Just Married: Congrats to Katharine McPhee!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by PrayersForMaura, Feb 3, 2008.

1. PrayersForMaura

PrayersForMaura Help Find Maura Murray

2. Loading...

3. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

How nice for her. She's cute that young lady.

4. pedinurse

pedinurse Former Member

hum. yes filly, a YOUNG lady. LOL!!

5. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

But he's a producer, pedinurse.LOL It's like Mirah and Tommy Matolla all over again maybe. That age difference for me now would give me a 73 year old gentleman. That's exactly what I'm looking for too. As long as he got a fat pension of course. I am kidding. Hope it works out for her. EDIT to say Celine Dion as well that went down for with Renee.

6. nanandjim

nanandjim Former Member

I hope that KP will be happy. She seems like a troubled young lady, to me. She is beautiful and has a lovely voice. However, she was just dropped from her record label, I believe. It just goes to show you that you need the "whole package" to be a success. She just come across as being comfortable in her own skin. :eek:

7. pedinurse

pedinurse Former Member

I mean, her and I are the about the same age and I have been married for four years. I am just saying that is quite an age difference (even though I think that age matters less the older you are - but you are in totally different stages of life when you are a very young person and your spouse is um, well... in another stage of life than you are. sorry).