisUrsa

Ha! That would be gold! If only George had the balls to do that :)

8. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

I'm shocked he didn't do a press conference with a denial "I did not have sexual relations with this woman" and have her standing there pointing at her. If it does go to trial maybe she will take the stand.

9. SunStar

SunStar New Member

Ha! He would have to take those b@lls out of Cindys purse and that's not happening! I wish though...

10. jkly

jkly New Member

That would be disastrous.

11. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris #JeSuisUrsa

12. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris #JeSuisUrsa

PDF of Dominic Casey's affidavit: https://www.scribd.com/doc/313963027/Dominic-Casey-Affidavit-re-Casey-Anthony-Jose-Baez#fullscreen

Fair bit of to-ing and fro-ing to arrange a time and place for it at the beginning, but here are some key points he makes.

Casey Anthony knew Kronk had reported finding Caylee's remains before December 11, 2008 as she was privy to calls.

[​IMG]

She was looking to put Kronk in the frame before Caylee's remains were even found.

[​IMG]

Baez and Casey were both involved in attempting to frame Kronk for murder.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jose told DC that Casey had killed Caylee and he needed help finding the body (no explanation as to why the location wasn't accurate).

[​IMG]

... to be continued ..

Attached Files:

13. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris #JeSuisUrsa

In exchange for legal feels Casey had signed over her 'life rights'.

[​IMG]

DC also says HE approached Baez with the idea to search near Casey's home for Caylee .. not the other way around, as was suggested leading up to trial.

[​IMG]

Then he takes full credit with coming up the 'Caylee drowned in the pool and Casey fled in panic because her brother and father had been molesting her' scenario.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Way to let Baez off the hook there DC!!!

Attached Files:

14. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris #JeSuisUrsa

The El Chapo connection ...

[​IMG]

This is where DC starts to go really loopy.

[​IMG]

^^ First example of sexual misconduct.

[​IMG]

Rumours like this were rife leading up to trail, can someone remind me who Laura Bucannan was, I feel like I should know that name.

[​IMG]

Ha .. that is the best and soooooooo credible (NOT) .. I love how Casey apologises for swapping sexual favours for representation TO Dominic!

Attached Files:

15. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

OKaY, SO maybe this explains why Casey never paid JB the money she supposedly owed him?

16. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris #JeSuisUrsa

17. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris #JeSuisUrsa

Baez is going on Fox & Friends tomorrow at 7am to discuss according to his Facebook.

18. rocket

rocket JLWOP Opponent

I never knew what to and what not to believe during the trial and now I have to decipher this mess?! Cut me a break! :gaah:

19. jkly

jkly New Member

Swell. I applaud you for being able to check his facebook without vomiting.

I won't be watching. Looks like the egomaniac blob has a new target to destroy. In between sniffing out high profile murderers who have already been convicted and going after movie theaters in Colorado for not having enough exits, security guards and exit alarms when some maniac dressed as the joker pulls out a gun and starts shooting. Because, you know, they should have somehow anticipated that.

http://myfox8.com/2012/08/20/colorado-theater-tragedy-victims-hire-casey-anthonys-attorney/

The sound of his voice and the sight of him make me physically ill.

20. jkly

jkly New Member

So far, I can't find anything to prove that Casey was aware of Kronk's tips. A lot of the links have been taken down, etc. Is it impossible that she would have known? IMO, no. If she had heard about someone calling the police over to Suburban, it would have stuck out to her, since she obviously knew exactly where Caylee was. Attention had also been drawn to the area because Kiomarie had brought it up to detectives as a possible place where Casey would have dumped Caylee's body.

Of course this is speculation, but that she COULDN'T HAVE known is also speculation. It does seem more likely that she wouldn't have known, but either way, it's speculation.

Correct. He said that Baez then suggested that he search Suburban Drive after they pulled up a map and discussed possible places Caylee could be found.

Yeah, thanks Dominic. :rolleyes: This was however, way back in the beginning, before Caylee's remains were even discovered.

Right. Her.

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...fense-Witness-Admits-She-Altered-Doc/13139326

Dominic Casey alleged that Baez kept harassing him and Brad Conway to pick up the tampered documents for a period of 10 months. He wouldn't get them himself for some reason, DC insinuates that he does so to distance himself from them. Conway had to stop representing the Anthonys due to Baez's machinations.

Mr. Baez was then investigated for evidence tampering regarding the forged documents.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...o-What-When-Where-We-already-know-why!/page38

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...PDATE-Allegations-of-Evidence-Tampering/page4

Dominic was in fact driving the car, as evidenced in this jailhouse letter:

Whether Baez did in fact say that or not is not one hundred percent for certain. Dominic was obviously annoyed with him, and I can think of a billion reasons why. But IMO, it's not impossible that Baez made that remark. There were also rumors that Casey was supposed to be interviewed by 20/20 that night.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?70405-Complaints-to-20-20

But then he does something interesting. He lists two witnesses as having been in the car and having heard the remark: Rob Haney of McDonald Bail Bonds and Ed Phlager (paralegal at the Baez Law Firm.)

To be continued at a later time. This is hard, mainly because most of the links that used to be available are down.

21. jkly

jkly New Member

Whoops, I meant email, not jailhouse letter.