Josh Duggar charged with Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material, 29 April 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, wasn't thinking.

When Anna is sleeping she can't watch Josh when he wakes up etc... So sad really for those children.

1/2 my brain must be turned off today!
Half_Brain_Half_Computer.jpg

Artificial Intelligence for InfoSec: The PatternEx Foundation
IMO Anna is not worried about her kids’ safety around Josh. She’s already publicly stated that he’s innocent and Biden is persecuting him. I feel sorry for her and the situation her husband put her in but IMO the judge should rethink the terms of visitation.

Josh Duggar's wife Anna is convinced he's INNOCENT and is 'standing by him' amid child *advertiser censored* charges | Daily Mail Online

IMO Anna is not worried about her kids’ safety around Josh. She’s already publicly stated that he’s innocent and Biden is persecuting him. I feel sorry for her and the situation her husband put her in but IMO the judge should rethink the terms of visitation.

Josh Duggar's wife Anna is convinced he's INNOCENT and is 'standing by him' amid child *advertiser censored* charges | Daily Mail Online

• Sources say Anna is staying with Josh and blames his parents, Jim Bob and Michelle — as well as President Joe Biden — for Josh's arrest
  • Anna, 32, has reportedly already seen Josh since he was let out on bail, and brought their six children, age one-and-a-half to 11, for the supervised visit
I don't believe these "sources."

And the judge did not say Josh and Anna together had to have a supervised visit, just that Josh can see his kids as long as Anna is there.

"...his release conditions include having unlimited contact with his kids as long as his wife, Anna Duggar, is present."

Josh probably sees his kids at his own house with Anna present. I do not believe the couple that Josh lives with would allow the visitation to occur at their place.

The lady wasn't happy just having Josh around her. She seemed pressured into it.

This is all just my point of view only.

LE took photos of the back of Josh Duggar's hands and his feet with shoes on. This action suggests that LE is or will use the program Sue Black created to comb through CSAM material for his physical participation. Why does the community have to bend over backwards to make sure his rights/needs are met? What about the safety of the host wife or protecting his kids? There is no way Anna can supervise him with all those kids, and as the podcast Hunting Warhead shows, it only takes a minute in the bathroom with a cellphone camera, especially if the child is already trained to take the abuse.

Anna knew he sexually assaulted 4 of his sisters and a babysitter and still chose to marry him, but his kids had no choice. An ounce of prevention...

It's not possible. Anna has to sleep, too. So does any other adult who might live with them. It would mean someone would have to sleep in shifts and that's too much of a burden to impose on anyone. We all know that Josh prowled around while his sisters were asleep when they were young.
I completely agree. No other adult should be burdened with babysitting JD while he is pretending he is innocent despite significant evidence against him. And he has a history. Let the court find someone if it comes to that. Maybe JB could rent an Airbnb and they could live together. Maybe constant supervision would have been in order before he figured out a way to pleasure himself in such a disgusting manner.

• Sources say Anna is staying with Josh and blames his parents, Jim Bob and Michelle — as well as President Joe Biden — for Josh's arrest
  • Anna, 32, has reportedly already seen Josh since he was let out on bail, and brought their six children, age one-and-a-half to 11, for the supervised visit
I don't believe these "sources."

And the judge did not say Josh and Anna together had to have a supervised visit, just that Josh can see his kids as long as Anna is there.

"...his release conditions include having unlimited contact with his kids as long as his wife, Anna Duggar, is present."

Josh probably sees his kids at his own house with Anna present. I do not believe the couple that Josh lives with would allow the visitation to occur at their place.

The lady wasn't happy just having Josh around her. She seemed pressured into it.

This is all just my point of view only.

BBM Why wouldn't they? If the judge stated the conditions of the release, these people don't make up the rules about visitation.

@tayaway my opinion is that Josh Duggar's wife has not been accused of any crimes, and we really don't know what she was told about Josh Duggar prior to marriage.

She seems to be a victim here. Sadly.

Nobody is accusing Anna of anything. She simply can't possibly supervise JD around the kids. Regardless of whether she is a victim or not, the kids need to come first, not JD or Anna. She knew about JD's sexual assaults as a teenager:

From JD thread #1, @Cool Cats post #1010, IBT 2015, in Anna's own words:

I can imagine the shock many of you are going through reading this. I remember feeling that same shock. It was not at the point of engagement, or after we were married -- it was two years before Josh asked me to marry him. When my family and I first visited the Duggar Home, Josh shared his past teenage mistakes. I was surprised at his openness and humility and at the same time didn't know why he was sharing it. For Josh he wanted not just me but my parents to know who he really was -- even every difficult past mistakes. At that point and over the next two years, Josh shared how the counseling he received changed his life as he continued to do what he was taught. And when you, our sweet fans, first met me when Josh asked me to marry him ... I was able to say, "Yes" knowing who Josh really is -- someone who had gone down a wrong path and had humbled himself before God and those whom he had offended. Someone who had received the help needed to change the direction of his life and do what is right.

Don't know what you mean.

Wouldn't they what? Who are you talking about?

We don't know the conditions of Josh seeing his kids except Anna needs to be with him.

You stated this: Josh probably sees his kids at his own house with Anna present. I do not believe the couple that Josh lives with would allow the visitation to occur at their place.

Why wouldn't they allow visitation at their house? Why do you think this?

You stated this: Josh probably sees his kids at his own house with Anna present. I do not believe the couple that Josh lives with would allow the visitation to occur at their place.

Why wouldn't they allow visitation at their house? Why do you think this?

That wasn't the deal for that couple that took Josh in. It was Josh staying there not his whole family of 6 young kids and his pregnant wife hanging out over there.
Talk about an imposition.

The wife didn't even want Josh over there. She felt uncomfortable having him there alone with her during the day.

She couldn't even teach her piano lessons at her house anymore, she had to go somewhere else. Would not be very nice to the lady to say she can't have her piano students (children) over to her house because Josh is there, but she has to allow Josh's 6 kids to run through her house and yard.

Their daughter is an adult, their house isn't set up for 6 kids including babies and toddlers.

It would be mean and selfish to impose on this nice lady by pushing Josh's entire family of 8+ into her home constantly. Just not right. The Duggars are lucky this couple even agreed to take Josh in.

The only stipulation we know of is that Anna has to be with Josh when he sees his kids so this means he should be able to see them at their own house. He can't live at the house but to visit his kids there with Anna makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
That wasn't the deal for that couple that took Josh in. It was Josh staying there not his whole family of 6 young kids and his pregnant wife hanging out over there.
Talk about an imposition.

The wife didn't even want Josh over there. She felt uncomfortable having him there alone with her during the day.

She couldn't even teach her piano lessons at her house anymore, she had to go somewhere else. Would not be very nice to the lady to say she can't have her piano students (children) over to her house because Josh is there, but she has to allow Josh's 6 kids to run through her house and yard.

Their daughter is an adult, their house isn't set up for 6 kids including babies and toddlers.

It would be mean and selfish to impose on this nice lady by pushing Josh's entire family of 8+ into her home constantly. Just not right. The Duggars are lucky this couple even agreed to take Josh in.

The only stipulation we know of is that Anna has to be with Josh when he sees his kids so this means he should be able to see them at their own house. He can't live at the house but to visit his kids there with Anna makes perfect sense.
I'm not going to belabor the point. I don't have a link to a document that stipulates what the restrictions are. The restrictions are set up by the court / judge. He is monitored by the probation department. If the restrictions say that JD is allowed to visit with his children at the home where the children and Anna reside, then he is allowed that. If the restrictions state that he cannot enter the home where Anna and his children reside, and they have to visit someplace else, that's what they have to do.

There is nothing to debate. He was released on May 5 and whatever restrictions were in place have not changed. IMO

I wish we could add a poll.
1. Who thinks that at the last minute there will be a plea deal? No trial?
2. There will be a full trial, with denial?

I really don't know at this point in time. JB's bills for the attorneys are going to be "cha ching". Either way.

Especially when the only place this vile creep should be is a jail cell. A jail cell for a very long time. IMO. I fear for his little girls.

Last edited:
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/josh-duggar-granted-jail-release-bail-trial-federal-child-*advertiser censored*-case

From the article…

He must also surrender his passport and submit to GPS monitoring at all times. Duggar is restricted to the home of his third-party custodians except for employment, court obligations, church, etc. and any additional locations must be pre-approved by his probation officer.

Based on the terms of his release, Josh does NOT have free reign. The only way he is spending time at his own home is if it is pre-approved.

I would bet that he is NOT working, or attending church. And, I seriously doubt that his family wants him around. He could not go to his parents house, as there are minor children there. He is only allowed around his own children with Anna supervising.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he is attending church, actually. Regular attendance would show that he’s oh-so-moral, capable of sticking to a regimen of self-improvement, and has strong ties to the community - which could be relevant down the road, maybe. Not a criminal defense attorney though. (Of course, it would have to be an adults-only study group or similar - no kids).

"...his release conditions include having unlimited contact with his kids as long as his wife, Anna Duggar, is present.”
Snipped for focus and BBM

I’m aware the judge didn’t order supervised visits. That was my p0int. IMO visits with his children should be supervised by an uninvolved, court-appointed party.

I pulled this from: Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records

It places him in the custody of the R's at their residence.

It states that Duggar is in "home detention" and restricted to his residence at all times except for the listed reasons (I.E. work, education, religious stuff, etc).

It also states that he may have supervised visits with his children.

IMO, this means that he is restricted to the R's residence so he would not be able to go to the "family home" for visits and those visits at the R's home would have to be supervised.

Attachments

• 02912271497.pdf
    291.5 KB · Views: 7
I pulled this from: Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records

It places him in the custody of the R's at their residence.

It states that Duggar is in "home detention" and restricted to his residence at all times except for the listed reasons (I.E. work, education, religious stuff, etc).

It also states that he may have supervised visits with his children.

IMO, this means that he is restricted to the R's residence so he would not be able to go to the "family home" for visits and those visits at the R's home would have to be supervised.

This is nice thanks.

It does not say where the supervised visits with his kids have to be. They could be in other places like at a park, restaurant, or at his own home.

He has an official who oversees his case and he can ask for permission to see his kids supervised at his own home or elsewhere, we just don't know if he asked for that.

I still don't think he only sees his 6 children at the home he is staying at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23