***Jury Recommends DEATH for Mark Sievers*** Penalty/Sentencing Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All.

The Death-Penalty-Qualified Defense Attorney Gregory Messore was easy enough to listen to, but didn't move me emotionally as yet.

Glad for this short break before listening to Teresa's Mother. I am sure she will bring on tears.

GM has very nice voice. Calm, restive, respectful to jury.
I wonder if purple has to do with Death Penalty issue in general, not necessarily in support of the murderer? *off to Google* - the only reference I find to purple the the dp is the prisoner turning purple while dying. Oops.

In the trials that I have followed, the color purple refers to domestic violence. Again, I think that the bailiff and Court staff seated them on that side.

They are not family members or Mark supporters MOO

ETA and her color was also purple.

I hope it was just Karma that MS wore a purple tie.... never know with him though. The thought of him matching TS' fave color might backfire

THAT is what hit me, too. It's so obvious and it's disgustingly manipulative. NOW he cares? No, he just thinks it will show he cares. While I can believe he's so completely self-absorbed to think he can pull it off, I'm disturbed that the others thought it was a good idea. It's rather a slap in the face of the murderer's victim Teresa Sievers and her children.

Last edited:
In the trials that I have followed, the color purple refers to domestic violence. Again, I think that the bailiff and Court staff seated them on that side.

They are not family members or Mark supporters MOO

ETA and her color was also purple.
I remembered, but I just couldn't believe that was why they were all wearing it. It's perverse and the ultimate disrespect to her in my opinion. I was really hoping it was about the dp.

1. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 4m4 minutes ago
    Groves is detailing Dr. Sievers life and impact as a doctor of not only western medicine but her love for eastern medicine. #TrialTweets #MarkSieversPenaltyPhase #NBC2CourtCoverage #TeresaSievers

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 6m6 minutes ago
    Groves calls her daughter a life force, who lifted everyone up. Groves called her "my modern day Mother Teresa". #TrialTweets #MarkSieversPenaltyPhase #NBC2CourtCoverage #TeresaSievers

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 8s8 seconds ago

Groves shared a story of how Teresa Sievers got Santa to come to an event for children in need and how happy giving back made her. Mark is continuously nodding through all of the positive stories of his wife. #TrialTweets #MarkSieversPenaltyPhase #NBC2CourtCoverage #TeresaSievers

Taylor Petras Retweeted
Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 7m7 minutes ago
We’re back from a break and Teresa’s mom is on the stand. We did not hear from her during the trial. Said the weekend Teresa was killed started as the happiest weekend of her life.. a family vacation with all her kids. #SieversTrial @winknews

ELbti5lU8AMWEhg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member