GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Joseph Brewer

Discussion in 'Long Island Serial Killer' started by *Indigo*, Feb 17, 2012.

1. hawkshaw

hawkshaw Well-Known Member

I attacked you? Have I ever attacked anyone on this or any other board other than those I had a personal grievance. Let us have a vote on that subject and have the many, many, other posters chime in with their remarks. BTW, I have only posted under Hawkshaw on this Board and anyone who is interested in who I am knows who I am. I was even on the Killing Season and many of you saw my picture, alive and in color.

2. lady gaga

lady gaga Member

Cat fight.

Suglo likes this.
  3. hawkshaw

hawkshaw Well-Known Member

It takes at least two gals to start a cat fight. Yours truly is not playing. I will leave that to one poster and all her 'personalities.'

4. lady gaga

lady gaga Member

meow. purrrrrrrrrr.
    Markie Mark came here to fight with you Hawk,
    was aggressive to u from the start.

5. WINDSOR

WINDSOR Well-Known Member

Okay, this is silly. I thought we are all here to discuss and assist in the Shannan Gilbert and other LISK crimes. I think if everyone wants to work in a positive way towards those goals that is great.

However I think each poster must focus on ideas based on some sort of reality. Stating your wild guess that it was this person, or that group, without some strong supporting facts is not usually helpful.

As well denigrating some poster, or some person involved in this case, again serves no purpose in our goal in searching for justice for the victims.

Can I ask, that before you post a comment you ask yourself, 'will this in some way move the case forward?'

Vapor, Suglo and Patience like this.
  6. Vapor

Vapor Active Member

Mark, all due respect to your opinions and all, but Demeo has been dead for awhile now.. the gemini twins are locked up.. kuklinski is dead.

WINDSOR likes this.
  7. Mtdesq

Mtdesq New Member

I’m new here but I don’t think Brewer had anything to do with Shannon’s death. Yes, he is a creep who hires hookers and does drugs, but he was upfront with the police and in no way is he sophisticated enough to have killed her or any of the other victims. Brewer should have reined Shannon in and helped her, but he really had no duty to help her. Morally, yes. Does anybody here think that Ms. Gilbert had a psychotic break and got tangled up and died?

nwmouse and LR1 like this.
  8. WINDSOR

Brewer created some of the circumstances that lead to Shannan's death. Morally responsibility is much more important than legal responsibility. (History is filled with legal yet immoral atrocities). I hope we have moved past the point where we blame the victims and absolve the perpetrators.

White_Rabbit likes this.
  9. PickleChris

PickleChris Member

Who do you know that said he was "upfront with the police"?

anya likes this.
  10. Mtdesq

Mtdesq New Member

I don’t know anyone. It appears he was upfront with the police from what I have read and watched. He passed a lie detector test. He cooperated. I’m not sticking up for him as I think he is a total perp, but I do not think he killed her. Also, I’m on the victims side here. I don’t care what a victim does for a living, justice must be served.

GoBuckeyes and PickleChris like this.
  11. GoBuckeyes

GoBuckeyes Well-Known Member

Citibank might have sponsored the license, but insurance licenses are given out at the state level, by each state. Federal laws do govern part of the industry, however.

12. WINDSOR

I think we are going off on a non-productive tangent, re insurance. However I am curious about Pak's Casualty Insurance License. Is or was Pak a licensed insurance agent in New York State? I know on the application in NY, the ask about criminal records.