Justin Timberlake thinks Britney's Husband is Gross!

tezi

Proud member of WS since 2000.
Reaction score
Britney Spears’ ex-sweetie reportedly does not approve of her hubby. In fact, Justin Timberlake believes that Kevin Federline is “gross,” according to Star magazine.:loser: (Kevin Federline)

“He thinks Kevin is gross, and there’s not much that would change his mind about that,” a source told the tab. “He says that they [Spears and Timberlake] had a lot of great years together, and he’s pretty sad at how things turned out for her.”

~~~SNIP~~~

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12042244/

Rest of story at link.....

I think this is funny, I know it came out of the Star, but I wouldn't doubt if it's true.....LOL

From the link:

“I’ll bet if Britney wanted Justin to help her put together a comeback record, he’d jump at the chance,” says the source. “He’s someone who never backs down from an artistic challenge, and he’s said that he’d love to see Britney redeem herself through music — even if he has to give her a push.”

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm not up on these things, but what's Justin been up to for the last four years?

the original tez said:
Britney Spears’ ex-sweetie reportedly does not approve of her hubby. In fact, Justin Timberlake believes that Kevin Federline is “gross,” according to Star magazine.:loser: (Kevin Federline)

“He thinks Kevin is gross, and there’s not much that would change his mind about that,” a source told the tab. “He says that they [Spears and Timberlake] had a lot of great years together, and he’s pretty sad at how things turned out for her.”

~~~SNIP~~~

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12042244/

Rest of story at link.....

I think this is funny, I know it came out of the Star, but I wouldn't doubt if it's true.....LOL
I agree, he's a scuzball. I don't know what she sees in him.

Justin has certainly made better choices than Britney has...and it sounds like he still cares for her a great deal.

Did we ever establish for sure if Brit is PG again? I hope to God not.

englishleigh said:
Justin has certainly made better choices than Britney has...and it sounds like he still cares for her a great deal.

Did we ever establish for sure if Brit is PG again? I hope to God not.

They were in Dallas over the weekend (didn't see 'em), but he apparently was asked this in private and he said no. Of course, he may be full of chit. :D They apparently stayed at a hotel down the street from my office, but rumors are that they had a big fight and he moved to a dif hotel.

Jeana (DP) said:
They were in Dallas over the weekend (didn't see 'em), but he apparently was asked this in private and he said no. Of course, he may be full of chit. :D They apparently stayed at a hotel down the street from my office, but rumors are that they had a big fight and he moved to a dif hotel.

He doesn't seem to know his butt from a hole in the ground, so he may be too stupid to know if she's pregnant or not. I wish she'd divorce him...not that I really care. :croc: :dance:

Jeana (DP) said:
From the link:

“I’ll bet if Britney wanted Justin to help her put together a comeback record, he’d jump at the chance,” says the source. “He’s someone who never backs down from an artistic challenge, and he’s said that he’d love to see Britney redeem herself through music — even if he has to give her a push.”

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm not up on these things, but what's Justin been up to for the last four years?
Other than dating Cameron Diaz, he's got some great hit songs, like
"Rock Your Body" and "Senorita".
He's definitely got his act together :D

PrayersForMaura said:
Other than dating Cameron Diaz, he's got some great hit songs, like
"Rock Your Body" and "Senorita".
He's definitely got his act together :D

I agree, but he hasn't done anything professionally in a looonnnnggggg time. Seems to me she'd be helping his career has much as he'd be helping her.

All I'm sayin. :D

I always thought Justin and Kevin looked alot alike. And I also always thought that one of the reasons Brit got with KFed was because of the resembelance to her old sweetie. I wouldnt take into too much account anything coming from a 'source' from the 'Star' though... I think Justin Timberlake got better things to do with his time then worry about Kevin Federline and if he is worrying about him then maybe its because he is a little jealous?

K, I agree Kevin is gross but I don't think Justin is all that great either.. Ok, I like his song, Rock Your Body... :D Don't be so quick to walk away..dance with me.. I wanna rock your body.. please stay.. dance with me.. blah blah blah... :D Now I wanna go dance.. :woohoo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back