June 3rd, the day before

I wonder if LE has specified these locations because they have been able to locate and ping the batphones?

The phones weren't purchased until after Kaine moved out of the house, which wasn't until June 26. The request for videos from that location was prior to that, on June 12.

The phones were purchased after Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, moved out of the family's home.

http://www.katu.com/news/100161574.html

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-06/1276/36006/Request_for_Video_Footage.doc

The date of that link was June 14 & updated July 6th. They have since named different areas:

11536 Northwest Skyline Boulevard, Portland, OR 97231-2603 (Skyline Elementary School)

22075 Northwest Imbrie Drive, Hillsboro, OR

15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, Washington, Oregon 97006

Skyline Road between Springville and Newberry Roads

Germantown or Old Germantown Roads.

according to news released 8/11 @ the press conference

For these locations, LE is looking for info regarding June 4 only.

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

I have been so curious about this same question...when was it transported to the school. I looked back at Kaine interviews, etc...cannot find it referenced. School staff isn't talking publically either that I've seen...so maybe there is a reason for its secrecy? I think it makes quite a difference.

I thought there was a presser fairly recently where Kaine stated that the white truck was used by Terri on the 3rd to bring the project to school. Kaine then stated that Terri needed the truck on the Friday to bring the project back home. She did not return to the school to bring the project back home. I can't find the reference at all and I might not be using the right tags or words to find the correct source.

It's in the 25 minute audio interview:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terri_hormans_emails_to_kyron.html

If anyone knows (not sure where to post this question)....was that truck or the Mustang equipped with OnStar or satellite radio?

Holy Moley!!
After two months, who is going to remember if they did see the white truck or the red mustang? And they sure aren't going to remember what day it was!!!
Are they kidding me?
We can speculate all day long, but June 3rd could have been just an ordinary day. I don't remember where I was on that day or what I was doing. I have trouble remembering last week.
LE... you gotta do better than this!! Geez!

Holy Moley!!
After two months, who is going to remember if they did see the white truck or the red mustang? And they sure aren't going to remember what day it was!!!
Are they kidding me?
We can speculate all day long, but June 3rd could have been just an ordinary day. I don't remember where I was on that day or what I was doing. I have trouble remembering last week.

The significance of what happened that day (missing child from say your own childs school)..may in fact allow for better recall. We all tend to recall important days in more detail than ordinary days. As well...if parents are bringing big projects into the school...maneuvering in and out of a vehicle with the project..they might take more notice to what was parked by them? Just thinking out loud.

I wonder if anything unusual, or out of the ordinary happened at Skyline Elementary school on 6/3 ? Anyone have any info ?

All JMO

Perhaps, if there was going to be a hand-off or worse the next day, then June 3rd might have been the day a meet-up of the "team" occurred to finalize plans. I've wondered about June 3rd myself, so glad for this thread.

Does anyone know if the school had a 10 am start day on the 3rd as well?

Holy Moley!!
Are they kidding me?

The article was published on June 12th and LE probably wanted the info before then, not sure.

Does anyone know if the school had a 10 am start day on the 3rd as well?

I *believe * it was only on the 4th that school started at 10 :00, because of the Science Fair...

I thought there was a presser fairly recently where Kaine stated that the white truck was used by Terri on the 3rd to bring the project to school. Kaine then stated that Terri needed the truck on the Friday to bring the project back home. She did not return to the school to bring the project back home. I can't find the reference at all and I might not be using the right tags or words to find the correct source.

bbm

I remember that too, but not sure which PC it is from.

Holy Moley!!
Are they kidding me?

It said they were requesting the public to submit photos or videos on the 3rd or 4th on roads in vicinity of SL elem. school. Not asking them to remember what they saw.

If anyone knows (not sure where to post this question)....was that truck or the Mustang equipped with OnStar or satellite radio?

Simply having a satellite radio doesn't make the vehicle traceable. If the vehicle has an onboard (factory installed) navigation system then the vehicle may be traceable. Only GM products are equipped with OnStar. The truck and mustang are both Fords. Hope this helps answer your question.

Simply having a satellite radio doesn't make the vehicle traceable. If the vehicle has an onboard (factory installed) navigation system then the vehicle may be traceable. Only GM products are equipped with OnStar. The truck and mustang are both Fords. Hope this helps answer your question.

It sure does Nandee, thank you so much :)

I wonder if anything unusual, or out of the ordinary happened at Skyline Elementary school on 6/3 ? Anyone have any info ?

All JMO

Good question. Are you talking about something that would involve police...or a school event or? I would think those students who brought in and set-up their projects that day would be out of the ordinary. At least in the sense of having quite a few more parents at the school (and thus more traffic in parking) to help accomplish that?

The truck and car are Fords. Onstar is a GM product.

As for satellite radio you have to buy it and install it yourself, Ford is one of a few brands of cars where you can't order it with the car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back