Jurors Should Have Been Taken To Grave Site

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by JanWhitebear, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JanWhitebear

JanWhitebear New Member

Since it's been raining lately there in Orlando just like it was three years ago when little Caylee was thrown to rot in the swamp, I am wondering if it wouldn't have helped maybe a little for the jury to be taken to the wooded area and let them SEE the conditions there in that area.

:-(

2. Loading...

3. JanWhitebear

JanWhitebear New Member

Of course....maybe even that wouldn't have made any difference with this jury. They had their minds made up before they even went into the LEGAL deliberations. I truly believe they had it all figured out amongst themselves what they were going to do. Probably even before closings.

4. belle3

belle3 New Member

im starting to think that too. Sorely, I believe this society we live in is full of self serving individuals that dont care much about anything unless it has anything directly to do with them. A society full of caseys im afraid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.