just the Facts

Whoever called MG claiming to be CPH said that he worked with the police and ran a halfway house to help women get off the street.

CPH did actually work for the police, and does perform patient advocacy, and treats outpatients, and the home bound.

I didn't have to stretch the truth to come up with a ruse that would work, I merely expanded on what someone told MG.

Did or does this so-called halfway house physically exist?

The halfway house caller claimed he worked with the police? That's news to me

Did or does this so-called halfway house physically exist?

does he legally operate a halfway house? Not that I know of

does Phoenix House and other organizations operate halfway houses and outpatient programs all over long island? Yes

did CPH work at 100 Vets highway when he was the SC Director of EMS which is .5 of a mile from the Phoenix House on Vets Hwy? Yes

Have there been other unsolved murder cases where the female victim was strangled after leaving a rehab in this area? Yes
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7524582&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Long Island Victims with connections to rehab[/ame]

The halfway house caller claimed he worked with the police? That's news to me

Yes, it is left out of most of the reporting quotes, but you can see MG say it in a video. "He said he had a halfway house and that he was a police officer".

I will try and find which video it is in, it may be from one of the bigger shows, but you need to listen carefully as it isn't highlighted. One of the nice little nuggets of info that was overlooked for so long, just like the "I'm going to watch her rot" statement.

Whoever made that phone call "claiming" to be CPH must have known him really, really well, or well enough to know he had worked for the police once and is a wannabe cop. smh

does Phoenix House and other organizations operate halfway houses and outpatient programs all over long island? Yes

did CPH work at 100 Vets highway when he was the SC Director of EMS which is .5 of a mile from the Phoenix House on Vets Hwy? Yes

Have there been other unsolved murder cases where the female victim was strangled after leaving a rehab in this area? Yes
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Long Island Victims with connections to rehab

Does SY actually run a halfway or rehab of some sort in his oak beach home? I'm not sure. Does SY run a major rehab in NYC? Yes!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaVpWWdMxuk"]ACI Rehab "What They Don't Tell You" ad - YouTube[/ame]

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Long Island Victims with connections to rehab

thnx, truthspider. sure i meant a halfway house under HIS patronage. So what would be the right answer:
a. He has a rehab (real facility with patients) and illegally operates it
b. He doesn't have it for real (noone ever saw his patients or building).

I know about Phoenix.. As i remember it has more than 20 facilities scattered throughout NYS with most of them in LI.

NEVERMIND...​

I was going to write something in response to the colorful, imaginative theory but then I realized that this is the "Just The Facts" thread (so no reason to further that discussion here).

Does SY actually run a halfway or rehab of some sort in his oak beach home? I'm not sure. Does SY run a major rehab in NYC? Yes!
ACI Rehab "What They Don't Tell You" ad - YouTube

How probable is it that SY chose to frame CPH with this phone call to MG, only to have CPH then get involved and start calling MG? Highly improbable.

Did SY ever work for the police or is he a wannabe cop? No.

Does SY have a track record of being a pathological liar? No. (CPH does)

Has SY been mentioned in anyway related to this case? No

Is SY in oak beach often? No

Was SY in oak beach that night? Unknown

Did SCPD & FBI search SY's property with cadaver dogs, interrogate him, and ask him to take a poly? No (they did all 3 to CPH)

thnx, truthspider. sure i meant a halfway house under HIS patronage. So what would be the right answer:
a. He has a rehab (real facility with patients) and illegally operates it
b. He doesn't have it for real (noone ever saw his patients or building).

This is a grey area.

When his wife was asked on video by reporters if CPH has a halfway house/rehab, she answered, "We don't treat rehab patients here."

He has a house that he lists as the primary/sole office for his family medicine practice (google maps) and he has treated patients in his house (see kitchen island/examining table) it is legal, though I hear it's against the OIBA rules.

"I work with the Suffolk County Police Department and operate an outpatient program for Phoenix House. I am reaching out to you as part of the women's services early intervention program. We have been monitoring the prostitution activities in the hotel and are going to be executing a round up early tomorrow. I can admit you to the program immediately which allows you to avoid arrest. You will only be required to stay for four days but can stay longer if you wish.

The program aims to help get women and girls off the street, our facility is located right near a beautiful beach and offers alternative therapies including dance, yoga, meditation, and art therapy sessions. It really is an amazing program and entering tonight will save you the costs and embarrassment associated with another arrest. You will have to leave your phone in the hotel and sign into the program with me before they execute the roundup or you will be arrested. You can't tell anyone where you are going, if you work with a man security tell him you have a $1500 overnight call and you can't turn it down.

Once you complete the four day program you will have the option of entering our Career Academy which offers an extensive program of vocational training for adults, only if you wish to...."

interestong...but...no...Im.still not leaving my phone

interestong...but...no...Im.still not leaving my phone

"we will have to arrest you if you leave the hotel with the phone, the possessor of the phone conducted the crime of prostitution, leave the phone with your pimp and you can't be charged...We are on your side but we have to conduct our program within the confines of the law."

What do you do?

Im still not falling for it...If I believed it was a legit call I would just change my number change my hotel and carry on with my business. Who would believe tjat bs anyway? In what state does that happen? Maybe you get an offer for treatment when you go to court. Not before. Nope didnt happen like that. I think not. Off to the theory thread though...love to see you there ; )

Im still not falling for it...If I believed it was a legit call I would just change my number change my hotel and carry on with my business. Who would believe tjat bs anyway? In what state does that happen? Maybe you get an offer for treatment when you go to court. Not before. Nope didnt happen like that. I think not. Off to the theory thread though...love to see you there ; )

We don't know what actually happened, it was just my attempt at speculating.
You and I may not be the types to fall for anything. Unfortunately, the G4 did fall for something, and it may not have been that good of a ruse. How about, "I have a pacemaker and you can't bring a cell phone near me or it could pose a risk to my health...."

The serial killer John Edward Robinson was able to use a con that promised a better life and better job, you just had to move across the country and write a bunch of letters to your family, postmarked for the future so that when you weren't able to send postcards back home, he could send them for you. Among, many crazy other thing he made these girls fall for, in hindsight it's easy to see that it is a con, but so many women fell for his tricks. Finally, a street wise sister said, wait a minute you are setting me up to kill me!

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Edward_Robinson"]John Edward Robinson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

My first thought, concerning the issue about the GB4 victims who apparently was asked to leave their phones, has always been; THAT request is the biggest red flag possible, bc this "John" is indirectly asking me to give up my lifeline my safty.
And if I was in their shoes, I would ask myself WHY does this "John" want that???
Well, the absolute most logical answer would be: because he have bad things in mind!

So I agree compleatly with Justiceforever, that it is a total mystery that thise girls agreed to that request.
Well I could, to some desgree, understand why Amber Costello would agree due to that she was addicted to heroin, and if she was out of money and drugs and was desperat, that could explain her dagerous risktaking.

Byt Megan Waterman? I really dont understand, I really dont.

And even if it was a person they knew and trusted WHY on earth would anyone ask them ro leave their phones??? UNLESS they had bad things in mind!

We don't know what actually happened, it was just my attempt at speculating.
You and I may not be the types to fall for anything. Unfortunately, the G4 did fall for something, and it may not have been that good of a ruse. How about, "I have a pacemaker and you can't bring a cell phone near me or it could pose a risk to my health...."

The serial killer John Edward Robinson was able to use a con that promised a better life and better job, you just had to move across the country and write a bunch of letters to your family, postmarked for the future so that when you weren't able to send postcards back home, he could send them for you. Among, many crazy other thing he made these girls fall for, in hindsight it's easy to see that it is a con, but so many women fell for his tricks. Finally, a street wise sister said, wait a minute you are setting me up to kill me!

John Edward Robinson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wow..The capacity that people have to do evil never fails to sicken me! I see what you re saying though. It may not work on most butas long as it works on a few...ot would be effective!

"we will have to arrest you if you leave the hotel with the phone, the possessor of the phone conducted the crime of prostitution, leave the phone with your pimp and you can't be charged...We are on your side but we have to conduct our program within the confines of the law."

What do you do?

The stuff like that couldn't scare anyone but newbie. We know as a fact that girls were in the business for some time so they knew the consequences. All of them already had their beefs with LE.
So i would give more credits to Sweet Talker version which actually also has a flaw - as a fact we know that 2 days before MW dissapeared she spoke by phone with her close friend and told that her "pimp turned bf or vice versa" wanted to have a child with her and her off the streets. She was extremely excited and believed in her reality to be (too bad tho) , so she would not fall into the cloudy offers of bright future with unknown talker especially if they sounded as unwanted warning.
Also assuming that we have 2 girls WITH phones (MB and MBB) and 2 girls WITHOUT phones (MW and ALC) it makes 50/50 chances that he told them something or they just forgot to take phones with.

Anyway these guessings are more suitable for "theories tread" not this one.

Is it a known fact that LISK even asked anyone to not bring a phone? Some had phones with them and some didn't. There are all sorts of reasons to forget, leave or otherwise not have your phone with you.

My first thought, concerning the issue about the GB4 victims who apparently was asked to leave their phones, has always been; THAT request is the biggest red flag possible, bc this "John" is indirectly asking me to give up my lifeline my safty.
And if I was in their shoes, I would ask myself WHY does this "John" want that???
Well, the absolute most logical answer would be: because he have bad things in mind!

So I agree compleatly with Justiceforever, that it is a total mystery that thise girls agreed to that request.
Well I could, to some desgree, understand why Amber Costello would agree due to that she was addicted to heroin, and if she was out of money and drugs and was desperat, that could explain her dagerous risktaking.

And even if it was a person they knew and trusted WHY on earth would anyone ask them ro leave their phones??? UNLESS they had bad things in mind!

Exactly!

Is it a known fact that LISK even asked anyone to not bring a phone? Some had phones with them and some didn't. There are all sorts of reasons to forget, leave or otherwise not have your phone with you.

true...true

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back