Kara -- Mom of Lindsey's friend

Discussion in 'Lindsey Baum' started by STEADFAST, Jul 7, 2009.

1. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

Please post and discuss what Kara has said to the media (newspapers, TV reports). Also, anything she said to jvk is open to be discussed.
    (No posting about someone on line that you believe to be her or that poster's posts.)

2. Loading...

3. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

4. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

5. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

6. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

7. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

8. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

9. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

10. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

I'm going to wait until tomorrow to start listening to news videos and going back over jvk's conversation w/her. Too tired now.

11. Haddie McFaddies Mom

Haddie McFaddies Mom Member

Kara writes under the name "MomWhoWrites" (for income, from what I understand). Her articles are posted at Associated Content. Her most recent article is from 7/4/09 and can be read here:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1910902/no_news_is_not_good

ETA We have not confirmed that this is Kara however it is a linked article so I will allow it to stand.

12. concentric

concentric New Member

I have a couple of questions:

It isn't dark at 9:15?
    Why did Kampen move to this particular town?

13. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

BBM

I wonder also. This woman is very suspicious to me bacause of her inconsistant statements. The truth does not change. JMO

14. impatientredhead

impatientredhead New Member

I have been reading her blog posts on various sites, and her forum posts on another site. Something seems very wrong with the details changing, the overall demeanor with wanting to be accepted among posters. Casting no suspicion on anyone but her blogs say she is married to a truck driver, do we know if he was in town, where was he, has he been talked too. He is what seems to me to be very absent from the details of her posts that include comments about witnesses, the reputation of Lindsey's siblings in town, etc.....

15. Haddie McFaddies Mom

Haddie McFaddies Mom Member

Hi ~ not sure if you've seen this, but it's a picture of Scott W. (Kara's "Old Man" as she calls him) from the photobucket acct of a WS'er that archives many cases. It has been reported that he took and passed the poly.

You'll have to copy and paste the link as I don't have much luck getting the direct link to work.

sorry- the link didn't translate - it's photobucket - crankycrankerson - lindsey baum - #76 of121

http://media.photobucket.com/image/lindsey%20baum/crankycrankerson/Lindsey%20Baum/013-1.jpg?o=76

16. impatientredhead

impatientredhead New Member

Thank you.
    I am just catching up with this thread and going over some already covered territory.

I did find a RSO in Pine Arizona with the same name as stepdad, probably a coincidence, but do we know if he moved here (I am in WA) with Kara?

17. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

My hinky meter is up with this also...because of the fact the dogs didn't pick up any scent leaving the house. Then again, they didn't pick one up upon her arriving either. And I'm not an expert on search dogs. Can anyone enlighten me?

18. PMLsmom

PMLsmom Active Member

I am currently reading Mind Hunter (John Douglas - FBI pioneer in profiling serial killers) and he states that most SK's could (and some have) pass poly's...So I take anyone passing with a grain of salt...

19. concentric

concentric New Member

Sorry to repeat a question, but how old are her other children? If she has a teenager, who are the friends and what were they doing that night?

20. concentric

concentric New Member

Why does the video screen say Missing: Juvenile instead of Missing: Child? And then, I know that Lindsey's mom said it was like she was 10 going on 16, something like that, in one of the articles. Who was Lindsey associating with that made her seem more like a teenager?

21. concentric

concentric New Member

Just wondering if something similar to this could have happened to Lindsey:

In a city I used to live in, there were numerous news articles about the many "tween" girls who would congregate at a downtown mall to hang out. Teenage boys and men affiliated with gangs and drugs would befriend them, and many girls were kidnapped and forced into prostitution.

Seems like gangs and drugs are invading the smaller towns now.