Justin Bieber Antics

Can't stand the kid myself. He is a punky little guy that thinks he is Gods gift. I would be happy to never see or hear about him again.

If my boys had acted like he does when they were his age, they would be getting a boot in the a%$.

He's "famous" so he should be excused for acting like a little spoiled girl? Geesh. What is this world coming to?

But how can his parents put a boot in his a$$? He's an adult now. Not much they can do other than a good 'talking to'. If he doesn't want to listen, their hands are pretty much tied.

Speaking for myself only, I do not think being famous is an excuse. But I've also never been famous and I can't even imagine the pressure of that lifestyle. Life is hard. Being young is hard. Throw in some not so great friends, a bag of weed, day after day, a little "partying" to relieve some stress, a little bit of this and a little bit of that, and you can have a real problem really quick. It can and does happen to the kindest of souls.

Most of us have made some really stupid mistakes in our youth. Most of us didn't have endless money and people bending over backwards for us to make those mistakes seem not so bad. If I had a camera in my face for every dumbass thing I did in life, I know that I couldn't have come out of that unscathed. Taking snippets of a person's life, five minutes of their bad day, and broadcasting it to the world can make anyone look like an ungrateful, moronic jerk.

At 19, who can deal with constant criticism, cruelty, your every move not only watched but recorded, and come out looking like Mother Theresa?

I'm cutting him some slack. He can have some time to be an immature *advertiser censored* without me writing him off. I hope and pray that he turns it around. If only for himself and his family. I believe that at his core, he's a good egg.

Man, what happened to this kid? I remember watching his documentary on Netflix, and I actually had respect for him. Now, its like, what happened? Bad influences, I guess. He actually does have talent, but its being wasted. Ugh.

I guess the same thing that happens to a lot of young "stars." Fame and money at a very young age.

He and Miley Cyrus look alike with body type and hair. They both need to grow up and quit trying to force themselves to look a certain way.

OK, I've not been a 'fan', and have truly believed (and still believe) that JB is off-track, but I will give him credit for this.

https://plus.google.com/+UNICEF/posts/EuoKPzTkX9X

He is clearly supporting the Philippines, and performed a free concert in Tacloban.

Well done.

(Now just don't let your head get too swelled again.)

How old is this kid now? Last I remember house egging was done by maybe 14-15 year olds?? Grow up dude. :facepalm:

an embarrassment to canadians?? gmab.

you're stuck with chris brown, the kardashians, amanda bynes, kanye west, anthony wiener, charlie sheen, the jacksons, miley cyrus, courtney love, octomom, lilo's crazy parents and so on...

Just for the record, I am a canadaian so I'm not stuck with those you mentioned. I stick to my original post, he's an embarrassment.

I really hope they prosecute him!!! :gavel:

Justin Bieber -- Bad Egg Caused $20,000 in Damage

Justin Bieber's egg-throwing escapade Thursday night caused around $20,000 in damage, and the little punk hasn't even called his neighbor to apologize.

TMZ broke the story ... Justin was caught on video egging his neighbor's house, and when confronted the singer told the neighbor to f off and then hurled a few more unborn chicks.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/13/justi...mage-egging-estimates-neighbor/#ixzz2qI4Ie161

Good! :gavel:

Cops Raid Justin Bieber's House Over Egg Attack

Eleven L.A. County Sheriff's patrol cars descended on Justin Bieber's house a few minutes ago and they are executing a search warrant in connection with the egg-throwing incident ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Sources tell us ... deputies are looking for any evidence that links Bieber to the egg assault on his next door neighbor.

We're told this is a FELONY search warrant -- meaning Justin is under a microscope for a crime that could land him in prison.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/14/justi...m-investigation-search-warrant/#ixzz2qOH9UXyg

Good! :gavel:

Cops Raid Justin Bieber's House Over Egg Attack

Eleven L.A. County Sheriff's patrol cars descended on Justin Bieber's house a few minutes ago and they are executing a search warrant in connection with the egg-throwing incident ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Sources tell us ... deputies are looking for any evidence that links Bieber to the egg assault on his next door neighbor.

We're told this is a FELONY search warrant -- meaning Justin is under a microscope for a crime that could land him in prison.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/14/justi...m-investigation-search-warrant/#ixzz2qOH9UXyg

From the TMZ link:

Here's the thing ... If in the course of the search cops find something illegal -- like drugs -- it's fair game.

Beiber and company better hope the toilets don't overflow :p I imagine they're doing some frantic flushing right about now.

Eggland's Best labels their eggs :D

I can't believe that I'm waiting, with popcorn, for the LA County Sheriff's presser to start regarding this.

*bangs head on desk*

Um, TMZ is streaming it, for those who are interested. In other words, omg save me from myself LOL.

Who knew egg throwing could land someone in prison. Seriously?

It was a stupid childish irresponsible thing to do but putting him in prison is ridiculous. IMO

How many eggs does it take to damage a home that causes $20,000 worth of damage.

He needs a good :slap:

Bieber not arrested nor exonerated. One person was arrested for narcotics (cocaine)

Per news conference

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back