Judge Jeanine Pirro on Fox New Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - now "Jersey" has been charged with a FELONY warrant - per Judge J

RussPtacekRuss Ptacek

by CaseSignal

#babylisa. Neighbors say their dogs near abandoned home barking often past few days. Diapers, food, clothing found. @NBCActionNews

3 minutes ago

HeycameramanHC

by CaseSignal

[video] police tape off abandoned home at 39th and Chouteau where diapers were found by passerby. #lisairwin http://twitvid.com/HS2D6

Baby monitor was on. Per interview with DB - according to DB monitor is always on.

Dog would have definitely barked. Dog is lab mix - but dog can't see the front of the house. Dog stays outside in backyard. Might not have been able to hear anything going on in house - especially in front of house.

RussPtacekRuss Ptacek

by CaseSignal

Witnesses say diapers "soiled" and "very fresh" in basement of abandoned house where #babylisa @nbcactionnews

2 minutes ago

HeycameramanHC

by CaseSignal

For all the latest developments on the #lisairwin case tonight check out. http://Kmbc.com and Kmbc news at 9pm.

2 minutes ago

Wouldn't some preliminary information be available to either include or exclude Lisa by the size of the diapers that were found?
Get outta my head. That's immediately what I thought too. IF there is police crime scene tape going up - then it might be a "size" match to diapers.

That info hasn't been released yet. I'm on 3 threads, if that is announced, I'll be back to post the information.

Get outta my head. That's immediately what I thought too. IF there is police crime scene tape going up - then it might be a "size" match to diapers.
bbm
I agree, just told my dh that same thing.

Praying this baby is found tonight.

Baby monitor was on. Per interview with DB - according to DB monitor is always on.

Dog would have definitely barked. Dog is lab mix - but dog can't see the front of the house. Dog stays outside in backyard. Might not have been able to hear anything going on in house - especially in front of house.

Because normally an intruder would be going in the back of the house, not the front unless they went through an unlocked front door!

MOO

How many of us are thinking that Baby Lisa has been "kept" somewhere so that the parents got their 15 minutes? If I'm the only one, I'll find an appropriate punishment for myself :D

Wonder how fast they could get a preliminary reading on these used diapers to tell if its her or not? I would think they could at least get a blood type fairly quickly and if its the same type as hers......................

Almost 2 weeks is a long time - and A LOT of diapers.

Stanton on phone with Judge J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member