Kansas Police: Woman Pried From Boyfriend's Toilet After Sitting on It for 2 Years

I'm sorry, why do some people have all the luck? I'm busy fund raising for computers for an entire school in Mexico and this idiot wins? grrrr. Not impressed. but then again, I don't play the lottery at all. lol:waitasec:

A Kansas man whose girlfriend was physically stuck to the toilet in their home wins $20,000 in the state Lottery — for the second time this year.

Kory McFarren of Ness City cashed in his winning $2 Bonus Crossword ticket in Great Bend Monday. On July 29, the 37-year-old McFarren received six months of probation after pleading no contest to misdemeanor mistreatment of a dependent adult.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,434043,00.html

Reading this thread brought some old memories to mind. This is somewhat OT, but than again not.

In 1964 my Italian nona (grandmother) was taking a trip back home to Florence IT. This was a huge deal.

Now picture nona, an old 70ish, short, heavy,hunched, dressed in black clothing since her husband died 20 years before, (which was about he time she last bought new clothes) crooked hemline, drooping black hose, hair pulled severely into a bun. She was a proud woman.

Sometime during the flight, nature called so nona stuffs herself into the small airline lavatory. The plane hit some sudden turbulents which bumped her up and down. Much to her horror she was sucked onto the toilet seat. I guess it took quite some time before the crew could pry her out. Can you see all the empty little packages of butter scattered around.

I was just a kid and I thought her predictament halarious. I'm sure she didn't think so.

Reading this thread brought some old memories to mind. This is somewhat OT, but than again not.

In 1964 my Italian nona (grandmother) was taking a trip back home to Florence IT. This was a huge deal.

Now picture nona, an old 70ish, short, heavy,hunched, dressed in black clothing since her husband died 20 years before, (which was about he time she last bought new clothes) crooked hemline, drooping black hose, hair pulled severely into a bun. She was a proud woman.

Sometime during the flight, nature called so nona stuffs herself into the small airline lavatory. The plane hit some sudden turbulents which bumped her up and down. Much to her horror she was sucked onto the toilet seat. I guess it took quite some time before the crew could pry her out. Can you see all the empty little packages of butter scattered around.

I was just a kid and I thought her predictament halarious. I'm sure she didn't think so.

:biglaugh:

poor lady though. I heard horror stories (urban legend no doubt) of people flushing while sitting on those and getting their inner sucked out so.....ugh!

A Kansas man whose girlfriend was physically stuck to the toilet in their home wins $20,000 in the state Lottery — for the second time this year.

Kory McFarren of Ness City cashed in his winning $2 Bonus Crossword ticket in Great Bend Monday. On July 29, the 37-year-old McFarren received six months of probation after pleading no contest to misdemeanor mistreatment of a dependent adult.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,434043,00.html

Khrama was drunk at the time?:waitasec:

funny face-- 'picture all the empty packages of butter lying around'...!!!! ....... hilarious!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back