Just another "accidental" shooting.....

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by animlzrule, May 16, 2016.

1. animlzrule

animlzrule New Member

Police: Man with concealed carry permit accidentally shoots self, woman at graduation ceremon
    y

“An individual sitting on the southern portion of the stadium had brought this gun into the stadium,” Brewer said. “It was in his sock. It was uncomfortable for him. He went to adjust his sock, and the weapon went off, striking him in the foot.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lly-shoots-self-woman-at-graduation-ceremony/

I hope she sues the absolute you know what out of him!:banghead::gaah::waiting:

2. Loading...

3. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 New Member

What an idiot. I don't care if he had a permit... there is absolutely no reason to bring a gun on school grounds. I can't imagine how frightened all those students and their families were. He should definitely face charges and lose his right to have a weapon. Idiots like these shouldn't have guns in the first place. He's lucky he didn't kill someone.

4. KaaBoom

KaaBoom `·.¸¸ ><((((º> ...·´`·.¸¸ ><((((º>...·

Shooting at Augusta HS graduation likely only a misdemeanor

5. KaaBoom

KaaBoom `·.¸¸ ><((((º> ...·´`·.¸¸ ><((((º>...·

It&#8217;s only a misdemeanor. So he will be able to keep his CCW permit. Doesn&#8217;t it make you feel safe to live in a country with all these one man militias running around? :rolleyes: