Josh Duggar charged with Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material, 29 April 2021 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so used to the “victim-friendly” rule limiting what I can say. Not in this case.

JMO- JD has done countless terrible things in his life. I hope whatever crimes the feds got him for stick and his punishment brings some sense of justice or at least accountability to his many victims.

But would something like welfare/tax fraud warrant a federal hold? (I don’t know the answer). We can’t be talking about vast sums of money, right?
Money laundering or fraud comes to mind. Lots of ways to do that in a used car dealership. I'm waiting for the sunny, chipper, denial which should be issued by the family soon.

Those poor kids. What a role model for a Dad. (Sarcasm)

I am not a parent because I never thought I would make a good parent.

Having done that self-analysis, I am continually amazed by people who obviously should have known they would be awful parents, yet went ahead with it anyway with less thought over the choice than they would have given to selecting what sandwich they wanted for lunch at Subway.

I am not a parent because I never thought I would make a good parent.

Having done that self-analysis, I am continually amazed by people who obviously should have known they would be awful parents, yet went ahead with it anyway with less thought over the choice than they would have given to selecting what sandwich they wanted for lunch at Subway.
And because you considered it and recognised your own flaws, you would have made a great parent.

I will be shocked if it doesn't have to do with some sort of sexual abuse, predatory behavior, etc. Predators don't stop. And he has children who are also at his constant reach. I actually got into arguments with people who defended him because he was "Christian". Wearing a Christianity costume doesn't excuse predatory behavior. Stop excusing child Predators. The end. No excuses. Forgive all you want, but accountability is still required. Those girls were dismissed and harmed a second time, by that line of thinking.

I think that smirk reflects a reflex action for someone whose whole life is 'staged'. Camera? Must smile!
He's been so conditioned to present himself a certain way so as to appear to be the loving Dad, Christian husband, devoted son- that he almost cannot help himself. NOT MAKING ANY EXCUSE for this apparently unrepentant molester- just trying to get inside the head.
I know a LOT of people caught up in Gothardism / ATI/ Quiverful and they just cannot be their authentic selves- they always have to appear perfect. MOO

Also- the booking link for visitors had me rolling. Thank you @dixiegirl1035

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member