***Jury Recommends DEATH for Mark Sievers*** Penalty/Sentencing Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Mary is only one

I'm thinking they must be going to do it in phases, though that is unusual. I can't see MAG being the only one to speak when the State have already said there will be four. I saw AL with a sheaf of papers, though of course they could be her mother's.

I wonder why no Pat today, maybe hearing his mother and family speak is just a step too much for him. They all looked ill last week.

1. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 5m5 minutes ago
    Family of Mark Sievers just arrived in the courtroom now. Look like we'll go forward to defense witnesses. #TrialTweets #MarkSieversPenaltyPhase #NBC2CourtCoverage #TeresaSievers

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

2. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 8m8 minutes ago
    We're in a break again. I believe the defense is about to present their witnesses. This is going fairly quickly. It's hard to know what to expect next, but we could see this move to the jury today. #TrialTweets #MarkSieversPenaltyPhase #NBC2CourtCoverage #TeresaSievers

I wish he would start wailing and crying "omg, what have I done?" and admit it all.

Mark's timing is off. It doesn't make sense that he would need someone else's words, Teresa's Mother, to move him to start nodding his head and finally feeling remorse now. Plus he can't even pull it off, still no wet tears to save his life.

1. Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 43s43 seconds ago
    It's very full in courtroom 8A for Mark Sievers' penalty phase. State Attorney Amira Fox is here, some witnesses from the trial, family for both Mark Sievers and Teresa Sievers. Jimmy Rodgers defense team is also listening in. #SieversTrial @winknews

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

2. Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 4m4 minutes ago
    Mark Sievers' mom just walked into the courtroom. This is the first time we've seen her in court this entire trial. The defense will call her to the stand to make the case her son should get life in prison not the death penalty. #SieversTrial @winknews

I just can’t with Mark. I really can’t.

I SO wanted to see real, genuine tears streaming down his face during Mary Ann’s testimony. I kept an open mind praying he now feels some sense of remorse. Something. Anything. Sadly, all I saw was another acting audition to evoke sympathy from jurors. The man is more evil than I even thought.

The ONLY genuine tears I have ever seen from him were for himself the day the jury convicted him.

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 39s39 seconds ago

Teresa’s mother now bringing up the Sievers girls. “These two girls have been robbed of their remarkable mother.” Teresa’s brother and sister are watching this intently. Mark Sievers is crying again. #SieversTrial @winknews

I wish she'd stop tweeting that crap about the murderer appearing upset and actually crying. - It's baloney. He's CLEARLY faking it. That's a factual observation, not an opinion. Again, NO tears, NO red eyes, NO red nose, NO runny nose, NO splotchy red face - none of the indicators he had when he was genuinely upset at his guilty verdict.

I wish she'd stop tweeting that crap about the murderer appearing upset and actually crying. - It's baloney. He's CLEARLY faking it. That's a factual observation, not an opinion. Again, NO tears, NO red eyes, NO red nose, NO runny nose, NO splotchy red face - none of the indicators he had when he was genuinely upset at his guilty verdict.

No doubt that'll come when his family talk about him, him and him.

I wonder what on earth Bonnie can say. No matter what I think, this will be very hard on her. I hope I don't have to eat my words here.

This Poor JURY !! they probably think they are never going to finish with court dealings.
I do like Judge Kyle, but I am a bit concerned with him holding his face in his palms -he looks frustrated as well.
On a side note- I haven't followed a whole lot of court hearings but I think this is the first time I have seen the Accused/ convicted Murderer be allowed up to the bench during discussions. I find that interesting.

I'm really confused if mags is only person speaking
I’m not sure what Annie or Pat could’ve added to her testimony, really. Mary Ann was by far the best family member to testify if they were going to have only one family member.

Maybe the prosecution is concerned about wearing the jury out. They’re entering the 5th week. It’s been emotional & they’re ready to be done with this trial. Just a thought.

Morning all... I overslept :(

You've mostly missed a loooooot of breaks.

This Poor JURY !! they probably think they are never going to finish with court dealings.
I do like Judge Kyle, but I am a bit concerned with him holding his face in his palms -he looks frustrated as well.
On a side note- I haven't followed a whole lot of court hearings but I think this is the first time I have seen the Accused/ convicted Murderer be allowed up to the bench during discussions. I find that interesting.

JRR was allowed as well. I guess it's up to the judge, at least in Florida. During the Dan Markel trial the jury was allowed to ask questions. That's also a Florida thing I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305