Juggalo Thread

Are there songs about kidnapping babies?

No but there are lots of songs about REVENGE and RAGE as being the ultimate
mission in one's life. If a juggalo is 'dissed' then they have to get revenge or they lose all respect from their tribe/ And revenge is often the most violent worst thing that can imagine.

Look up Juggalo crimes on google.Teens killing parents for having curfews.
Guys killing their girlfriends and THEN raping them. Sop taking a baby is not impossible to imagine. Especially since they are cowards who hide behind masks, like Shawn Atkins did.

I watched a crime show recently about the murder of Adrianne Reynolds. She was the girl who was killed and dismembered by Sarah Kolb and Cory Gregory. Adrianne and Sarah were both Juggalos as were most of their friends.

None of that necessarily has a thing to do with Lisa's case, but there was something in the show that really gave me pause. The teen murderers put Adrianne's body parts in garbage bags and put some of the bags down a manhole right on the banks of the Mississippi River in a park.

Investigators admitted on the show that they never would have found Adrianne's remains without having been led to them. The manhole cover was literally right next to the river and was covered with brush and leaves.
Police found some of Ms. Reynolds' remains hidden under brush near Millersburg. The rest was dumped under a manhole cover at Black Hawk State Historic Site in Rock Island.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1512025/posts

I recall at the beginning of this case that LE was searching manholes in the area of Lisa's home. Does anyone know if they searched any manholes along the banks of the Missouri River?

:eek: omg ... what in the world is a "juggalo" ?

Is it like that "gothic" look, or pink hair ? or like "punk rock look" ? :waitasec: :waitasec:

I guess I am telling my age here .. :innocent:

:innocent: The things we learn here at WS ...

TIA !

Goths are angels in comparison. I knew many goths and they were cool. Usually artistic and free spirited. Juggalos are anti-social, sadistic, and claim a clown mask wearing psycho killer with a hatchet as their 'god.'

Ah, I see you have. But what would the DB/JI connection to these people be? Drugs? I guess is it possible. I just can't see either of them hanging out with the MW crowd.

I don't know. Speculated on a drug connection, but have absolutely nothing to stake that to.

WQe had this same discussion in the Hailey Dunn thread becausebthe two main suspects, Billie Dunn and Shawn Atkins were both Juggaloes and hung out with friends and family who were also into that lifestyle. It is a very violent, indulgent hedonistic way of thinking, as woman are considered pieces of meat to be used and abused. It's all in the song lyrics, RAPE is glorified.

Juggaloes have come up in a view missing cases IIRC.

That's what I USEDC to think too. But they have come up in so many threads of missing girls. The song lyrics GLORIFY RAPE AND MURDER. The crowd of fans get high on meth and E and whiskey and sing about KILLING their girlfriend, making it an awesome thing to do. Then they leave the concerts all hyped up and feeling pretty violent, imo.

Shawn Atkins and Billie Dunn were juggaloes too.

eta: juggaloes pop up in Santha Koenig's case in Fairbanks too
and someone else but I am not sure, I think maybe Kathryn Markham?

:eek::eek::eek: omg ... I remember following Hailey's case, and I knew Billie and Shawn were into -- JMO, but what I would call "weird and bizarre things" with the horror movie stuff, and the cp, and other things -- but I don't recall this term 'juggalo' being used.

:seeya: And THANKS katydid23 for the explanations of juggalos.

:seeya: Okay ... I think I am "getting the picture now" on this juggalo stuff ... :waitasec:

Now besides MW, has anyone else proclaimed that they are a juggalo ?

TIA !

http://www.standard.net/topics/gangs/2010/10/09/juggalo-killers-new-breed-gang

'Juggalo Killers' a new breed of gang
OGDEN -- Since the alignment of certain Juggalo members with the Aryan Brothers Liberation, more violent crimes have occurred in the Ogden area, says Police Lt. Scott Conley.
Conley said certain members of the Juggalos -- a group of followers of the rap duo Insane Clown Posse -- have aligned themselves with the ABL, an extremely violent prison gang that originated in California

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=6498558&page=1
Four North Carolina Teens Charged in Bizarre Killing
http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090425/NEWS/904250348/-1/LIVING100105

Teens to be tried in Price Township 'Juggalo' murder
Poems describing a stabbing death submitted as evidence against teens

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/09/steven_bauder_and_marcus_denni.php
Steven Bauder and Marcus Dennis, Accused 'Juggalo' Murderers, Nearing Their Day in Court

These are just a few of the dozens of cases that came up on the first try. The best link is one you have to google for. [ 10 worst juggalo crimes]

That's what I USEDC to think too. But they have come up in so many threads of missing girls. The song lyrics GLORIFY RAPE AND MURDER. The crowd of fans get high on meth and E and whiskey and sing about KILLING their girlfriend, making it an awesome thing to do. Then they leave the concerts all hyped up and feeling pretty violent, imo.

Shawn Atkins and Billie Dunn were juggaloes too.

eta: juggaloes pop up in Santha Koenig's case in Fairbanks too
and someone else but I am not sure, I think maybe Kathryn Markham?

Yes, I think that the Juggalos of today are like the "vampires" of yesterday. There are always going to be bizarre little gangs of people doing bad things. I have heard of a few Juggalos involved in adult crime, but never have I heard of a confirmed case where Juggalos kidnapped and killed babies. That's all I was saying...:seeya:

:eek::eek::eek: omg ... I remember following Hailey's case, and I knew Billie and Shawn were into -- JMO, but what I would call "weird and bizarre things" with the horror movie stuff, and the cp, and other things -- but I don't recall this term 'juggalo' being used.

:seeya: And THANKS katydid23 for the explanations of juggalos.

Here is the thread that Belimom started on it.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153043&highlight=juggalo

also, go to the search function and put in jugalo , and an entire page of murder/missing person cases pops up.

I don't blame it on the music at all. It is just that any type of person that would want to sing reverently about a psycho serial killer who carries a hatchet and kills random strangers ----they have issues, imo.

Yes, I think that the Juggalos of today are like the "vampires" of yesterday. There are always going to be bizarre little gangs of people doing bad things. I have heard of a few Juggalos involved in adult crime, but never have I heard of a confirmed case where Juggalos kidnapped and killed babies. That's all I was saying...:seeya:

That's true, for all we know. but there are a whole lot of unsolved missing baby cases.

And the reason I am so passionate about this subject is that I have seen a juggalo connection in several mysterious missing person cases recently. And each time we write it off as just stupid kids.
But the murders are piling up that they have been involved in.

Megan W., a self-professed Jugalette. It was her number purportedly 'attempted call' was made to, from D/J phone. She cruzed through Lister w/jersey.

On that note I am going to take some [prescribed] drugs; I have some retinal damage and shoulder tear from a fender bender; when I wake up from my drug-induced sleep, I'll be back. I will NOT be painting my face, Juggalette style, while in said drug-induced sleep. ;)

:seeya: :rocker:

Great thread notagolem

Hope you get to feeling better soon Jacie. Big Hugs.

It includes ONE Juggalo that we know of. This is really REALLY grasping at straws, in my opinion.

Juggalos live and hang out together. Her house has been described as a 'flop house' where she allowed people to come and go, and use her phone. THAT is exactly how the jugalo tribe works. You are always welcome to crash with another member of the tribe. If she is a jugalo, then they all are, imo.

'TRUE' Jugalos live a criminal life. They lie, cheat and steal to make their way in life. If someone who had those phones called that number then they may have been a juggalo as well. And imo, ONLY someone as messed up psychologically as a juggalo would be running around with a baby all night.

They are totally irrational and twisted in their thinking. There are a lot more crimes of violence committed by juggalos than be the small group of professed vampires, imo.

How would the juggalos have known about Lisa and targeted her as the victim of their homicidal rage?

How would the juggalos have known about Lisa and targeted her as the victim of their homicidal rage?

They are lurkers and skulkers. They make their living like Jersey did, sneaking in houses and breaking into cars.

And everyone knew about Lisa because she was out in her front yard every day. And Jersey used to hang out across the street. Who knows who else hangs out there.

iirc there is an existing thread on juggalos and it also contains iirc a message about the discussion of such from Tricia our co owner. I will go look for it.... as always remember that people are entitled to their opinions and if a thread is opened to discuss a topic that does not make it a free for all for arguing back and forth....

the juggalo connection, on my list is well near the bottom of possible POIs, however I think Lisa is worth exploring any and every avenue. As to a connection to Lisa, DB or anyone else, I don't think those type of social misfits care who it is. We do know from the scanner thread there were other attempted breakins with residents in the home that night. We also can't rule out other unknown persons, just because their names have not been mentioned yet. It is said that MW had juggalo connections or aspirations, doesn't mean that all her contacts lived in the so called flop house or that we've even heard of them. Again, I rank it low on my list but not out mind until a perp is caught.

OMG. The 15 yr old who killed 9 yr old Elizabeth Olten, FOR NO REASON, was a juggallette.

Juggalette Alyssa Bustamante (pictured left), 15, was accused by her best friend of murdering a 9-year-old neighbor Elizabeth Olten. Authorities say that Bustamante strangled, stabbed and cut 9 year-old Elizabeth Olten’s throat.

Best friend Jennifer Meyer told authorities that Alyssa once talked to her about how she wondered what it felt like to kill somebody. Jennifer said that Alyssa seemed like any other girl, even though she spoke often about suicide and depression.

Bustamante later confessed and led them to Elizabeth’s body 2 days later in a wooded area near their homes.

Mugshot:
tommackenzie.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/abmug.jpg

Read more: Loper’s List: 10 Most Violent Insane Clown Posse Juggalo Attacks Ever http://buzz103.radio.com/2010/09/16...own-posse-juggalo-attacks-ever/#ixzz1nFGvVJpH

the juggalo connection, on my list is well near the bottom of possible POIs, however I think Lisa is worth exploring any and every avenue. As to a connection to Lisa, DB or anyone else, I don't think those type of social misfits care who it is. We do know from the scanner thread there were other attempted breakins with residents in the home that night. We also can't rule out other unknown persons, just because their names have not been mentioned yet. It is said that MW had juggalo connections or aspirations, doesn't mean that all her contacts lived in the so called flop house or that we've even heard of them. Again, I rank it low on my list but not out mind until a perp is caught.

BBM, that makes sense. I guess I was thinking they would have a reason behind it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back