JVM 7-6 ZFG files defamation suit against KC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope she wins the suit and takes any and all money Casey will ever make.

She's gonna have to get in line. IRS wants $60,000. Orange County wants Court Costs. This whole family is a disgrace and has lived off the government for some time. No more mister nice guy for ANY of the Anthonys all their supporters. What a sham!

How about fraud charges regarding the falsehoods behind their foundation? Can ICA or CA be brought up on charges since now ICA claims the child was never missing?

ICA didn't start the foundation. It has to be proven GA CA LA or mallory and her mom didn't know. What a sham!

How could the physical description be based on River Cruz? She wasn't even known by the A's at that time.

The physical description of ZG was casey herself only taller and living in a few places where ICA wanted to go.

I'm sure Zanny was a cover-up for Xanax, which Casey was probably using to drug Caylee before she discovered Chloroform. When Casey happened to see ZF-G's name card at the Sawgrass apartments, she thought Zenaida, that works as a full name for Zanny!!!

Yep, Zanny = xanax and Zanny the nanny was no other than casey herself and sometimes she morphed in cindy.

I doubt anyone used by Baez in his opening and beyond are able to go after Baez. I wish it weren't so but that is how it goes, or so I'm told.

ICA will be a piriah in this country. Her parents and brother aren't far behind either.

At 9:53 Morgan says ZFG was not working, was between jobs, when this happened:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17549823/index.html

Still looking for the link to the job offers.

IMO, that video lays out some pretty damning evidence against KC.

It appears that the actual civil trial will be in Feb. 2012.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28291971/detail.html

...Casey also faces a civil trial stemming from her accusation that a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez (Zanny) took Caylee.

A woman with the same name is suing Casey. Originally, that trial was set for August, but has been postponed until next February, at the request of Casey's attorneys.

As part of the case, the attorney for the real Zenaida Gonzalez has requested that Casey admit in writing that Caylee drowned, and to admit that the story about "Zanny's" alleged abduction of Caylee was fabricated, and that Gonzalez had nothing to do with the alleged abduction.

So she'll give her deposition on July 19th and the trial will be in Feb. I hope that any money she makes from now til the trial is put in escrow pending the outcome of the verdict. JMO

She's gonna have to get in line. IRS wants $60,000. Orange County wants Court Costs. This whole family is a disgrace and has lived off the government for some time. No more mister nice guy for ANY of the Anthonys all their supporters. What a sham!

Then let's pray she makes just enough to pay everyone back and not a cent more. Maybe she can go do the *advertiser censored* she's been offered. That seems fitting for her.

I doubt anyone used by Baez in his opening and beyond are able to go after Baez. I wish it weren't so but that is how it goes, or so I'm told.

ICA will be a piriah in this country. Her parents and brother aren't far behind either.

As long as Baez only says that GA molested KC while he's in court trying his case he's ok, but if he were to say it outside of court GA could go after him. To me that's a sham.

I think I heard that somewhere.

In the suit, they will asked her where she got the name, surely? Won't she be forced to answer?

I would love to hear some of the wacky details straight from ICA.

Jeff Ashton said a bit ago on IS (interview with JK) that IF she should make $$$ on book deals she'll need to pay back some to the STATE for all they spent prosecuting her & the investigation into finding Caylee.

Would you like to be referred to as a kidnapper and/or child murderer, even for a brief amount of time?

Nope. But I wouldn't mind being called a 'perfect 10'.

I hope she wins her case.

Somebody should invent a new board game called "Tot Mom". It's kinda like Monopoly but it's based on lawsuits. All the players in the Anthony case are included no matter how insignificant and it includes lawyers, LE, judicial and the media, etc.

The object is for everybody to sue everybody. You can even have strange nonsense lawsuits. TES sues Melich. Judge Perry sues the Dessert Lady. River Cruz sues Kronk. Finger-flipper guy sues the shovel neighbor Burner.

Fun for the whole family.

Tim Miller was just on In Session and he said he is talking to his lawyer about suing ICA. He said JB said "She was never missing." So he is thinking about it, but isn't sure what he will do yet. I hope he does. I hope ICA is tied up in lawsuits for years and years to come.

I posted my support on TES FB page. That money would go a looooong way to help people with loved ones ACTUALLY missing.

There is an interesting dilemma simmering beneath.

Many people are hoping that Casey makes no money after she gets out. Even going as far as trying to drum up organized boycotts and refusal to pay any attention to various media outlets that would put money into Casey's hands.

But then there are also people who want Lawsuit-ZG to get a bunch of money from Casey that would inevitably have to come from media payouts. These people might even want Casey to maximize her earnings via media so that ZG gets more and more.

Are these people at some sort of odds with each other?

BBM

probably not as much as the jurors were at odds with the truth.

It has been on hold all this time due to the criminal trial.

I know the case has been on hold, that is why I ask because the title is confusing as this case has had some motion hearings or hearings at some point. and is not a new defamation case. :crazy:

Somebody should invent a new board game called "Tot Mom". It's kinda like Monopoly but it's based on lawsuits. All the players in the Anthony case are included no matter how insignificant and it includes lawyers, LE, judicial and the media, etc.

The object is for everybody to sue everybody. You can even have strange nonsense lawsuits. TES sues Melich. Judge Perry sues the Dessert Lady. River Cruz sues Kronk. Finger-flipper guy sues the shovel neighbor Burner.

Thanks Hotdog.

Now you've just given CA another idea on how to make money off a dead child.

LOL - you forgot to include the bird that sat on the window sill chirping outside the courtroom. Judge Perry asked the jury one day if they could hear it.

It would be totally awesome if, as part of her settlement, KC were ordered to refer to Zenaida as a "10" henceforth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88