***Jury Recommends DEATH for Mark Sievers*** Penalty/Sentencing Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 2m2 minutes ago

Mark Sievers appears emotional while his former in-law is on the stand. Dr. Teresa Sievers’ mom said she was her “modern day mother Teresa” who helped her patients, teen mothers, and the homeless. #SieversTrial @winknews

ELbu7lzUEAIaBFN.jpg

What the heck am I seeing? Mark is mumbling to himself and trying to cry while listening to Teresa's Mother, Mary Ann Groves, tell of all Teresa's accomplishments. He looks constipated and like he smells something. Mark should just listen and not attempt to launch his acting career now. JMO

What the heck am I seeing? Mark is mumbling to himself and trying to cry while listening to Teresa's Mother, Mary Ann Groves, tell of all Teresa's accomplishments. He looks constipated and like he smells something. Mark should just listen and not attempt to launch his acting career now. JMO

I wish he would start wailing and crying "omg, what have I done?" and admit it all.

I remembered, but I just couldn't believe that was why they were all wearing it. It's perverse and the ultimate disrespect to her in my opinion. I was really hoping it was about the dp.

I'm really not sure now. Hopefully @beach can tell us if the folks in the gallery are his supporters wearing purple versus people perhaps that are trial Watchers and want to see the verdict vs. folks sitting on Mark's side being seated there by Court staff. I think she knows a lot of the players.

I'm really not sure now. Hopefully @beach can tell us if the folks in the gallery are his supporters wearing purple versus people perhaps that are trial Watchers and want to see the verdict being seated there by Court staff. I think she knows a lot of the players.
I honestly think the purple is to honor Teresa. At least the majority of those wearing it.

Regarding the defense & Mark, keep in mind that he will not accept responsibility for her death, for appellate reasons. So the wearing of purple sends a subliminal message of mourning & honor. At least that is my opinion.

Mary Ann Groves, Teresa's Mother, is one strong woman. She did fine testifying in honor of Teresa's life of service. You can tell how proud she was of Teresa and how much she loved her daughter.

Mark had some wild emotional like jags that came across as ridiculous.

I honestly think the purple is to honor Teresa. At least the majority of those wearing it.

Regarding the defense & Mark, keep in mind that he will not accept responsibility for her death, for appellate reasons. So the wearing of purple sends a subliminal message of mourning & honor. At least that is my opinion.
Mark is still using T for his own gain re the purple... I can not stand him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong