Kaine wishes the MFH plot would have gone through

"A wife who loses a husband is called a widow. A husband who loses a wife is called a widower. A child who loses his parents is called an orphan. But...there is no word for a parent who loses a child, that's how awful and unimagible the loss is!"

Says a lot.

I think that is because you can never stop being a parent, even if you are a bereft one, which is the saddest part (not to put down the other forms of losses in the quote, of course).

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
- Elizabeth Stone

Then what do you do when that heart stops walking around?

The murder for hire is unsubstantiated to date.

I disagree. It has been "substantiated" as far as LE believes it, and KH and DY believe it. They have a witness who will testify that it happened. It simply has not yet been proven in court.

Why do you think Kaine did something to provoke it? People kill and harm without direct provocation all the time.

I know people who have suffered unbelievable abuse from their spouses or partners. (NOT saying TH was abused - we have heard no evidence to support that.)

Not one of them has tried to have someone killed. If the situation is not tolerable, then leave. Believe me, I know it's not always easy to accomplish, but being imprisoned for a crime will not help anyone, especially when there are children involved.

There is something amiss with a person who would plan murder.

MOO

If there is MFH plot, IMO, there was for LE to tell KH.........
How was KH to be murdered?
accident? poison? shot?
It may be a clue as to what happened to Kyron.
IMO, like KC was there a history on computer searches of ideas????
If KH knows how he was suppose to die, imagine what he is thinking about KYRON right now.

I am 23 years old. I don't have children so I really have NO idea what KH and DY are feeling. I do know how much MY parents love me and how they would probably die if something happened to me or my sister.

Honestly, murdering someone else's child is the most cruel thing someone can ever do. Death penalty should be used.

"A wife who loses a husband is called a widow. A husband who loses a wife is called a widower. A child who loses his parents is called an orphan. But...there is no word for a parent who loses a child, that's how awful and unimagible the loss is!"

Says a lot.

bbm~

so true curiousgirl.. I don't know what the 'word' would be..other than devastated..but I do know that you are NEVER EVER the same again..not even close...imo anyway..

I disagree. It has been "substantiated" as far as LE believes it, and KH and DY believe it. They have a witness who will testify that it happened. It simply has not yet been proven in court.

Is there an article or link about this? I'm honestly curious. IMHO, if he's willing to testify and there is substantial evidence, why hasn't Terri been arrested for the MFH plot? IMHO, LE is simply not going to refrain from arresting Terri out of the goodness of their hearts. If they have ample evidence, they will make an arrest. That they haven't made an arrest, makes me question whether or not they have ample evidence. There are other mitigating factors with the landscaper as well, but I don't think we're allowed to discuss those here because it'd probably be considered rumor.

I freely admit that's the circular reasoning in my mind with regard to the MFH plot.

If the MFH plot was BS, then why the HECK would they have taken a 19 month old baby girl away from her biological mom????

Is there an article or link about this? I'm honestly curious. IMHO, if he's willing to testify and there is substantial evidence, why hasn't Terri been arrested for the MFH plot? IMHO, LE is simply not going to refrain from arresting Terri out of the goodness of their hearts. If they have ample evidence, they will make an arrest. That they haven't made an arrest, makes me question whether or not they have ample evidence. There are other mitigating factors with the landscaper as well, but I don't think we're allowed to discuss those here because it'd probably be considered rumor.

I freely admit that's the circular reasoning in my mind.

They may refrain from arresting her on this charge if they feel it is beneficial to the bigger case to allow her to be free for now. Look at the crazy stuff she does. Sexting, blabbing about stuff she shouldn't be blabbing about. They have time. Statute won't run out for awhile. Why hurry? Let her keep blabbing.

If there is MFH plot, IMO, there was for LE to tell KH.........
How was KH to be murdered?
accident? poison? shot?
It may be a clue as to what happened to Kyron.
IMO, like KC was there a history on computer searches of ideas????
If KH knows how he was suppose to die, imagine what he is thinking about KYRON right now.

bbm~

That's what I keep thinking over and over right now. Even IF it was something that she wouldn't have followed through with..just knowing that she had expressed that thought to someone else as recently as a few months ago (or EVER!) just gives me the heebie-jeebies to imagine what Kaine must be thinking..

The murder for hire is unsubstantiated to date.

And believe me, there was some major damning evidence for a judge to sign the RO and order Terri to stay away from her own 19 mo. daughter. That is a very tough order from a judge. He didn't make that decision w/o some extremely viable reason.

That was exactly the thing that gave the MFH allegation credibility to me. And, apparently a judge, too.

Where is the statement from LE that this transpired?

They may refrain from arresting her on this charge if they feel it is beneficial to the bigger case to allow her to be free for now. Look at the crazy stuff she does. Sexting, blabbing about stuff she shouldn't be blabbing about. They have time. Statute won't run out for awhile. Why hurry? Let her keep blabbing.

Respectfully BBM

That's the problem, she is not blabbing. She won't offer up anything.

snipped and moved from wrong thread. Here is more appropriate.

Sorry I was unclear. The WW article publishing some questions they posed to Kaine and Desiree were distasteful to me. The questions in my post were totally made up questions to illustrate the type of interview tactics I find disgusting in reporters of that ilk in general.

snipped below - a portion
WW: Kaine, people wonder if you feel badly for having brought Terri into the mix in the first place.

Kaine Horman: Every day.

How does that play out in your mind?

Kaine Horman: I feel responsible. I feel guilty. It’s my job to protect him, it’s my job to be there for him. I was there for him and someone got past and got him on my watch. I’m very upset about it, I’m very emotional about it. It’s not right. It shouldn’t have happened. We all trusted her. I feel partly responsible. I in a weird way, I almost wish that her plot that she originally put in place [allegedly, to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine] would have gone through, because he would still be here. So I live with that guilt every day, and you know what, I turn it around, and I [make] it into something positive to go help find him. … I’m not saying I feel directly responsible for it, but I feel really guilty about it. And I wish there was anything I could do to change places with him in any way, shape or form. My life to get him back, it doesn’t matter. I would do anything, I would give anything, and I always would.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/...marry-stepmom/

how in the blue blazes do they think Kaine feels????!

Those types of questions are simply to elicit an emotional responsze to further satisfy those folks who seem to take pleasure in watching others suffer.

Sorry. Considering givngin myself a time out for sanity's sake.

Looks like a couple people left some not-too-nice comments. What a mean thing to say about grieving parents.

I am heartbroken for Kaine, too. His mind has got to be full of the "if I'd only done/not done" a zillion different things -- I can't even imagine what utter torment it must be for him, DY and TY. :(

BBM I can't help but wonder if some of those comments are coming from Terri & company ...

Where is the statement from LE that this transpired?

debs,
at this point I believe that the only reason the public at large knows what LE knows about the MFH plot is because LE had to share it with Kaine per his personal safety (note court documents). Kaine states that he had probable cause to believe his wife was trying to murder him based on information given to him by LAW ENFORCEMENT.

We will not see LE come out and say this in the public...

And if you note the reasons the lawyers gave in legal documents for unsealing the RO to begin with.... it was due to leaks to the public that made the seal moot.

If you are waiting for an "official" press conference on this in order to believe it happened... that LE did give Kaine the information... than I think you will never believe that this happened.

I believe that it happened because a judge signed off on it. Would he just sign any crack pot papers where there was no proof? Would the judge just take those "trying to murder me" statements at face value? IMHOO I do not believe that to be the case.

MOO

And believe me, there was some major damning evidence for a judge to sign the RO and order Terri to stay away from her own 19 mo. daughter. That is a very tough order from a judge. He didn't make that decision w/o some extremely viable reason.

That was exactly the thing that gave the MFH allegation credibility to me. And, apparently a judge, too.

I don't think they're required to show this evidence when the request is granted. They just have to go before the judge within a certain time frame and show cause. I doubt that Kaine had damning evidence other than LE saying they had found the LS and he made this statement about Terri trying to hire him to kill Kaine. Who knows whether the LS is lying or not?
The way I understand it, there is no tape recording, so it's his word against hers.
I'm not saying if I believe it happened or not... all I'm saying is... without some solid proof, I'm not sure they can prosecute her for it. She could have been joking, and then not paid him for work he did in the yard, so he got angry and decided to "fix her little wagon" by making up this story.
Now... if he had been a real hitman and came forward with this information, I would say they might have a case. But a landscaper??? Come on.. who asks a landscaper to murder someone? Unless he made brags about doing hits for people on the side or something and she took it seriously.
There could be all kinds of innocent explanations for this. It just bothers me that people take this to be a fact when it has not been proven, and may not ever be, UNLESS LE has a whole lot more up their sleeves than we've seen so far.
JMHO

Why the need for such an inappropriate question. I think it would be obvious that Kaine feels guilty for letting Terri into his life. But to push him into admitting it? Cruel.
Shame on both Willamette Week and James Pitkin for being so insensitive.

:mad:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20