Justin Timberlake thinks Britney's Husband is Gross!

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by tezi, Apr 3, 2006.

1. tezi

tezi Member of Websleuths since 2000.

Britney Spears’ ex-sweetie reportedly does not approve of her hubby. In fact, Justin Timberlake believes that Kevin Federline is “gross,” according to Star magazine.:loser: (Kevin Federline)

“He thinks Kevin is gross, and there’s not much that would change his mind about that,” a source told the tab. “He says that they [Spears and Timberlake] had a lot of great years together, and he’s pretty sad at how things turned out for her.”

~~~SNIP~~~

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12042244/

Rest of story at link.....

I think this is funny, I know it came out of the Star, but I wouldn't doubt if it's true.....LOL

2. Loading...

3. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

From the link:

“I’ll bet if Britney wanted Justin to help her put together a comeback record, he’d jump at the chance,” says the source. “He’s someone who never backs down from an artistic challenge, and he’s said that he’d love to see Britney redeem herself through music — even if he has to give her a push.”

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm not up on these things, but what's Justin been up to for the last four years?

4. Valinda

Valinda "Each of us is different...expect it, respect it,

I agree, he's a scuzball. I don't know what she sees in him.

5. Lesleegp

Lesleegp Former Member

I am actually a big fan of Justin Timberlake's music! :eek: Can you imagine?

6. englishleigh

englishleigh Authentic Southern Belle

Justin has certainly made better choices than Britney has...and it sounds like he still cares for her a great deal.

Did we ever establish for sure if Brit is PG again? I hope to God not.

7. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

They were in Dallas over the weekend (didn't see 'em), but he apparently was asked this in private and he said no. Of course, he may be full of chit. :D They apparently stayed at a hotel down the street from my office, but rumors are that they had a big fight and he moved to a dif hotel.

8. englishleigh

englishleigh Authentic Southern Belle

He doesn't seem to know his butt from a hole in the ground, so he may be too stupid to know if she's pregnant or not. I wish she'd divorce him...not that I really care. :croc: :dance:

9. PrayersForMaura

PrayersForMaura Help Find Maura Murray

Other than dating Cameron Diaz, he's got some great hit songs, like
    "Rock Your Body" and "Senorita".
    He's definitely got his act together :D

10. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

I agree, but he hasn't done anything professionally in a looonnnnggggg time. Seems to me she'd be helping his career has much as he'd be helping her.

All I'm sayin. :D

11. Mygirlsadie

Mygirlsadie New Member

I always thought Justin and Kevin looked alot alike. And I also always thought that one of the reasons Brit got with KFed was because of the resembelance to her old sweetie. I wouldnt take into too much account anything coming from a 'source' from the 'Star' though... I think Justin Timberlake got better things to do with his time then worry about Kevin Federline and if he is worrying about him then maybe its because he is a little jealous?

12. Lauren

Lauren Former Member

Well KFED is Gross.

13. PaperDoll

PaperDoll When I'm Silent, I make the most sense

K, I agree Kevin is gross but I don't think Justin is all that great either.. Ok, I like his song, Rock Your Body... :D Don't be so quick to walk away..dance with me.. I wanna rock your body.. please stay.. dance with me.. blah blah blah... :D Now I wanna go dance.. :woohoo: