Jose Baez threatens legal action over DC's claims he swapped sex for represention

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Mrs G Norris, May 26, 2016.

1. Hope4More

Hope4More Well-Known Member

LOL. That would be karma at it's most magnificent. Too much to ask for, but Baez having to defend himself against public & scurrilous sexual accusations is perhaps close enough.

2. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

I wonder who would have access to those family photographs other than FCA though? They look recent....

3. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

Did you check family Facebook pages?

4. Mrs G Norris

The group photo of everyone eating looks like a bad photoshop of a few photos put together to me, also didn't Cindy's father die, or is that somebody else? There's a photo of Casey kissing a child that looks like Caylee, but for some reason the account holder has covered her face with a white block, then there are pics with Lee and a dog and media photos of Casey .. Did I miss anything?

A read though of the account sounds like someone pretending to be Casey and doing a terrible job of it IMO. Levi didn't fall for it, but Blaiss has taken the bait, otherwise it's been largely ignored as it should be.

5. Justiceseeker35

Justiceseeker35 Active Member

I totally agree, this girl got tired of being told she had to play Mommy. The prosecution overcharged this case. And the media was waaaay too involved. Unfortunately they were invited in because the family pretended it was a missing person case. In regards to DC's allegations I doubt JB's legal action will go anywhere.

6. tmhco

tmhco Active Member

I'm just enjoying Jose Baez being at the receiving end of baseless allegations.

7. Hez

Hez Well-Known Member

I agree. I hope he enjoys the taste of his own medicine. :laughing:

8. jkly

jkly Well-Known Member

I disagree that the prosecution overcharged the case. Either way that should not have been a factor for the jury to not convict her of one of the lesser charges which were clearly explained in the jury instructions. Does the fact that some believe the State overcharged her change the fact that Caylee was wronged and that a crime was committed? Someone (and all the evidence points to Casey) dumped that child in the woods with duct tape in the vicinity of her skull and it wasn't the prosecution.

The jury was not there to decide punishment during the deliberation phase and this was not a popularity contest between the defense and the prosecution. The jury wronged Caylee, period. They were too lazy to even attempt to weed through Casey's self serving lies. If they'd even bothered to glance through the computer history for June 16, Casey's cell phone or George's work hours, they would have realized that things could not have happened the way she claimed they did.

As for the media being way too involved, I agree. I wish I'd never heard of this horrible person or her crazy family.

9. Mrs G Norris

10. jkly

jkly Well-Known Member

Apparently it's been a busy couple weeks for Baez. Why is he so overweight when he spends so much time chasing ambulances?

He just met with Aaron Hernandez. I'm sure if he takes this double murder case, he'll be absolutely successful, seeing as his potential client is already in prison for the murder of someone else.

http://www.people.com/article/aaron-hernandez-meets-jose-baez-murder-defense-case
    No, I'm sure he got the tattoo in fond memory of the people he killed. Oh and he was molested. And Zanny attacked him in Blanchard Park and handed him a script demanding he kill those people.

11. joypath

joypath Well-Known Member

12. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

Good for them. Aaron 'screw up' Hernandez and Jose Baez deserve each other.

13. Hez

Hez Well-Known Member

I guess that means he will have to put his 'lawsuit' against DC on hold now that he is assisting with the defense of a convicted murder against 2 more murder charges. :laughing:I won't say he is actually going to be defending Hernandez when we know the other lawyers on that team will be doing all the heavy lifting. Baez is just there to try the case in the media as always. :facepalm:

14. Joanner

Joanner Member

Judge Perry saved Jose's ass quite a few time when he was trying to make some legal blunders. I wonder if this New England judge will have the same outlook.

15. SweetT

SweetT Active Member

I agree and if Casey had been a man, the outcome would be different, she would be on death row right now IMO

16. tezi

tezi Member of Websleuths since 2000.

I agree that Judge Perry saved Jose's bacon more than once. I don't think anyone would be as patient as Judge Perry!

17. jkly

jkly Well-Known Member

Ew. Rot somewhere blazing hot, Casey. At least she didn't do an interview.

Her response in court documents:

The sex claims I can see calling frivolous. But not his other claims where she authorized her defense to publish inflammatory statements about Kronk. The proof is right there in Baez's opening statement and in her past where she called herself a "victim" and pointed the finger at anyone and everyone she could.

What gives her the right to decide what is or isn't relevant? And why on earth should anyone listen to her? I guess she hasn't lost her sense of entitlement.

I don't believe in statement analysis, but I found the statement analysis on Baez's interview hilarious nonetheless. WS won't let me link to it but you can find it by googling "Jose baez new denials examined."