Josh Duggar charged with Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material, 29 April 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Religion and politics are two subjects that will lead to derailing the thread and end up in members bickering over things that are not directly related to the case at hand.

Please stay focused on the case against Josh Duggar without bringing in general discussion about the church itself or political affiliations. Unless it somehow becomes known that the church or politics is responsible for Josh Duggar's actions, they are off topic in this discussion.

Thanks for your understanding.

REPOSTING THIS REMINDER ABOVE.
Ignorance of the info in this reminder does not excuse any who choose to post in violation of the directions above. Consequences may include removed posts and/or limited account access. Please help keep the discussion in adherence with the rules. THANK YOU for your efforts to do so!

911 call placed from Josh Duggar's court-ordered home

This poor lady, who has Josh Duggar at her house. She called "911", because of media stalked outside of her home.

At least we know Josh is being closely watched!
Poor woman probably had no idea of what she was getting into. I wonder what media outlet it was?

I also wonder how they're handling the no Internet condition. I get that they can just not give Josh a password but does he have access to a cell phone? Are they the ones arranging for Anna and the kids to see him? Seems like a big responsibility IMO. July 6 is a long time to babysit him and what if the trial gets pushed back? Oy vey!

Poor woman probably had no idea of what she was getting into. I wonder what media outlet it was?

I also wonder how they're handling the no Internet condition. I get that they can just not give Josh a password but does he have access to a cell phone? Are they the ones arranging for Anna and the kids to see him? Seems like a big responsibility IMO. July 6 is a long time to babysit him and what if the trial gets pushed back? Oy vey!

jMOO, the lady’s husband agreed to Josh staying there. She did want him too, she ‘had reservations’, but she went along with whatever her husband said.

Along with the ‘reservations’, the Rebels adult daughter teaches music from their house.

“Diem explained: "Her concern was she was a woman and Josh was a man and that she felt, she didn’t know how she felt about being alone with him for a long period of time.” Josh supposedly stays in an add on bedroom.

“The officer then explained how minors come in and out of the home for piano lessons, but that they are always supervised by an adult.” Music is now being taught on line or via zoom…..but that’s using the internet….hmmmm.

“The family also owns firearms, which caused concern for the judge.” Firearms are to be removed.

So, I bet this now goes back to court to find another place for Josh to stay. JimBob should not put friends in such a position. IMO. Let Josh go back to jail or a court appointed house.

And according to the article Josh is staying in a better place then Anna and the kids. House like a mansion per article.

Josh is living in massive Arkansas mansion during child *advertiser censored* home confinement

jMOO, the lady’s husband agreed to Josh staying there. She did want him too, she ‘had reservations’, but she went along with whatever her husband said.

Along with the ‘reservations’, the Rebels adult daughter teaches music from their house.

“Diem explained: "Her concern was she was a woman and Josh was a man and that she felt, she didn’t know how she felt about being alone with him for a long period of time.” Josh supposedly stays in an add on bedroom.

“The officer then explained how minors come in and out of the home for piano lessons, but that they are always supervised by an adult.” Music is now being taught on line or via zoom…..but that’s using the internet….hmmmm.

“The family also owns firearms, which caused concern for the judge.” Firearms are to be removed.

So, I bet this now goes back to court to find another place for Josh to stay. JimBob should not put friends in such a position. IMO. Let Josh go back to jail or a court appointed house.

And according to the article Josh is staying in a better place then Anna and the kids. House like a mansion per article.

Josh is living in massive Arkansas mansion during child *advertiser censored* home confinement

From the article above:

"Josh would stay in an add-on bedroom in the home. The Internet is password protected."

I wonder if JB paid for these folks to have an "add on" bedroom to their house?

JB has a lot of properties, but he didn't want Josh to stay at one. Basically, these folks are Josh's babysitters, because JB doesn't trust Josh on his own. Seems to me.

And there are male siblings, over age 18, that could live with Josh, but maybe they want him away from his siblings.

Where he will be staying in the house was described as a mother-in-law suite in the bond hearing, so I think it was probably originally built for an older relative who no longer lives with the family (or was built for that purpose but never used).

bbm

I also wonder how they're handling the no Internet condition.
I get that they can just not give Josh a password but does he have access to a cell phone? Are they the ones arranging for Anna and the kids to see him? Seems like a big responsibility IMO. July 6 is a long time to babysit him and what if the trial gets pushed back? Oy vey!

I don’t think his guardians gave up their internet.

“He will not be allowed to access any internet-capable device, including computers, smartphones, gaming systems, or Smart TVs.”

“The couple will be third-party custodians, meaning they will report any violations of Duggar's conditions of release.
They must password-protect all their electronic devices and cannot share their password.”

Josh Duggar, "19 Kids and Counting" star, can be released

From the article above:

"Josh would stay in an add-on bedroom in the home. The Internet is password protected."

I wonder if JB paid for these folks to have an "add on" bedroom to their house?

JB has a lot of properties, but he didn't want Josh to stay at one. Basically, these folks are Josh's babysitters, because JB doesn't trust Josh on his own. Seems to me.

And there are male siblings, over age 18, that could live with Josh, but maybe they want him away from his siblings.

He actually can’t just stay somewhere on his own. He has to stay with an adult who will sponsor him or watch him and help ensure he doesn’t break his bail terms.

911 call placed from Josh Duggar's court-ordered home

This poor lady, who has Josh Duggar at her house. She called "911", because of media stalked outside of her home.

At least we know Josh is being closely watched!

She was the same one who was NOT supportive of him staying at the house IIRC, yet since the husband approved of it, the judge said OK.

:mad: That her NON SUPPORT (=reservations) of him living there was over ridden MOO

He actually can’t just stay somewhere on his own. He has to stay with an adult who will sponsor him or watch him and help ensure he doesn’t break his bail terms.

Right. But he has adult siblings, who are not married, and have no children. Just wondering why his family was not used for this task.

they may be stretching the definition of mansion. There is certainly nothing in the description of it that indicated mansion status.

they may be stretching the definition of mansion. There is certainly nothing in the description of it that indicated mansion status.
I had this thought as well. Nothing about that property screams "mansion" to me. It does appear to be in an area off the beaten track. I can just see headlines now..... from mansion to jail cell. Not sure why folks just can't keep to the truth.

Right. But he has adult siblings, who are not married, and have no children. Just wondering why his family was not used for this task.
I would guess that none of his younger siblings were ever given the necessary skills to be able to successfully undertake the task of being put in charge of the eldest son of the family.

Curious about who will employ Josh - isn’t he required to maintain employment? Has to be a family-related business IMO - too many minors employed at places like Walgreens or Starbucks. What are the supervisory requirements for employment?

She was the same one who was NOT supportive of him staying at the house IIRC, yet since the husband approved of it, the judge said OK.

:mad: That her NON SUPPORT (=reservations) of him living there was over ridden MOO
This angers me so much! So she has basically been court ordered to babysit a suspected CSAM consumer? Because her husband volunteered her. And the judge ignored her concern for her personal safety and comfort IN HER OWN HOME! And put the responsibility on her for keeping him off the internet, away from minor children and inside her home. I can’t understand how this can be legal.

I'm surprised TLC isn't pitching a new spin-off reality show: 2 Felonies and Counting. . .

@drama_farmer , I love you!

images

jmho ymmv lrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads