Kanye West hospitalized in LA for psych evaluation

Last edited by a moderator:
He may be mentally ill but IMO he is also evil-- his antisemitism is out of control.and dangerous

Agreed.

I think it's really important to mention that mental illness doesn't make a person antisemitic or make them say all the horrible comments he's made. We shouldn't excuse it just because he's also mentally ill. Solely blaming his bipolar disorder only serves to stigmatise others who are bipolar. Many people with mental illness, especially bipolar, are horrified by his comments and have come out to say that antisemitism is not a symptom of bipolar disorder. Most with bipolar would never say these things unless they also believed it.

I do think his mental health is impacting his actions and his inhibitions when it comes to saying this stuff openly. I don't think his mental illness is making him an antisemite.

Agreed.

I think it's really important to mention that mental illness doesn't make a person antisemitic or make them say all the horrible comments he's made. We shouldn't excuse it just because he's also mentally ill. Solely blaming his bipolar disorder only serves to stigmatise others who are bipolar. Many people with mental illness, especially bipolar, are horrified by his comments and have come out to say that antisemitism is not a symptom of bipolar disorder. Most with bipolar would never say these things unless they also believed it.

I do think his mental health is impacting his actions and his inhibitions when it comes to saying this stuff openly. I don't think his mental illness is making him an antisemite.
This!!!

I like Kanye. I like Britney Spears. I think they share a common denominator.

Kanye has difficulty fighting his demons from time to time. He did have difficulty with Kim dating Davidson, esp when Kim wore the fox coat Ye had gifted to her while she went on a Valentine's date with PD. Tore up Kanye. She knows his buttons.

Praying for Kanye's full and speedy recovery. Sleep is underrated.

He may be mentally ill but IMO he is also evil-- his antisemitism is out of control.and dangerous
I agree with you about evil. And I personally doubt he is mentally ill. JMO

I dont think he's crazy im leaning more to the people that control him in the industry don't like him doing his own thing and saying whatever he wants. You hear and see it all the time with a lot of these celebs its kinda sad sold their souls for money and fame

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back