Just want to say Thanks

If I didn't know y'all any better than I do, I'd think you were a bunch of looney tunes! :crazy: :giggle:

I'm glad to have every single one of us! :rocker:

:yourock:

True Softail. A bunch of loser bloggers :loser:

But I love being here and was so glad to have stumbled upon this website 3 years ago. I've said it before that back then there was a Newbie Thread...I was petrified to leave those confines to post with the big gals and guys. So glad I did though. :blowkiss:

I too want to give my heartfelt THANKS to Tricia, the mods, and all you fantistic posters. Thanks for letting me think out loud. Thanks to everybody who goes the extra mile to post ping maps etc.

I have been around since Laci and Conner went missing. I came from IS during Zahra Baker's disappearance because the wealth of information here is second to none.

Thank you all for making me feel welcome. I enjoy all your posts even if I don't fully agree with them at time.

xoxo

I feel like the closing theme from the Carol Burnett show should be playing in the background. I'm so glad we've had this time together...

This trial has been horrific, heartbreaking, maddening and profoundly sad. If any positive comes out of it for me, is the time I spent here with my Websleuths family.

Venting, sharing feelings and just being able to discuss the going ons has made it a little easier to deal with it all.

So for that, I thank you all! I raise my cup of coffee, my shot of..oh heck, let's crack open a bottle, and toast you all for your kindness, lively discussions and humor.

The next few days are going to be so nerve wracking. I say we as a community keep positive thoughts, hold virtual hands and pray that justice for Caylee will be appropriate and swift.

Amen...
I think the positive I have gotten out of doing this is.
I love and appreciate my family so much more.. I will watch my sharp tongue with my hubby, and let him know how thankful for him I am.
I have learned there are still a world of people out there who believe and fight for justice..we are not hopeless yet..
thanks all.

I feel like the closing theme from the Carol Burnett show should be playing in the background. I'm so glad we've had this time together...

This trial has been horrific, heartbreaking, maddening and profoundly sad. If any positive comes out of it for me, is the time I spent here with my Websleuths family.

Venting, sharing feelings and just being able to discuss the going ons has made it a little easier to deal with it all.

So for that, I thank you all! I raise my cup of coffee, my shot of..oh heck, let's crack open a bottle, and toast you all for your kindness, lively discussions and humor.

The next few days are going to be so nerve wracking. I say we as a community keep positive thoughts, hold virtual hands and pray that justice for Caylee will be appropriate and swift.

Deb, Likewise. I was so exhausted after it ended yesterday, That I went to bed, slept 6 hours, got back up, ate, went back to bed and slept 12 more hours. I can NEVER remember being that tired. And I think most of it was emotional. I don't know how I will ever make it through October. :( The SA has told us to expect the trial to last a month. :(

I've been here since the day I heard Caylee was missing, like many others. I so appreciate all the posts and various information (document drops) etc.

I am afraid about the verdict. I would like ICA to get 1st degree but would be semi-happy if she receives Aggrevated Manslaughter. I am just worried about a possible parole date for a Manslaughter charge.

30 yrs might turn into only 7 yrs served being paroled early?? Anyone know about this kind of legal stuff??

JMO

Let’s all meet back here whenever we hear any news about the inmate or her family and also to celebrate all the good things in the future for JA, LDB, FG and HHBP and also when we hear the inevitable news about Jose Baez.

Hornsby and Helling and Magpie are on twitter talking about their after Casey party and I am so jealous that I can't get together physically with y'all and hopefully celebrate her conviction!

Deb, Likewise. I was so exhausted after it ended yesterday, That I went to bed, slept 6 hours, got back up, ate, went back to bed and slept 12 more hours. I can NEVER remember being that tired. And I think most of it was emotional. I don't know how I will ever make it through October. :( The SA has told us to expect the trial to last a month. :(

Beautiful Tulessa - come here to us when you can in October. You must know we will be there with you in spirit as you face your great ordeal and await justice. You are in our hearts Tulessa - let us be there for you whenever you need us.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafY6sZt0FE"]YouTube - ‪Grateful Dead - Truckin'‬‏[/ame]

thank you - every one of you who lurked, posted, laughed, cried, along with me and everyone else! for those who have been witty, funny, serious , mad, happy you are a part of me. i may have read your words or reflected on your outlook . as we return to our pre- casey schedule i will miss you all. i know we will be here again- on other cases, sadly. i have gone to hearings, trial, met some nice folks in person and online. all for the reason of open hearts of compassion for a lil girl named caylee. there are many topics and chat ,so please stay in touch on websleuths .

There are thousands of threads here on WS and each one respresents someone's loved one that is missing or has been murdered and their murderer not caught. There are threads here where the families of the missing or murdered come and read and sometimes post which gives us members a chance to share our compassion and empathy with them.

After this trial that is where you will find me mostly. I do hope that some that have followed Caylee's case to the end will come and visit those threads too.

So many children lost and have never been found, they need someone to watch over them and post to their threads.

I enjoy my membership here for a variety of reasons, but finding a way to spend my time in an online community that is comprised of such caring individuals can't be done.

My name is really Kat and I'm pleased to interact and read everyone's thoughts. :)
Wonderfully put Kat. :) I am a Wser for life. Besides, I will need you guys in October.

I too would like to thank everyone here. It has been a long bumpy road getting to this point for Caylee. The thing we all need to remember is when this verdict comes down, we have so many more waiting for their justice to be served. I suppose the reason our Families think we are possessed, is we ARE! I plan to be here from now on, to do whatever smalll part I can to help.

I'm new to this site and wish I had found it sooner. I have spent so much time here the past days. I have to admit that one reason I joined was to be able to click that little 'Thanks' button. Thanks to this group, I have found the answers to so many questions, and have found so many more questions.

Thank the mods and everyone for a great place.

My husband does not really understand why I care so much about this trial. :eek:
And my 19 and 23 yr old's think I have 'early onset dementia' for watching the trial all day. :coffeecup:
But if it were not for ALL of the others who are similarly obsessed, I might believe my kids assessment. :eek:nline:
So thank you ALL.:tyou:

My husband doesn't seem to understand ,either,but today (Sat) HLN had a rerun of parts of the trial and twice I had to get my husband's attention because he was engrossed .:crazy:

I just wanted to come out of lurking to add my thanks also. I never really got around to posting but I've been reading this since the beginning of the trial. I always knew I could pop in here and learn the latest Casey news. I'm amazed at some of the stuff you guys were able to find out. I'm glad to know that there are so many others out there who love Caylee and want justice for her death. Thanks again. :grouphug:

:rocker: ty for this thread, just today it was on my mind that just as the Jurors have bonded throughout the trial we have as well for Caylee. Although I have never met any of you... after work I've followed the day's threads while watching the videos. I appreciated all your comments, input and much needed laugh relief. There definately is a wonderful caring community here at ws and I'm happy to be part of it.

I wish to add my thanks to some of the kindest, most devoted, and intelligent people I have ever met online.

Thank you for so often making me smile - and even laugh out loud! - during what has not only been a heartbreaking time where little Caylee is concerned, but also a heartbreaking time in my personal life. I have been simultaneously working through personal grief that I could not speak of, and grieving for Caylee's death. But you fine folks here have been rays of sunshine in a dark time. Thank you!

Justice for Caylee!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back