Kardashians - Love 'em or Hate 'em

What do you think about the Kardashian Family?

• Love what they are doing

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Hate what they are doing

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Who are they?

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • 15 minutes are over, go away

Votes: 105 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The family went to Armenia earlier this year, it was covered in all the tabs, and probably their tv show, what isn't. Did they build a school for impoverished children? Or put on a daily fashion show.

I realize they went to Armenia earlier this year.

I used Armenia as a example because they are 1/2 Armenian.

You would think so. But the local HOA's fought hard to try and keep them out of Hidden Hills, Calabasas when they bought new homes there. The locals thought they would bring the home values down.

{ we live in the same town but do not live in a mansion in Hidden Hills.]

Those pesky HOA's. But I can certainly understand people not wanting cameras all over and the paparazzi hiding in bushes.

Tyga is using the Kardashians to become a star. Because i have never heard of him before he got with baby Kardashian.

Btw. I still don't know what song he is famous for plus i still don't know why the mother of his child (Blac Cyna) is famous for either.

I guess Tmz portraits anyone as a celebrity if they are affiliated to the Kardashians. Jmo

So i think that Tyga is definitely using the Kardashian situation to his advantage.

Those pesky HOA's. But I can certainly understand people not wanting cameras all over and the paparazzi hiding in bushes.

Yep. That's what they were concerned about. Lots of crew from the show, lots of traffic and noise, and 'riff raff' lurking about. Paparrazzi cannot get in because it is gated.

Yep. That's what they were concerned about. Lots of crew from the show, lots of traffic and noise, and 'riff raff' lurking about. Paparrazzi cannot get in because it is gated.

That's what I considered to after reading your first post about the HOA at first. Thanks.

We live in this area. My daughter is 23 and she knows a lot of the same people as the Jenner daughters do. They went to the same school for awhile until the Jenners began homeschooling etc.

According to local lore, Tyga is just using Kylie for her money.

I hope Kendall keeps modeling but not make a career out of it. I hopes she distance's herself from the family. KYlie is not "Rich" Never heard of Tyra before he dated Kylie. But he's dumber than I thought if he's dating her for money when he buys her cars. And I never watch the show!!

I hope Kendall keeps modeling but not make a career out of it. I hopes she distance's herself from the family. KYlie is not "Rich" Never heard of Tyra before he dated Kylie. But he's dumber than I thought if he's dating her for money when he buys her cars. And I never watch the show!!

Rumor has it that she paid for the car. And posted it on instagram like he bought it for her. He has no money coming in. She has millions.

I checked out some of Tyga's music recently and it's pretty bad, I'd be amazed if he's making much money from it.

That is so sickening. He is 25, and she just turned 18, and if this was my daughter being discussed like this for an interview, it would be the last interview discussing her. How does a mother think this is okay. And the Kim sex tape, well, and that tape is still making money.

... so basically some of Kris Jenner's daughters are just glorified *advertiser censored* stars?

Wow. Look at all that mother is trying to do to help make her children successful.

...or is she their madam- I'm getting confused. I can't imagine why others are not lauding them the way they should.

Lamar was apparently at a much larger, non familial, conglomerate of a cat house.

I realize they went to Armenia earlier this year.

I used Armenia as a example because they are 1/2 Armenian.

You said people would criticize them even if they gave a school to Armenia. What have they done that is really noteworthy?

... so basically some of Kris Jenner's daughters are just glorified *advertiser censored* stars?

Wow. Look at all that mother is trying to do to help make her children successful.

...or is she their madam- I'm getting confused. I can't imagine why others are not lauding them the way they should.

Lamar was apparently at a much larger, non familial, conglomerate of a cat house.

I never called Kim or Kylie *advertiser censored* stars. There was an article about Tyga and Kylie, and perhaps, or perhaps not, a *advertiser censored* video being made. Discussing a young woman like that in an interview was upsetting to me, and it is hard to imagine many mothers would like to read that. I don't know if you can call Kim a *advertiser censored* star, as far as I know she only made one, I could say more about the video, but I'll drop it. I never said Kris was a madam, I would never say on here what I think about her. This whole situation with Lamar is terrible, and I feel sorry for his young children.

I never called Kim or Kylie *advertiser censored* stars. There was an article about Tyga and Kylie, and perhaps, or perhaps not, a *advertiser censored* video being made. Discussing a young woman like that in an interview was upsetting to me, and it is hard to imagine many mothers would like to read that. I don't know if you can call Kim a *advertiser censored* star, as far as I know she only made one, I could say more about the video, but I'll drop it. I never said Kris was a madam, I would never say on here what I think about her. This whole situation with Lamar is terrible, and I feel sorry for his young children.

Sorry- I never said or thought you did.

I was being sarcastic and probably in very poor taste.

It is a sad situation any way you look at it. I just don't think these people are anything to admire or look up to.

Maybe this will be a wake up call for all of them. I do think the mother behaves more like a madam than she does a mother- MOO.

Yes. they are very different. Totally different group of friends. Kendall is still very good friends with kids she grew up with. Kylie was more of a wild child and a rebel. Kylie was considered the 'ugly duckling' as a young teen. Kendall was tall and slender and very poised. Kylie was a bit chubby when younger. She blossomed as a swan with the help of a few experts.

I remember seeing pictures of the Jenner girls when they were little back in the 90s early 00s, before they family was famous and I thought the two were so pretty.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...ghters-kylie-and-kendall-news-photo/133197638

Angelina Jolie turned her life around totally. So it could be done with the K clan.

Maybe they will do something someday

^^^ I like the way you think Human. I hope so- that picture is so cute, they all look happy and so normal. What darling girls!

Sorry- I never said or thought you did.

I was being sarcastic and probably in very poor taste.

It is a sad situation any way you look at it. I just don't think these people are anything to admire or look up to.

Maybe this will be a wake up call for all of them. I do think the mother behaves more like a madam than she does a mother- MOO.

LOL sorry, I got carried away. I'm trying to be careful and not say some of the stuff I'm thinking.

You said people would criticize them even if they gave a school to Armenia. What have they done that is really noteworthy?

Depends on what you consider "noteworthy" to mean.

Seriously though, it was a hypothetical situation that I gave to try and illustrate how irrational all the hate they receive is. IMO.

Moving on......

This made me laugh out loud because it's totally true.

Kim went to Haiti after the earthquake, but didn't do much than look. IIRC mom went with her. It was to help gain sympathy for the hard time getting a divorce and all. Local said she treated them like lepers, and treat hotel staff as her personal servents. They stayed 48 hours and the hotel was $1000.00 a night. Nothing special. Just another photo shoot.

Kim went to Haiti after the earthquake, but didn't do much than look. IIRC mom went with her. It was to help gain sympathy for the hard time getting a divorce and all. Local said she treated them like lepers, and treat hotel staff as her personal servents. They stayed 48 hours and the hotel was $1000.00 a night. Nothing special. Just another photo shoot.
I don't have any clue what that has to do with anything that was said but okay. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back